Friday, October 26, 2012

"G-Dragon tweets a photo with Psy and an ‘invisible’ T.O.P" plus 19 more

"G-Dragon tweets a photo with Psy and an ‘invisible’ T.O.P" plus 19 more

G-Dragon tweets a photo with Psy and an ‘invisible’ T.O.P

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 09:53 AM PDT

G-Dragon tweeted a past photo of Psy and T.O.P.

On October 26th, G-Dragon tweeted,

The photo was taken in a dark room with dim red lighting. However, fans were able to spot G-Dragon and Psy immediately, who were posing for the camera with goofy expressions and cone hats. Fans also spotted T.O.P to the right, who was hidden almost completely by the shadow and could only be differentiated from the background because of his bright hair.

Fans commented, “YG Family Style!“, “I almost didn’t see T.O.P“, and “Looks like it was a lot of fun“.

Source: G-Dragon’s Twitter

Leeteuk shows tears as he talks about his enlistment

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 09:19 AM PDT

Leeteuk was a guest on MBC Music‘s ‘All the K-Pop‘.

On the show, he talked about his upcoming enlistment, stating, “I’ll safely finish my army life and come back as a man.” He tried to be stoic, but couldn’t help but tear up when Boom and Shindong showed up. However, he got up immediately and managed to brighten up the  mood of the show again with his usual variety skills.

A few hours before the episode aired, Leeteuk tweeted, “I’m going to shave my hair now.. I thought of this song.. It was a song I sang a lot when I was little.. Shave your hair bald……. I only look good with my hair.. I’m ruined kekekekekekekekekekekekeke“.

Leeteuk will reveal his shaved hair during the filming for ‘Star King‘ on the 29th, which is also Kang Ho Dong‘s return episode.

2PM to guest on Kang Ho Dong’s return episode of ‘Star King’

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 08:48 AM PDT

According to insiders, 2PM will be making a special guest appearance on SBS‘ ‘Star King‘ just in time for Kang Ho Dong‘s return to his MC position.

A representative stated, “Excluding Nichkhun, the members of 2PM will be participating in the [October 29th] recording.” Although Nichkhun’s known for his close relationship with Kang Ho Dong on the show, he has opted out of the recording due to his drunk driving incident.

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk has also been confirmed as a guest on the upcoming show. Although the recording will take place a day before his official enlistment, he’s reported to have decided to appear on the program as it helped solidify his image as a variety idol.

This episode of ‘Star King’ will broadcast on November 10 KST.

Super Junior express their thoughts on receiving the ‘Teen Style Icon’ award

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 08:14 AM PDT

Super Junior revealed their secret to popularity.

On the 25th, the Super Junior members were awarded with the ‘Teen Style Icon‘ award at the ‘2012 Style Icon Awards‘, along with Psy, Seo In Guk, Eunji, Song Joong Ki, Suzy, SISTAR, Yoo Joon Sang, Im Soo Jung, Jang Dong Gun, and Ha Jung Woo. The biggest award of the night, the ‘Style Icon of the Year‘, was given to Jang Dong Gun.

After the event and receiving their ‘Teen Style Icon’ award, Leeteuk said, “To be honest, creating pop culture content such as a popular song, fashion or choreography is what we try to do best. This award is very valuable and meaningful. I think this award gives us more passion. We will untiringly repay that passion in the future.

When asked about why he thought Super Junior was so loved all around the globe, Leeteuk answered, “I think it’s because of our honesty and our passion. We honestly work hard at anything we’re given, and I think that’s loved anywhere in the world.

Rookie artist CRAZYNO releases self-interview video

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 07:30 AM PDT

Fans can now get to know CRAZYNO a bit better as the JFC Entertainment rookie artist has released an interview with himself .

CRAZYNO is set to release his debut albumThe Lunatic‘ on the 6th.Title song “MUSICHE” features his story about feeling awkward in Korea as an Australian. His first debut stage will be on this week’s 'Inkigayo'.

Watch his dance practice video for “MUSICHE” if you missed it and his self-interview below!

Tip: Evelyne

LJ releases “Be My Girl” MV

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 07:09 AM PDT

Planet Music solo artist LJ has released his music video for “Be My Girl“.

The song is LJ’s second single after “Game Is Over“, which was released in December of 2011. LJ himself composed, arranged, and wrote the lyrics for “Be My Girl”, while the music video was produced by BM Entertainment.

Check out the first release of the ‘LJ Project‘ below!

Soomin & Rex.D Project reveals music video for “I’m Sorry”

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 06:45 AM PDT

Agency Romantic Factory‘s new project group Soomin & Rex.D Project revealed their music video for “I’m Sorry” before the release of their mini-album.

The song is the product of a mixtape featuring Wale‘s “Sabotage” instrumental and Soomin and Rex.D‘s vocals and rap.

Soomin, who has been recognized for her soulful voice in Soomin & Rex.D Project’s “You Look Good Part 2” as well as the albums of labelmates J’kyun and Romantic City, and Rex.D’s rapping skills in this new music video have raised anticipation for their upcoming mini-album.

“I’m Sorry” was released as part of the ‘Black Ribbon Creative Freedom’ project against censorship. The song’s lyrics state, “I wanted you to hear it first, but I couldn’t so I’m sorry,” while the music video pokes fun at censorship on Korean broadcasts.

Soomin & Rex.D Project will hold their first performance at the Global Music Market’s ‘MU:CON Seoul 2012 Showcase‘ on November 2 KST.

Check out the “I’m Sorry” MV below!

MBLAQ’s Thunder reveals he has never had a girlfriend

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 06:20 AM PDT

MBLAQ‘s Thunder revealed that he has never had a girlfriend.

During the October 26th episode of MBC Every1‘s ‘Idol Manager‘, ‘manager’ Park Kyung Lim was listening to stories about MBLAQ’s dating life when she commented, “I think that Thunder is the kind of guy who would tell his girlfriend that they should break up first.

Seungho then said, “That’s not true. Thunder has never even been in a relationship,” surprising everyone on set.

When asked if he’s had his first kiss, Thunder responded, “I have kissed [for a production].” He explained, “When I like someone, I’m unable to express my feelings. I think that’s why the person never knows.”

Yoo Jae Suk reveals he was inconvenienced by Park Soo Hong’s popularity

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 05:55 AM PDT

“Nation’s MC” Yoo Jae Suk revealed he was once inconvenienced by Park Soo Hong‘s popularity.

On the October 25th episode of ‘Happy Together‘, Park Soo Hong, Song Eun Ee, HaHa, and miss A‘s Suzy appeared as guests. During filming, Yoo Jae Suk described Park Soo Hong’s popularity as a young, handsome comedian back in the day.

Female audience members would clap and cheer the loudest when Park Soo Hong appeared on stage for his segment of the comedy show. Yoo Jae Suk further revealed that he had prepared 6 months for an appearance that was never aired because the audience’s cheers for Park Soo Hong overwhelmed the audio for his segment.

Yoo Jae Suk then joked that he’s more popular now, leaving Park Soo Hong speechless.

Image: Review Star

ZE:A’s Kwanghee covers Jewelry’s “Rhythm HA!!!”

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 05:30 AM PDT

ZE:A‘s Kwanghee has done his own special cover of Jewelry‘s “Rhythm HA!!!”

It seems Kwanghee wanted to support his Star Empire labelmates with his own version of “Rhythm HA!!!”, the first track on Jewelry’s recently released ‘LOOK AT ME‘ album. Fans may recognize his prince costume from the show ‘We Got Married‘.

Check out Kwanghee’s amazing rendition below!

Defconn discusses difficulties before debuting with Hyung Don & Dae Joon

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 05:05 AM PDT

On the 24th, Hyung Don & Dae Joon member Defconn featured as a guest along with Lee Chang Myung, Solbi, and Mighty Mouth‘s Sangchu on ‘Radio Star‘. He talked about the difficulties he faced, starting with his name.

Defconn stated, “My friend who I lived with while I was doing music created the name for me. If you say Dae Joon fast, it becomes Def. Def also means ‘best’ in hip hop terms. My friend made the name for me, but we ended on bad terms. I thought about whether to use it or not for a while, but I already used it on the internet.

Solbi replied, “Didn’t you start doing well after you used the name Dae Joon? Then Dae Joon is right for you.” Defconn agreed, “Since I used Defconn, everything went bad, so I went to see a fortune teller. She told me to get rid of my permed hair, and that I’d do well once my hair was short. I did, and everything’s going well. I’m happy now.

He also added, “I always lost out, but ever since Hyung Don and Dae Joon, I’m making a profit.

Do you prefer the name Defconn or Dae Joon for the rapper?

Brown Eyed Girls to hold solo concert ‘Tonight 37.2 C’ in December

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 04:41 AM PDT

It has just been revealed that Brown Eyed Girls will be holding a solo concert, titled ‘Tonight 37.2 C‘, in Korea this December!

Official Twitter and Facebook pages for the concert were opened to alert fans with updates. The only information available as of now are the concert dates: December 24 and the 25th.

This will be Brown Eyed Girls’ first solo concert in Korea since their ‘Hot Winter Party‘ concert back in 2010, where they performed a total of 30 songs as well as special solo performances.

Information regarding the venue and tickets sales have yet to be released, so stay tuned for more updates!

SM Entertainment’s dance unit ‘Younique’ releases “MAXSTEP” MV teaser

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 04:14 AM PDT

SM Entertainment‘s Younique dance unit has released the music video teaser for “MAXSTEP“.

The agency and Hyundai have partnered up to release the 'PYL Younique Album'. This is the first time an entertainment agency has collaborated with a car company to release an album, and the collaboration has been gathering much attention.

BoAGirls' Generation's Jessica, and a dance unit team composed of Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Girls' Generation's HyoyeonSHINee's TaeminSuper Junior-M's HenryEXO-K's Kai, and EXO-M's Luhan are featured in the album.

Check out BoA and Jessica‘s previous releases, and the “MAXSTEP” MV teaser below!

Psy wins 10th ‘Music Bank’ K-Chart + Performances from October 26th!

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 03:46 AM PDT

KBS's 'Music Bank' is back with another fun and exciting show that was chock-full of amazing performances!

The MCs for tonight's episode were After School's UEE and actor Lee Jang Woo.

Aside from the usual stages, Kim Jang Hoon, Girls’ Day, B.A.P, HyunA, and Crayon Pop all held their comeback stages.

As for the winners, Psy faced off against K.Will for this week's 'K-Chart', but in the end, it was Psy who clinched the 'K-Chart' win with "Gangnam Style".

Congratulations to Psy on his 10th K-Chart win, currently on a consecutive streak with 7 wins!

===

[ Backstage Interviews ]

< B.A.P & Girl’s Day >

===

Others who performed tonight included TVXQ, Ga In, K.Will, miss A, Ailee, Jewelry, Orange Caramel, Navi, Block B, Big Star, BtoB, Red Training, 100%, MR. MR., AOA, TOXIC, EXID, and OFFROAD!

Check out the performances below:

===

< Ailee >

< Ga In >

< K. Will >

< miss A >

< TVXQ >

===

HyunA makes a hot comeback with “Ice Cream” on ‘Music Bank’!

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 03:29 AM PDT

HyunA has just recently unveiled her latest mini-album titled ‘Melting‘!

HyunA's new mini-album 'Melting'consists of five tracks including title track, "Ice Cream". The catchy tune’s music video has already garnered over 10 millions views in just three days, and continues to rank high in charts everywhere.

Check out her amazing comeback performances, which include “Ice Cream”, “Straight Up“, and “Unripe Apple“, below!

Kim Jang Hoon performs his comeback stage on ‘Music Bank’ with “Nothing”!

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 03:20 AM PDT

Kim Jang Hoon has returned with his newest title track, “Nothing”!

The track, titled "Nothing", expresses the feelings of a man who reminisces on his past lover.

In addition, the music video has also been revealed recently featuring Paris Hilton as the lead actress.

As reported previously, the music video was filmed in both 2D and 3D versions with top Hollywood staff and is reported to have cost $1.3 million.

Check out Kim Jang Hoon’s comeback performance below!

B.A.P makes their comeback with “Stop It” on ‘Music Bank’!

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 03:05 AM PDT

B.A.P has finally dropped their new single album, ‘Stop It‘!

The single album consists of three songs "Yes Sir", "Stop It", and "Happy Birthday", and is sure to be another release that fans will want to add to their collection.

With the single released, the members will be holding their first fan club inauguration ceremony, '1st Baby Day', on the 27th. The ceremony will include not only performances of the group's hit songs, but various fun events to interact with fans.

Check out their adorable comeback stage below!

Girl’s Day says “Don’t Forget Me” on ‘Music Bank’!

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 02:59 AM PDT

Idol girl group Girl's Day (SojinYuraMinah, and Hyeri) has returned with "Don't Forget Me"!

Dream Tea Entertainment told allkpop"The concept this time around is sexy and feminine at the same time. To express their new sophisticated concept, the group chose the color black with spots of youthful color to be mixed and matched into their looks. It's also the fall season which is perfect for a more mature image and music style."

It has been six long months since their last activity with "Oh My God".

Meanwhile, check out their comeback stage below!

Crayon Pop returns with “Dancing Queen” on ‘Music Bank’

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 02:21 AM PDT

Five-member rookie group Crayon Pop, who debuted back in June with "Bing Bing", has returned with a new release titled "Dancing Queen".

The release consists of the track "Dancing Queen" as well as a remix version of "Bing Bing" and their instrumental versions.

The group hopes to once again get you off your feet to dance to their fun upbeat track and addictive choreography.

Check out their comeback performance!

Epik High reveals making of ’99′ album cover

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 01:59 AM PDT

Epik High has revealed behind-the-scenes footage from their ‘99‘ album cover photo shoot.

The trio returned with their 7th album three years after their last release, ‘Map the Soul‘. ’99′ is also Epik High’s first album under YG Entertainment.

Check out the ’99′ cover making-of video below!