Friday, April 13, 2012

"[VIDEO] Among MBLAQ members, Thunder likes who for Dara?" plus 24 more

"[VIDEO] Among MBLAQ members, Thunder likes who for Dara?" plus 24 more

[VIDEO] Among MBLAQ members, Thunder likes who for Dara?

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 09:35 AM PDT

Here's an interview clip of MBLAQ members. Thunder's sister Dara became the topic. Here reveals who among from MBLAQ members, Thunder prefers for his noona.

Transcript:

MC: Cheondung-ssi, your sister, Sandara Park, I read this article where you said that you would choose Sandara Park's husband yourself. What type of man do you want to recommend as her spouse?

Thunder: I want to choose a man who is manly and reliable.

G.O: That's me.

Thunder: A man like Seungho-hyung. His style is very trustworthy. So, it seems I can entrust her to him.

G.O: What do you think about me?

Thunder: Hyung is.. No, because hyung is too handsome.

G.O: I gained one thing, but lost another.

Joon: What about me?

Thunder: Hyung is.. No, because hyung is too sexy.

MC: It's difficult. He should neither be too handsome nor too sexy.

Thunder: Seungho-hyun is also very handsome. But his manliness is very strong. I look at his manliness more.

Seungho: Thank you.

G.O: What about Mir?

Thunder: He's too young.

Mir: I'm so young.

Credits: wasser00000@YT

[PICTURE] SHINee's Key shares their victory with EXO-K!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 09:10 AM PDT

Key updated their me2day account with a group photo with EXO-K. The photo was taken during Music Bank.

[Key]Everyone~ Music Bank 2 weeks straight in 1st place really really thank you! i like we can share our joy together with SMTOWN's junior team! Please give SHINee & EXO-K cheer in the future. '-'

source: shinee's me2day
trans by. weareshining
weareshining

[NEWS] Suzy to be cast on a new drama!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 08:55 AM PDT

Miss A's maknae Suzy has another drama and will portray the role of the lead.

Suzy is confirmed to be on upcoming drama "Big" together with Goon Yoo and Lee Min Jung.

Hong sisters is the famous drama writing team who wrote Big. Their other written dramas were a big hit not just in Korea but also outside their country. 'The Greatest Love', 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho', and 'You're Beautiful' were all written by Hong sisters.

Gong Yoo will portray the role of Seo Yoon Jae, a 30 year old man who comes to possess the soul of an 18 year old adolescent while Lee Min Jung will be trapped in an absurd situation where her stern 30-year old fiance becomes an 18-year old. Suzy will be a part of a love triangle, who will captivate the heart of the 18-year old Seo Yoon Jae (played by Gong Yoo).

Big will replace KBS's Love Rain on June 4. The casts will have a meeting on the 14th of April and will be doing a script reading.

Source: Nate
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

[PICTURE] Yesung is on his way to China!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 08:47 AM PDT

Super Junior member Yesung will be able to meet their Chinese fans once again.

On the 13th of April, Yesung updated his Twitter account with a new picture. He wrote "Going to China, Shanghai~~!! Going to see our Chinese ELF after such a long time~~^^ Yup!!".

Yesung is on his way to China to meet the ELFs who are living there. He seems excited to be in Shanghai again after not being able to be there for a long time.

In the picture, Yesung is wearing a sunglasses and an earphone while looking at the camera with a gentle smile. He looks simple yet attractive.

Source: Yesung's Twitter
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

[NEWS] Kara to visit Singapore for the launching of their perfume with a showcase!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 08:31 AM PDT

KARA, the multi-­‐award winning South Korean girl group, officially announced today the launch of their first-­‐ever signature fragrance.

Having sold more than 1.18 million albums in Japan in 2011, KARA are one of the most influential K-Pop celebrity groups and fashion icons today. With recent chart-­topping hits such as "Super Girl" and "Step", KARA have established themselves as a powerhouse in Asian entertainment and a role model for their fans across the globe.

"We have been working for a long time on developing K5J and are so excited that our signature fragrance is now a reality," said Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, Nicole and Jiyoung in a combined statement. "We wanted our fragrance to be truly special, and created K5J to bring us even closer to our fans. We couldn't have achieved this historic milestone without you and thank you all for your love and continued support."

K5J, which is short for "Kara 5 Jewel", was created in Paris in partnership with 3CY, a premium Asian lifestyle brand. "The natural beauty and enthusiasm that radiates from inside each member makes KARA a perfect choice for us. We are excited to build on and continue our relationship with DSP Media going forward," declared a representative of 3CY.

K5J is available now for international pre-orders at www.kara5jewel.com. K5J will debut exclusively at selected retail stores and outlets from 14 April 2012 in Japan with distribution in Indonesia, Hong Kong, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand scheduled over the summer of 2012.

Fans can look forward to meeting KARA in Singapore as a K5J showcase performance, to be managed and organised by Mediacorp Vizpro International Pte Ltd ("Vizpro") in partnership with Three Cups Yard LLP, is slated for 10 July 2012. Details of the showcase will be released by Vizpro in due course.

3CY is a brand owned and managed by Three Cups Yard LLP, a design and investment firm headquartered in Singapore. For additional information about 3CY, please visit www.3CY.com.

Three Cups Yard LLP
MediaCorp VizPro International Pte Ltd

credit: seoulrhythms

[NEWS] T-ara to have a concert in Bangkok?

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 08:14 AM PDT

According to a Thai news, T-ara would have a Lovey Dovey concert in Bangkok.

In June 2012, T-ara would hold their 1st Lovey Dovey concert which will be held in Bangkok, Thailand at Bitec Bangna. Pre-sale will be available on the 28, 2012. The prices of the tickets are said to be around 130USD, 97USD, 65USD, 40USD and 26USD. (4000THB, 3000THB, 2000THB, 1200THB, 800THB),

This news is spreading on the internet and makes the Thai fans to be excited for the concert.

Cr: tiaradiadem
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

[AUDIO] MR removed audio clip of EXO-K's History performance on Music Bank!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 07:48 AM PDT

EXO-K made their debut on Music Bank earlier today,fans were excited to watch them performing LIVE (no lip-sync) for the very first time.

How many points out of 10 do they deserve?

[VIDEO] Gregory Hwang unveiled dance practice video with Eun Hyuk and Kai!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 07:37 AM PDT

SM's choreographer Gregory Hwang uploaded a video on his official Youtube channel.

He is seen practicing with Super Junior's Eun Hyuk and EXO-K's Kai in the video embedded here,it's great to see these amazing dancers performing together,agree?

[PICTURE] SHINee's Jonghyun and Key snap a photo with EXO-K!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 07:33 AM PDT

SM's choreographer Gregory Hwang shared a photo on his Twitter.

SHINee's Jonghyun and Key are seen posing with EXO-K at the backstage of Music Bank.

The boys had some great moment on Music Bank with SHINee winning first place with Sherlock and EXO-K had a successful debut on the show.

Can't wait to see more SHINee-EXO moment in the future!

[PICTURES] Jessica models for Coming Step!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 07:20 AM PDT

Check out the photos of SNSD's Jessica for Fashion brand Coming Step.

She looks amazing as usual here,scroll down for more photos!

Photos Source:Coming Step Official Facebook Page

[NEWS] Big Bang's caricatures- 'the seaweed hair is alive'

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 07:03 AM PDT

The caricatures of Big Bang have become a hot topic.

On the 20th of last month, Big Bang appeared on 'Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyori 's You and I'. T
he caricatures of them have been posted on the homepage of 'You and I' and the netizens are amazed by the pictures.

It is especially funny to see the portrait of G-Dragon's seaweed hair. Moreover, the characteristics of other members' hairstyles are also drawn well.

After seeing the pictures, the netizens commented, 'the caricatures are really cute.' ' They really look alike with the real ones.' ' Each characteristic of the members are portrayed vividly.' and so on.

Source: reviewstar
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com

[VIDEO] Nichkhun and Peach unveiled BRAND's 2012 MV!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 06:50 AM PDT

Check out the latest BRAND's CF featuring 2PM's Nichkhun and Peach!

[INTERVIEW] TEEN TOP Taiwan Magazine : FANS

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 06:25 AM PDT

trans.credit; bosung@tumblr
Ricky: When we got 1st place not too long ago. We were all so happy.

L.Joe: We didn't shed tears because we were so surprised, but we cried a lot when we called our parents to tell them. Andy hyung congratulated us, too, we were really happy.

Q: What was your impression of Taiwan before coming here?
Changjo: We heard about Taiwan from Andy hyung, and when we arrived we were greeted by warm welcomes from Taiwanese fans and we felt at home.

Q: Your new song is called "Crazy." What's one time you've actually gone crazy?
Chunji: I went crazy while practicing.
Niel: Once I start having fun, I play like crazy.

Q: Teen Top is known for their exact choreography, but who is naturally good at it? And who puts in the most effort?
Chunji: I don't think there's one who's just naturally that excellent.
L.Joe: We practice every day and our individual lessons are long.

Q: What is your most unforgettable stage?
C.A.P: We can't ever forget our debut stage.

Q: Is there anyone who you want to star in a music video with?
Chunji: I want all 6 of us to be the leads (Members: That wasn't the question) Then I want to shoot a music video with Andy hyung~
Niel: I want to film with Nam Sangmi
Ricky: I want to film with our Angels
L.Joe: I'm okay with anyone~
C.A.P: I want to film with a foreign actress that I like

Q: If you were a girl, which member would you want to date?
Ricky: None of them. We all know each other and their personalities too well. I mean, they are all good people, I just don't want to date them.
Changjo: After being with them for 24 hours a day.. I don't want to date them

Q: What Taiwanese cuisine do you want to try?
Changjo: This is the first time we've been to Taiwan, so I'm not sure yet. I heard that Bubble Tea was popular, so I want to go to the night market and try it.

Q: Who is your ideal type?
Ricky: A pure and pretty girl.
Niel: Someone who is cute and takes care of me well.
L.Joe: All of our Angels~ but this doesn't mean I'm a player hahaha

Q: Which member is the most 4D?
Everyone: Changjo
Changjo: What's wrong with that~? Niel is the most scatterbrained, though.
Niel: Changjo is strange. He often does weird actions back in the dorms.
Changjo: Like what??? But actually Niel does the same weird things as I do.

Q: Introduce your new song.
Ricky: It's a song that'll make you go crazy if you listen to it
Chunji: It's a crazy good song
L.Joe: It's a very Teen Top-esque
C.A.P: It's a song you want to send to someone whose loved one just left.

Q: What has been your most difficult moments after debut?
Chunji: My biggest challenge is enduring the pranks Niel pulls on me. I am miserable hahaha It's so difficult haha.
Changjo: It's hard matching our motions during dance practice.
Ricky: When we can't see our fans, really!!
Niel: Hiatuses.. because we can't see our fans..
L.Joe: Constantly running with nothing but the finish line in sight and mind is the most difficult.
C.A.P: Although there have been many difficult moments, because we have each other, even these times have remained as good memories. Wounds fade and all that is left are the good memories.
trans.credit; bosung@tumblr
Q: It's almost White Day, if you had a girlfriend, what would you want to do with her?
C.A.P: Holding each other and gazing into one another's eyes while the snow falls would be very romantic.
Chunji: Watching movies, going to eat, and holding onto her hand while we shop.. I want to spend it like this.
L.Joe: I want to go on a vacation abroad with her, watch a movie, and hold her hand while walking, then stop and kiss her in the streets.
Ricky: Because I like traveling, I want to go travel the world with her. And at our last destination, I will propose to her.
Niel: Doing anything with my girlfriend would seem like a dream
Changjo: I want to put her in the passenger seat and drive her around.
(Q: Would anyone in their right minds ride a car that Changjo is driving? Members: NO!!!)
Changjo: I'm not letting you in the car anyway, hmph!!!
Members: If Changjo is able to get a license, then there's no reason that we wouldn't be able to get one.
Changjo: I'm going to buy a car with my money and drive myself around!!

Q: What's one thing you really want to do?
Everyone: Date. (Isn't this a little sad?) No wait, never mind, we have our fans.

Q: What kind of presence is Shinhwa's Andy?
Everyone: He's very strict if we make a mistake on stage, but other than that, he treats us very well.

Q: What's a habit you have at the recording studio?
L.Joe: I drink a lot of water
Niel: I do finger exercises and laugh to relax.
Ricky: I sing and dance. If I don't, I won't be able to sing a song like "Crazy" hahaha

Q: What's your plan for 2012?
C.A.P: Continually putting out new songs. After promotions in Korea, if there is an opportunity, we might do unit promotions. We will split up into two or three and promote. Please look forward to it.
trans.credit; bosung@tumblr

[PICTURES] SBS releases new pictures of Park Yoochun!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 06:14 AM PDT

SBS released the pictures of JYJ's Park Yoochun who is currently cast on Rooftop Prince.

You can see the photos below

Source: SBS

[VIDEO] LOEN unveiled IU in Japan video clip!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 05:50 AM PDT

IU TV is back,check out some BTS scenes of IU in Japan!

[PICTURE] G.Na snapped some selcas with her friend in Bangkok!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 05:20 AM PDT

It has been a while since i watched G.NA on stage,she must be enjoying her vacation.

She updated her Twitter earlier today with a few new selcas.

She mentioned that she is enjoying her holidays in Bangkok with her friend Ashlye,it's great to see two pretty ladies posing together.

Hope to see her on the stage soon!

[VIDEO] SNSD unveiled Ace Bed CF!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 05:08 AM PDT

The SNSD girls unveiled their latest CF!

The girls have found the solution for a good sleep,you should check out the video below to see how to have a good sleep!

Have a Good Cham!

[PICTURE] Jiyeon charms with her new selca!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 05:01 AM PDT

T-ara's Jiyeon updated her Twitter with a new black and white selca.

She looks as lovely as usual in the photo above.

The girls of T-ara are currently spending their time in Europe and will be making their comeback in the KPop industry as a 9-members group!

[PICTURE] Hongki shows off his "brown eyes"!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 04:50 AM PDT

FT Island's main vocalist Hongki updated his Twitter with a new selca!

He commented,"Look at my brown yes".

He is seen posing happily with a pair of shades,his brown eyes can be seen under the reflection of sunlight,pretty cool right?

[VIDEO] BTS video of Yoo Ah In and Yuri for Fashion King!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 04:20 AM PDT

Have a look at the BTS video of Yoo Ah In and SNSD's Yuri for Fashion King!

[VIDEO] 4Minute turn the Volume Up on Music Bank!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 03:57 AM PDT

4Minute announced their comeback on Music Bank with their latest hit songs Volume Up!

Besides,the girls performed Dream Racer too,check out their comeback performance here!

[VIDEO] SISTAR said "Lead Me" as they are "Alone" on Music Bank!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 03:55 AM PDT

SISTAR made their long-awaited comeback on Music Bank with Lead Me and Alone,check out their performance here!

[VIDEO] EXO-K create History with MAMA on Music Bank!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 03:53 AM PDT

Check out EXO-K's debut stage on Music Bank,the boys debuted on the show with History and MAMA,impressed with their live singing ability?

[VIDEO] SHINee won first place on Music Bank!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 03:50 AM PDT

SHINee celebrated their victory on Music Bank today with their latest hit song Sherlock!

Besides,the boys also won first place on the show last week,but KBS aired Music Bank in Vietnam special,so the boys were presented the trophy on the show today,congratz again!

[INTERVIEW] NU’EST Wstarnews Interview!

Posted: 13 Apr 2012 02:58 AM PDT

NU + Establish + Style + Tempo = NU'EST 'Creating a new genre of music'

From Pledis the company famous for releasing female artists like After SchoolSon Dambi and others, a new boy band with much popularity and competitive NU'EST was revealed.

Q: Son Dambi, After School, what level is their affection for you?
Baekho: Son Dambi sunbae bought snacks for us right after filming for a program and photoshoots at the spot. Orange Caramel sunbaes gave us tips. Though they are busy now and we don't meet that often anymore, I'm still grateful to them.

Q: Other than the seniors from the company, who are the other singers do you like?

JR: The members all like TVXQ and BIGBANG. I personally like Eminem. At first nobody accepted him, but he worked hard, and his efforts paid off as both white and black people now accepted him, being the best singer out there. I want to be like him, working very hard to have my efforts pay off when everyone recognise us as the best musicians out there.
REN: I like Michael Jackson, Beyonce. I want to be as perfect as them.
Aron: Our vocal teacher once said that my vocals sounds like Lee Juk senior, and ever since then, I started listening to his songs.
Baekho: Ah... I like TVXQ seniors' competence and powerful stages. I hope to be able to present that powerful side of me on stage.
Minhyun: BIGBANG seniors with their enjoyable performances and communication with fans. I wish to be someone who people enjoy seeing me on stage. Now, I'm endlessly doing and working my best.

Q: As of now, what is the happiest thing that had happened to you?
Baekho: Debut?
Aron: No matter what I say, it's still the moment we debuted the happiest. (Haha)
Ren: (Expressionless) I'm always happy. Eh? I don't look happy? No... I'm always happy...
JR: When I'm on stage dancing.
Minhyun: When the filming for the mv comes to an end. It represents that we had worked our best.
Baekho: Our boss had prepared very well, he even came down to watch us practice. Like a real father.

Q: Other than Aron, the rest are all born in 1995, are there any pros and cons to this?
Baekho: The first pro is that it is very convenient. At first it felt like all of us are friends. Now that we had been together for awhile, it felt like we are even closer than family members. We can talk comfortably. Ah... Seems like there isn't any cons?
Aron: Though I'm the oldest one, I still communicate with the young ones like friends. Because I grew up in the States, we don't have older and younger brothers treatment. Nine months ago when I just came to Korea, I told them to treat me like a friend. The kids are all very obedient, hence there is no tiring work on controlling them.

Source: Wstarnews via NECN