Friday, June 29, 2012

"[NEWS] B1A4′s hot debut single; #4 on Oricon Chart after KAT-TUN & Girls’ Generation!" plus 24 more

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 08:58 AM PDT

Group B1A4′s first Japanese single 'Beautiful Target' is getting a good response.
After the official debut single released on 27th, B1A4 ranked #4 on Oricon Chart, following Japan's most popular idol group KAT-TUN and girl group Girls' Generation. They also made a splendid achievement of placing first, second and third on Tower Records Daily Charts.
B1A4′s representative stated, "It is truly impressive how a rookie group made it in the top 5 on the Oricon Charts with their first single, despite not having any promotional activities prior to that. The support from all Japanese entertainers and the fans really made B1A4 feel happy and blessed".
The members of B1A4 said, "It's a pleasure for us to be able to debut in Japan. We will try our best to become an oustanding group who is loved by many, many fans".
On 30 June, the group will hold a handshake event at Tokyo Big Sight and following that, on 1 July, another event will be held to commemorate the release of their album, allowing the group to have the chance to meet with all their Japanese fans.

Source: etoday News
Translation Credits: jihyeLOVE @ FLIGHTB1A4.com

[NEWS] 'High Population' Of New Idol Groups!

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 08:42 AM PDT

[INTERVIEW] B1A4☆STYLE – Volume 1!

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 08:33 AM PDT

Vol.1 Nice to meet you, we are B1A4☆
―― We're starting this new publication with B1A4!
Members: Yahoo!

―― Let's start with an introduction as to what kind of group B1A4 is.
Gongchan: We are like a playground, with a variety of charms.
―― The playground is a place where everyone finds their inner child. We'll continue to ask everyone about our charms, starting from now on. Sandeul, what do you think about the group?
Sandeul: It is what makes me healthy. We are a group that enjoys singing next to our fans. That is B1A4.
Baro: We do not put up a pretense, and B1A4 is a group that is extremely amiable!

―― So you guys are very close to the fans. B1A4 is a group name derived from the blood types of the members. How does the sole member with blood type B think of the other members with blood type A?
Baro: Jinyoung hyung is very much like a leader, and is charismatic.
Jinyoung: (smiles)
Baro: But there are times where he acts like a spoilt baby too. (laugh)

―― Is there a big difference? When does he become a spoilt baby; we'll be questioning him thoroughly from now on~
Jinyoung: Please look forward to it!

―― We will look forward to it. What kind of person is Sandeul?
Baro: Sandeul is always bright, and he smiles easily.

―― His existance is like the mood maker. How about CNU?
CNU: CNU is shy around strangers, but if he's with the members he becomes very talkative.

―― I see. We want to hear a lot from CNU in this publication so please take us of us.
CNU: Yes! I will work hard!

―― Lastly, what kind of person is Gongchan?
Baro: Gongchan is someone who is as detailed to cleaning up after us, and he is a maknae who treats us well.

―― So he is the considerate and reliable maknae.
Gongchan: If I weren't reliable…..
Jinyoung: Ahaha (laugh). As a leader, I really depend on him because he is so detailed.

―― So what kind of person does Baro seem like to the members with blood type A?
Jinyoung:He looks friendly, but has a surprising self-disclipined side to him.

―― So he lives by his principles?
CNU: I've always thought that blood type Bs were very cold. But when you look at Baro, he's the total opposite; friendly and warm. He changed my image of blood type Bs.
Baro: (smiles)
Sandeul: Honestly in the beginning, I didn't even know the differences in personalities between blood type As and Bs….

―― There might be a difference in personalities and characters between the members with blood type A too.
Sandeul: Baro has a very cool image to me. Sometimes he feels like a blood type A to me? For example when he becomes timid…. (laugh)
Baro: (laugh)
Sandeul: On the opposite, there are times when I'm cool about things, and there are times when I'm timid. I'm similar to Baro.

―― You guys seem to have many complaints (laugh)!
Jinyoung: Even so, it's not a bad thing (laugh).
Gongchan: Generally, I think we're a very charming group.
Baro: I feel that the more you get to know us, the better you'll like us.

―― What are your impressions of the Japanese fans?
Sandeul: The language spoken may be different, but other than that they are no difference from the Korean fans. The way they cheer us on is the same~!
Members: That's right~ It's the same~!!
Jinyoung: There are also many fans who come to our events wearing the same outfits as us (cosplay!?). Initially we were shocked but it was nice because they looked upon us nicely.

―― That is because not only just your high quality of music and performance, your cool pop fashion has been receiving much attention.
Baro: That is something that we pay much attention to, so we're really happy. In future we wish to try different styles of fashion.

―― What are the things that you wish to do during your promotions in Japan?
Sandeul: Most importantly, I want to stand on many different stages in Japan. I want to spend time with the fans!
Baro: I want to be on a stage where I can have a carefree performance, like a summer festival. I also wish to interact with Japanese artistes. Via the publication of ORICON STYLE, I want to create a new character, and consider a story for me and Sandeul.

―― What is this new character you speak of!?
CNU: I want to go to different places in Japan and meet people.

―― Do you have a goal for your Japanese promotions?
Gongchan: I want to receive the rookie award!
Jinyoung: I want to hold a concert in front of the fans! And achieving number one on the Oricon charts!

―― Finally, please leave a message to the readers.
Members: Everyone~ We'll be appearing on ORICON STYLE with the different sides to us, so please look forward to the publication~ We're looking forward to everyone's messages!

Source: ORICON STYLE
Translation Credits: skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com

[INTERVIEW] INFINITE Q&A Season 2 – Hoya!

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 08:19 AM PDT

Name: HOYA
Show what you think is your charm's point and draw your good looking face (Refer to the example picture):
(T/N: He drew his face)
We hope your will reply to all the questions thoughtfully. If not, it'd be a shame, a sha~me ´▽ `
__________________________________________
Which album's concept did you think suited you the most until now and why?
Paradise! I was able to show my sexiness!
Food you like/Food you don't like:
Short-rib stew (갈비찜/Galbi jjim) / ?
A 2012 June update for your ideal type's standards (In details):
A fun girl!
__________________________________________
Hoya seems to have the most noona fans… But since you're good looking, could I call you oppa?
Hahaha, do whatever you're comfortable with
You're filming a sitcom this time round~ Is it okay to look forward to it a lot? Give us a small spoiler
Erm~ Busan in 1997 is the background for it!
The fan that you remember the most among your fans!? And what kind of present did a fan give you that stayed in your memory?
I remember all my fans and I want to remember them as well! Although I remember all presents, if I were to pick one, it would be CD given to me with various sides of me during all our promotions.
When you come to Busan, what is the first place you want to go to? And if there's a place you want to go to, who do you want to go there with?
I want to go to the practice room I used to go to. And I would go with friends I used to dance with~
Among the purple items in your possession, which one do you think is the must have item, hoho~??
Purple headphones!
The best 3 R&B songs that Lee Howon loves
Eric Benet – The Last Time, Michael Jackson – You Are Not Alone, Mario – Let Me Love You
You debuted as a singer, got 1st place, and received Triple Crown! What is oppa's next goal? ㅎㅎ
Getting a Daesang (T/N: the grand award) at end-of-the-year award ceremonies? ^^
How do you feel about a girl who is really good at giving spiteful remarks? And also a girl who is good at cornering people???
Erm… I don't like it!
Oppa! You wrote this down behind your family picture when you did Sesame Player back then! That you would be successful and return, and I cried a lot after seeing that. And you most definitely probably visited them by now, but how did you feel when you visited them?
I was happy because I felt that my family was proud of me~
Besides Hoaegi/Hobaby, what nickname would you like fans to call you by? And it can't be something that already exists!
Hodori
If you were to return prior to your debut and were able to choose a different stage name than Hoya, what name would you want to use? A different name from Hoya and your real name!
Hoho Ahjumma (T/N: a cartoon character)
The moment you remember the most since debuting?
This moment, right now~
Your thoughts on your selca skills????
I think it is amazing
An action or phrase that a woman says that makes her look the prettiest?
I'm hungry
Your variety show skills are slowly becoming explosive lately.. Are you possibly doing this in order to get a fixed spot on a variety show? Or are you slightly showing your variety show skills in order to get caught a lot on the broadcast for fans??
Although I don't have much greed to appear on variety shows, I will work hard if you give it to me to do~~ I'm doing it simply with the thoughts that I need to let the fans enjoy it!
When will you let us hear 'hoing hoing'!??
Any time as long as I'm given the chance!
Before going on stage, singers say that they put themselves in a hypnotic state with a spell(?), with things like 'I'm cool', 'I'm the best!', so does Hoya put himself in a hypnotic state as well? If you do, how do you do it?
Let's show who I am!
Hoya, whose voice is even pretty! The 18th song you sing often? (T/N: '18th song' is a phrase used often in Korea to explain that it's a song you sing the most)
Ra.D's 'I'm in Love'
Is there a stage you remember the most from the ones you've done till now? The reason is? ^^
Our encore concert stage! It was the largest and the most fun!
I heard that if we get to know you, you're actually a cutie, so what's the reason that you hide it on broadcasts?
I'm not at the point of being a cutie! But it varies depending on my mood! ^^
If you were able to do solo promotions! Who is the member you would want to do it with?
I want to switch around and try it with all of them.
If you were able to go on a date with Inspirits, what kind of date would you want to go on?
I want to drink a cup of yogurt/yakult and have a truthful conversation!
You're currently personally doing the rap making! All the lyrics you personally wrote are really good, but which lyrics do you like the most and agree with from what you wrote?
Crying
When I see Hoya… I see that you don't only trust in your talents and actually show that you work hard. Sometimes I get worried because it seems like you are too harsh on yourself occasionally. What could be the driving force that made you think like this?? It's a side of you that I would like to receive as well.
When I think of the people who believe in my dreams, I feel that I can't help but work hard~
It seems like you would focus on dancing and singing when you go on stage, but do you happen to hear Inspirits' cheers?
Because I gain strength from listening to the cheers, I focus on the cheers as well ^^
trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; infinite's fancafe

[NEWS] Kim Sun Ah, ‘style queen’ from head to toe

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 07:30 AM PDT

Actress Kim Sun Ah has become the style queen.

Taking on the role of Hwang Ji An in the MBC drama "I Do, I Do", Kim Sun Ah is displaying various and sorts of style from head to toe.

She wears wine colored skirts, unique jewelry, sophisticated high heels that represent her and just covers herself from head to toe with hot fashion items. She cut her hair short to create the snobbish character of Hwang Ji An and as extreme as this was, everyone is crazy for her.

She puts on a different look from other actresses, matching unique jewelry to match her hair along with sophisticated outfits and putting on a whole new trend. Always having been interested in fashion, Kim Sun Ah picked out the accessories herself and matched them to her outfits. Several women asked about the necklaces and earrings she wore in the drama and Kim Sun Ah created a sales boom in various shops where they even sell out and customers have to make orders.

High-heels are what represent Kim Sun Ah. She pulls off any kinds of heels in various ways and shows off the bold and confident career woman that she is, making her all women's 'wannabe'.

Netizens commented, "She is style queen from head to toe", "I bought her earrings the moment I saw them", "I want to follow her style", "It's her ability to make everything shine" and more.

Source: hancinema

[PICTURE] 2PM’s Junho is eco-friendly for L’Officiel Hommes

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 07:15 AM PDT

2PM's Junho is featured in a special photo shoot for the July edition of L'Officiel Hommes.

In the eco-friendly themed pictorial, Junho displayed his masculine and gentleman-like charms. The 2PM member wore clothes from the brand, "Record," which designs clothes from recycled material, to represent the pictorial's concept.

[NEWS] Rookie manager airs his grievances about Shinhwa’s Eric

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 06:57 AM PDT

On the upcoming 30th June episode of jTBC's Shinhwa Broadcast, the rookie manager for Shinhwa leader Eric shares his grievances and unhappiness in the 3rd part of the 'God of MT' special.

During the recording of the episode, the Shinhwa members played a game of dodgeball against their managers, with the prize being a sumptuous dinner menu of Chuncheon specialities like dakgalbi and buckwheat noodles.

Before the game however, the managers aired their grievances about the members, resulting in a tense psychological battle between the two teams. In particular, Eric's usually meek and quiet rookie manager (Kim Bogeun) also shared his unhappiness with Eric, surprising the members in the process.

He poured out his grievances about the blunt and curt ways of Eric, who was embarrassed and unable to defend himself. The other members took the opportunity to reproach Eric, passing remarks like "that's really mean", "how could you do that?"

This episode will be aired on 30 June at 10.55pm (KST).

Credits: TV Daily + Absolut Shinhwa

[NEWS] Jung Il Woo invited to China awards

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 06:42 AM PDT

Actor Jung Il Woo has been asked to attend a Chinese awards ceremony as the Korean celebrity guest of honor.

Jung's agency confirmed on Friday that Jung will make his way to Beijing for the 2012 Huading Awards ceremony that recognizes the Chinese public's favorite entertainers. It will be held on July 4 at Beijing Olympic Stadium.

It marks the first time in the seven-year history of the awards that a Hallyu star has been invited to the ceremony.

The awards show had previously focused only on the Chinese entertainment scene, but this year decided to acknowledge the wider Asian entertainment industry.

Award winners were chosen through phone and online surveys on Chinese Web sites, such as Sina.com, Sohu.com and the awards' main site.

His agency said Jung was invited following the popularity of last year's "Flower Boy Ramen Shop." The tvN production was No. 1 top among dramas streamed live online in China.

Source: JoongAng Daily

[NEWS] Lee Sang Ah & 2NE1’s Sandara chosen as most beautiful women of their time

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 06:27 AM PDT

Lee Sang Ah and 2NE1's Sandara Park were chosen by the fans as the most naturally beautiful celebrities of their time.

Last June 13-28, TL plastic surgery clinic made a survey at the Apgujeong district, among 394 women aged 20 to 40. They asked which teenstars from the 80′s-90′s and idol stars from the current times, were the most beautiful.

On the 29th, they revealed that Lee Sang Ah (with 207 votes, comprising 52.5%) and Sandara Park (with 160 votes, comprising 40.6%) secured the top spots.

Kim Hye Soo (112 votes, 28.4%) with Suzy (149 votes, 37.8%) and Chae Si Ra (51 votes, 12.9%) with Jiyeon (71 votes, 18%) got the second and third place respectively.

TL Plastic Surgery said, "There was a lot of people who voted, especially for the teen stars in the 80′s and 90′s category," he said, "And some of the respondents said that Sandara Park and Lee Sang-Ah's baby faces even have some resemblance," he revealed.

Source: Nate
Translation: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

[PICTURE] Suzy received Jokwon's solo album!

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 06:12 AM PDT

Miss A's Suzy updated her Twitter on 29th June with a new photo.

She mentioned,"received this album from Kwon oppa,the album seems to be amazing!Kwon oppa,thank you"!

She is seen holding Jokwon's solo album in the photo above,showing her support!

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong to begin filming for “City Conquest”

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 06:12 AM PDT

After selling the rights to a drama that hasn't even gone into production, Kim Hyun Joong is finally set to start filming "City Conquest."

A spokesperson for the drama said Friday the first location for shooting will be in Japan, starting on July 10 and continuing about two weeks.

"The filming will take place in Nikko and Edo Wonderland in Utsunomiya. Tochigi Prefecture has kindly promised to offer its full support, no doubt as the program is one that is gathering much attention overseas," said the spokesperson.

Nikko is a city known for its historical attractions, with many shrines and temples designated as World Heritage Sites.

Other stars to take part in the drama are Nam Gung-min, Kim Seung-woo and Jung Yu-mi.

Earlier, Kim and his upcoming TV show made headlines when it was announced that four locales in Asia had signed contracts to purchase rights to the drama. By signing with Japan, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan ahead of time, Kim made 11.8 billion won (about $10 million).

Source: JoongAng Daily

[NEWS] Kim Hee Sun caught on CCTV during “Faith” filming

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 05:57 AM PDT

Actress Kim Hee Sun scared someone at the supermarket when she appeared with blood-stained clothes during the shooting the SBS TV drama "Faith".

On June 29, Kim Hee Sun's appearance on a CCTV capture in a convenience store in a rural area was captured and posted online on Kim Hee Sun's fan cafe.

Kim Hee Sun stepped into the supermarket to buy drinks for all the members of staff. The store owner was so overwhelmed that he couldn't even talk properly, but was even more dumbfounded to see Kim Hee Sun walking in blood-stained clothes.

It was later revealed Kim Hee Sun had forgotten she was still in her fake-blood-stained attire from her drama shoot.

The store owner later came to her senses and regretted that she didn't even ask her for an autograph but remembered the CCTV and posted the capture online.

Source: Hancinema

[NEWS] A-JAX’s Yunyoung gets praised for cleaning waiting room

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 05:44 AM PDT

Rookie group A-JAX member Yunyoung has been highly praised by netizens for his gentlemanly manners.

On June 28th, A-JAX's official fan cafe posted some pictures showing Yunyoung cleaning up Music Core's waiting room. He picked up the trash and put them into different bags to prepare them for recycling. Both fans and netizens were highly impressed by Yunyoung's good deed.

Netizens commented, "Not only is his face warm, but so is his heart", "He's such a good boy", "He's the best" and more.

Source: Nate

[NEWS] JYJ featured in French daily paper

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 05:31 AM PDT

Boy band JYJ was featured in France's Le Parisien daily newspaper on Wednesday in an article on the group's rise to international fame.

The article, titled "K-pop conquers South America," delved into the appeal of the trio, commenting on its "addictive lyrics and perfectly synchronized dance moves."

JYJ's success in South America was highlighted with the mentioning of the band's recent world tour, which had the group make stops in 15 cities across the globe.

The fact that an Asian group managed to perform for fans in European countries as well as in Chile and Peru was deemed a phenomenal feat by the French paper.

The report also mentioned the group's official "Membership Week," which opened yesterday at Setec convention hall in southern Seoul, and saw more than 7,000 Japanese fans visiting Korea for the chance to meet the boy band members. More than 3,500 hotel rooms have been booked for the fan event.

The paper called JYJ a "Hallyu group that knows no bounds."

Source: JoongAng Daily

[NEWS] Jang Geun Suk to greet fans in Busan

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 05:18 AM PDT

Hallyu star Jang Geun Suk, also known as the Prince of Asia, will meet with some 1,500 loyal fans at the "Sweet Party with Jang Keun-suk" fan meet tomorrow at the Lotte Hotel in Busan.

While the event is being held in Korea, Japanese fans won't let a little distance get in the way as many have booked flights in advance in order to attend the event.

According to Lotte Hotel, fans from Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka as well as other regions in Japan are expected to take part in the fan meeting.

To cater to the surge of Japanese fans arriving for the event, a plane has been chartered to fly directly from Tokyo to Busan.

There will be some 45 shuttle buses awaiting the fans at Gimhae International Airport to transport them to the hotel.

Once they've arrived, Jang's fans will be treated to a two-hour event complete with a mini-concert and photo and signing sessions. A complimentary CD will be handed out as a parting gift.

Source: JoongAng Daily

[NEWS] JYJ Junsu gifts signed CD to MYNAME’s Insoo

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 05:05 AM PDT

JYJ's Kim Junsu has shown his affection to his look-alike, Insoo of MYNAME.

On June 28th, Insoo posted on his Twitter, "Since I debuted, I heard that I look a lot like Junsu sunbae which helped me a lot but now I've received a big present. Each of his word is a like a big lesson for me… You're the best! Let's eat together sometime and also play soccer Junsu hyung! Thank you!!^^"

He also attached a photo of himself holding up Junsu's latest album with a hand-written message saying, "Insoo let's eat together. Are you good at soccer?"

Netizens commented, "I'm looking forward to MYNAME," "I want to receive love from Junsu as well" and "Insoo should be happy."

Source: Nate

[VIDEO] JJ Project releases ‘Real JJ Project’ Episode 4

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 04:52 AM PDT

JYP Entertainment's latest group, JJ Project, has just unveiled the fourth episode of its own reality series, 'Real JJ Project'!

The new clip follows the energetic JJ Project members at the set of magazine photo shoot with labelmate and Wonder Girls member, Yubin.

[VIDEO] ‘Real Wonder Girls’ reveal “Like This” 1st Place episode

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 04:39 AM PDT

Wonder Girls' reality TV, 'Real Wonder Girls' released a new episode!

Posted on Wonder Girls' official Youtube page on June 29th, the new clip titled '"Like This" 1st Place Episode' features behind-the-scenes highlights of the girls on their recent music program wins with latest title track, "Like This".

[VIDEO] Kim Jin Pyo releases “Sorry that I’m Sorry” MV ft. G.NA & Hello Venus’ Nara

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 04:26 AM PDT

After four long years of hiatus, singer Kim Jin Pyo returned with 6th full length album, 'JP6' along with the title track "Sorry that I'm Sorry" which features the vocals of G.NA.

'JP6' includes a total of 11 track which features various collaborations with talented artists like Lim Chang Jung, Cherry Filter, Cho Yoo Jin, Swings, and more.

The music video for "Sorry that I'm Sorry" also includes the participation of rookie group Hello Venus member, Nara.

[VIDEO] ZE:A releases second comeback video teaser

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 04:13 AM PDT

Continuing with the unveiling of teasers, ZE:A has just released another video teaser for their upcoming comeback album, 'Spectacular'!

The new clip takes a look back on ZE:A's past tracks, showing behind-the-scenes highlights from previous music videos. The teaser also gives a sneak peek at the members' photoshoot for their upcoming album 'Spectacular'.

As previously reported, ZE:A will make a return with title track "Aftermatch", which will be released on July 4th.

[PICTURE] T-ara releases individual concept photos for “Day By Day”

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 04:00 AM PDT

Following the album jacket photo released earlier, T-ara unveiled the individual concept photos for comeback single "Day By Day".

The full epic sci-fi music video for "Day By Day" will be released on July 3rd. Set in the future in the year 2330, the MV will also feature an appearance by the upcoming ninth member of T-ara, Dani.

120629 f(x) wins K-Chart + Music Bank’s Half Year Wrap-Up Performances

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 06:50 AM PDT

KBS "Music Bank" is back this week full of amazing performances!

This week's Music Bank 1st Half Year Wrap-Up Special features great performances from top artists including After School, Teen Top, CNBLUE, G.NA, B1A4, A Pink, K.Will, 2AM, Trouble Maker, INFINITE, Baek Ji Young, SISTAR, f(x), T-ara, IU, Wonder Girls, SHINee and Girls' Generation - TaeTiSeo.

And for the highlight of the show, f(x) won a double crown on this week's Music Bank's 'K-Chart' with their latest track "Electric Shock".

Congratulations f(x)!

Check out performances below!

After School (Opening + Flashback)

Teen Top

T-ara

Teen Top + INFINITE

IU

Wonder Girls

SHINee

Girls' Generation - TaeTiSeo

Watch today's comeback performances below!

SISTAR - "Loving U" + "Alone" + "How Dare You" + "So Cool"
Jo Kwon - "Intro" + "I'm Da One"

[VIDEO] SISTAR is back with “Loving U” on Music Bank

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 03:13 AM PDT

Following their first comeback performance on yesterday's Mnet's 20's Choice Awards, the ladies of SISTAR is back on stage with another sizzling hot performance on this week's special episode of Music Bank.

SISTAR recently returned with new special summer track, "Loving U". The new chart-topper hit features an energetic and exciting melody that brings out SISTAR's bright and refreshing charms from their natural sexiness.

Check out the group's performances below!

[VIDEO] Jo Kwon says “I’m Da One” on Music Bank

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 03:11 AM PDT

Jo Kwon is finally stepping in the spotlight, apart from 2AM but a solo artist, with his first solo album 'I'm Da One'.

On June 29th, Jo Kwon kicked off his first solo stage on this week's special episode of Music Bank. Known for his undeniably skilled vocals, Jo Kwon presented himself in a complete package, this time, showcasing his stylish outfit and charismatic dance in a party-like debut stage.

Check out his performance below!

[PICTURES] JJ Project – 1st Look Magazine!

Posted: 29 Jun 2012 02:58 AM PDT

Rookie duo JJ Project is featured in 1st Look Magazine and showed their charms by posing cutely and cool.

Take a look at the photos of these 2 cute guys.