Friday, November 30, 2012

"Jung Suk Hee’ Interview Part 1. “Idol Manager” MBLAQ is amazing!" plus 24 more

"Jung Suk Hee’ Interview Part 1. “Idol Manager” MBLAQ is amazing!" plus 24 more

Jung Suk Hee’ Interview Part 1. “Idol Manager” MBLAQ is amazing!

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 07:55 AM PST

Although it has been obscured a lot by the appearance of many gifted people with talents within the last few years, the prejudice against idols still remains as before. Programs with idols as the lead also receive such skewed attention. The thought that they will follow as they are told without subjectivity, the thought that they will just stop their sloppy pretense because of their overseas activities and domestic events and their position of being swung around in tight schedules, these are the sort of stereotype I am talking about. On top of that, as they have so much work that has to be settled and taken care of, it is expected that the production team side has agonized parts that they suffer in silence, and if seeing it from the broadcasting networks' point of view it may feel like chicken ribs*. If they are to shut their eyes tight and abandon the outward appearances, they will waste the group of fans that shows unlimited interest, but if in reality they work together and tackle it, they have more than one or two things that give them a headache. Perhaps because those factors are at work extensively, when it comes to idol programs only a few of them have done well.

Indeed, even if I review my memory that each fan watches and enjoys them, it is not always the case where they are even well-known to the masses like 2PM's "Idol Army." Therefore MBC every1 MBLAQ's "Idol Manager" also feels like a program made for fans and the like in general and I did not pay much attention to it at the beginning. But watching it one episode after another I gradually changed my view. Idol group MBLAQ who has been into their 4th year after debut, unlike various reality programs they have done since their first appearance on Mnet in 2009 until now. have started leading programs actively. Even last week alone was like that. They wrote songs on the spot and added lyrics to them, as well as had a jam concert and had fun together. Where did the change come from? Luckily I went to find them in person at the shooting scene where they were in the midst of being absorbed in learning acting and tried to get my question answered.
(Participants: PD Ko Byung Hyun, Park Kyung Lim, Seungho, G.O, Cheondung, Mir, Kim Sae Rom, Jeon Yul, Columnist Jung Suk Hee)

All of them are obedient and kind but their subjectivity is more certain than anyone.

JSH: Now that I think about it, honestly the first episode was a bit regretful. Despite going over to Japan and being at a surprising number of overseas locations(?), it looks like it couldn't fully draw out MBLAQ's charm. However, you restored your energy since the 3rd and 4th episode, and then you found the right key since the best friend special in the 5th episode, right? How did "Idol Manager" become a plan, by the way? Because I'm informed and while everyone is hard to control, I avoid idols. (laugh)

PD Ko: Isn't recklessness more interesting instead? MBLAQ is not like that. Actually I don't know much about idols. The proper coordination with MBLAQ and Park Kyung Lim-ssi's role are big. We ended up doing it together with Kyung Lim-ssi because MBLAQ members wanted her. She knows them the best and always knows how to take good care of them, so they said let's do it with her. They also have plenty of talk outside of the broadcast. I'm really pleased with the current work where I respect their opinions and bring out their ideas. The predecessor of this program is MBC every1 "Idol Maid." While upgrading from "Maid" to "Manager" we worried a lot about how we should fuse the "manager role" into the program. After exchanging many opinions, we drew a conclusion to do it by getting familiar through motives and trying to foster growing idols like the idol we can approach, "g.o.d's Baby Diary."

JSH: I suppose it's not easy to work with idols. If their schedules overlap adjusting them is hard, and they ended up dropping out because of individual activities.

PD Ko: Actually Lee Joon-gun is absent today. It's sad but it's the inevitable part. Though I understand, it's because he's currently participating in many programs. I really hope we all do it together, but if we gain recognition from the part that has a bit more weight I believe that synergy effect will probably come to us as well. Perhaps because of his tight schedules Lee Joon-gun got sick a lot halfway through. At those times even while he was getting a Ringer** [injection] I let him go to get some rest. It's because we are a family. Our original plan was that MBLAQ's new album was scheduled to come out at the end of September or the beginning of October. I wanted to cover a lot of musical parts including the course of their album preparation. Because it's "Manager," once the album came out I would be able to show the real manager activities. But while the album release was postponed, I changed the details. I discussed that point a lot with the members. All of them are obedient and kind but their subjectivity is clear. It was beyond my imagination.

JSH: But why does their album keep getting delayed?

PD Ko: I don't know very well but there must be internal and external reasons. I know it will come out early next year. They have plans to advance into Japan as well. Due to the album release being delayed the items that I planned in the beginning collapsed, so I was flustered.

JSH: Mainly which parts of the members are appealing?

PD Ko: I want to move one step forward from the many variety shows that have already been done and show the musicality they themselves have. I was worried that it would only flow to the entertaining side.

JSH: After discussing with each other you built it one by one.

They quickly got the mindset of a production team.

PD Ko: I especially discuss with Seungho and G.O a lot. While we started with a different concept, after discussion we went into modification. It's not an idle talk but we all work hard. There were cases where the members could just go with the script when they were given the plot proposal, but they said let's go with the truth instead. Before we knew it they did not remain in being the performers but became in the position of the makers. They have already fully shown their appaerances of exchanging laughter or chatting with each other somewhere else as well, so now it's in the shape of wanting to show their new appearance. Honestly at the beginning I have a bit of expectation for Joonie who gained recognition through variety shows on terrestrial networks. But since Joonie is often absent, I realized that I gave many roles to Mir and G.O. Scenes that are outside of my expectations are coming out.

JSH: Even just from what I see today G.O-gun is doing various roles. He operates the slate and organizes his own lines.

G.O: The thought of wanting to do it like that simply comes out. First of all, it's possible because I'm comfortable with Kyung Lim noona. I can't go this far at other places. If the variety shows all this time have the impression of being led by the production team I now want to be greedy. You know it's our program. Although it can be seen as ill-mannered, I have a lot of discussion with the production team and also make suggestions. If it looks like there are parts different from the discussion and something go wrong I say it. It's because I want to show the appearance that we are developing something including our musical parts rather than just our appearance of comfortably having fun. Actually if you watch the recording for a while, slang and secret language pop out and we even fool around. Because I believe they will understand and edit it out for me, I can do it with ease. I don't want to hold my back without doing my best and then regret it after I go home.

PD Ko: No matter we say how interesting it is at the shooting site, in our own position as well as the viewers and fans' if we make a judgement that it's a minus for each other we edit it out. Even if we may create issues we must not break our trust. I must have come to have feelings of a hyung. But there were cases where people took out only one scene or one phrase through press releases only and took issue with it without watching the entire episode. It's sad at such times.

JSH: They say that when not long ago the production team of KBS2 "Invincible Youth Season 2″ might be preparing a male idol special Mir was actively recommended. Mir-gun, you're greedy for variety, right?

Mir: It's much welcome! I'd really like to take the challenge of going around countryside or outdoor shooting like "1 Night 2 Days." Since no matter what "Idol Manager" is a program that has our name on it, our sense of responsibility is different. To be honest I also slightly take care of my image on other programs. But because here it has our name on it, I feel much more that "I'll have to completely put myself aside." If we think about the fans who tune in the channel to watch us we have to be like that.

JSH: You've done a lot of reality programs, right? But lately I've got a feeling that you've grown even more. The improvement, do all of you know?

Seungho: It's not so much that we improved all of a sudden, rather I bet we are getting better step by step. The process accumulates one after another. As we are doing it together with people whom we are originally comfortable with, we can show our real appearances and it's good. Isn't sincerity the priorty of variety shows? I think people look at it nicely because it's a variety show where we can have a good time.

Cheondung's dance, was really surprising

JSH: Cheodung-gun is originally the taciturn type, right? When we were in another media interview before you only said a few words and could only have one-word answers. I saw the acting lesson today. You were very aggressive. It's the first time you look like that.

PKL: Since he's the type that is a bit shy of strangers, once he starts talking he talks well. We say among us that there's a Ha Jung Woo inside of Cheondung. He's especially good at imitating, so he mimics Lee Soon Jae sunbaenim and Ha Jung Woo-ssi very well. Such a thing is also a talent, and it's gifted.

Cheondung: I'm also comfortable with Kyung Lim noona, so I'm able show a lot more than when I was on other programs. Because I'm comfortable I want to do well, but as I'm very lacking in variety the only thought I have is that I'm always learning.

PD Ko: Cheondung is a friend who has ups and downs. It's something we all felt through the "Manager Star" episode last week. Cheondung-gun's charm started to show for the first time. I think he can show a better appearance if he does a little more, but the point that there's a schedule conflict and the program will end soon, is regretful.

JSH: I was surprised by Cheondung's dancing last time. I really think to myself if you have put aside yourself. It was the first time you showed such a dance, right?

Cheondung: I'm orginally good at it. (laugh) Perhaps because at first I was more passionate about music, honestly I didn't really feel like dancing in front of anyone. It seems like I thought I shouldn't do this kind of thing. As for the scene shown in the broadcast, actually I just did it without even knowing they were filming, but aren't the reactions good? (laugh)

*Something that one hesitates to give up even though it is of little interest
**Ringer = Ringer's solution, the fluid used in IV therapy

Source: Naver
TRANSLATION: mocha @AbsoluteMBLAQ

Hyoyoung reveals her desires to be an actress and how her sister is

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 07:30 AM PST

Girl group member Hyoyoung revealed how her twin sister, former T-ara member Hwayoung is, and about her acting desires.

On the 28th at the Lotte Hotel Ballroom, KBS 2TV new drama "School" held it's press conference. Hyoyoung was asked, "Please tell us your thoughts about acting and about how Hwayoung currently is."

Hyoyoung replied, "I had the desire to act before I debuted as a singer. I always want to improve myself. I've worked hard and my company has taught me a lot."

On her twin sister and former T-ara member Hwayoung, Hyoyoung said briefly, "Hwayoung is living and eating well."

"School 2013" is a realistic drama that has a story unfold about year two high school students. It'll begin airing on December 3rd.

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Core Clique

JYJ’s Lawsuit with SM – The Reactions of Chief Directors & Other Directors of KBS, MBC and SBS

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 07:00 AM PST

SUMMARIZE: The Reactions of Chief Directors and other directors at the entertainment part in the Broadcasting Company…-  about end of the ruling and the future

KBS:
(Chon Jinkook-Chief Director)
I heard the news this afternoon..
I think we can tell about our position after the taking and arranging the situation..
As the main reason was ruling..
So, in my opinion, there's no reason to block their appearances on our programs if it is clearly solved..

MBC:
(Won Mansik-Chief Director)
Although the ruling was over.. I think their appearances need the time..
(and other officer said…)
We have no discussion about their appearances on our programs (including our music programs and entertainment programs) until now..
I think the whole entertainment part should think about this for now..

SBS:
(Park Seungmin-SBS ingigayo PD)
It's the problem of the whole entertainment part.. We still have no discussion about this.. So I have no words about this…

Source: OSEN
Translated by: Min (@theyoungestmin)

Psy to perform at Christmas concert in U.S.

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 06:55 AM PST

It has been revealed that world sensation Psy will be performing at a Christmas concert to be held in Washington that U.S. President Barack Obama is set to attend.

According to YG Entertainment on November 30th, the 34-year-old rapper, whose song "Gangnam Style" has swept the globe, plans to do a special performance at the close of the concert called 'Christmas in Washington 2012' to be held on December 21.

Psy is also set to hold his U.S. concert at the Honda Center located in Anaheim, California next year. Originally scheduled on January 26th, the concert has been postponed to next February or March.

Source: Yonhap News

Lee Byung Hun named Star of the Year

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 06:35 AM PST

Actor Lee Byung Hun has been named the 2012 Star of the Year.

On December 13th, Lee Byung Hun will be awarded 'Star of the Year' award at the CineAsia 2012 Award which take place at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. The actor will become the second Korean entertainer to be honored as Star of the Year after Rain in 2007.

Lee Byung Hun has been keeping himself busy by casting Korean film 'Masquerade' as well as Hollywood blockbusters 'G.I.Joe' and 'Red 2' and he will be recognized as the hottest star of Asia.

Winners from the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 06:31 AM PST

On November 30th, Mnet hosted its 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) at the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Centre, attracting stars and performers from both Korea and around the world.

The preliminaries were conducted through the evaluation of judges and other music affiliates using data from album sales and song rankings from music sites.

The final judging is "based on viewer votes (Internet, mobile), expert panel evaluations, expert research of preference, album sales, digital combined charts (song sales), and evaluation by the selection committee."

The winners for the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards are:

Best New Female Artist - Ailee

Best Dance Performance Solo - Psy

Best Male Group - Big Bang

Best Female Group - SISTAR

Best Collaboration Performance - Troublemaker

Mnet PD's Choice - B.A.P

Best Asian Artist - Wang Leehom

Best Asian Artist Japan - AKB48

Best Asian Artist Philippines - Sarah Geronimo

Best Asian Artist Vietnam - My Tam

Best Dance Performance Male Group - SHINee

Best Dance Performance Female Group - f(x)

Best Vocal Performance Solo - K.Will

Best Vocal Performance Group - Davichi

International Favorite Artist - Psy

Best OST - Seo In Guk & A-Pink's Eunji ("All For You")

Best Asian Artist Singapore - Taufik Batisah

Best Asian Artist Indonesia - Agnes Monica

Best Female Artist - IU

Best Band Performance - Busker Busker

Best Music Video - Psy ("Gangnam Style")

Best Asian Artist (China) - Li Yuchun

New Asian Artist (China) - TimeZ

New Asian Artist (Thailand) - Natthew

New Asian Artist Group - EXO

Style in Music - Ga-In

Best Rap Performance - Epik High

Guardian Angel Worldwide Performer - Big Bang

Best Male Artist - G-Dragon

Best Line - Super Junior

Best Global Group Female - KARA

Best Global Group Male - Super Junior

Artist of the Year - Big Bang

Album of the Year - Super Junior ('Sexy, Free & Single')

Song of the Year - Psy ("Gangnam Style")

Congratulations to all the winners!

Teen Top’s fans donate bathroom in Cambodia

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 06:10 AM PST

Fans of Teen Top made a meaningful donation for people in Cambodia to celebrate L.Joe's birthday.

Recently on an online community, several pictures were uploaded under the title, "Teen Top L.Joe Cambodia Bathroom." The photos show a bathroom with a plaque hanging from it that read "Donation by Teen Top L.Joe." In another photo, local habitants are holding a message that says "thank you" in Korean.

L.Joe's fans decided to sponsor building a bathroom for Cambodian citizens who have been suffering from various infections because of insanitary environment. The installation started in September, and it also became a special gift to L.Joe himself as well.

Source: StarN News

ZE:A to release new digital single in December

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 05:45 AM PST

ZE:A will be releasing a ballad single before the year ends.

ZE:A's agency revealed the group would be releasing a new digital single sometime in early December. The group has usually promoted dance tracks in the past, but this time, they are taking on a ballad.

The R&B ballad taack is about a shy confession of love and will bring a new kind of image and charm to the group. The song will also emphasize main vocal Kevin's distinguished singing skills.

Recently, ZE:A's Siwan hinted on their upcoming track by tweeting some of its lyrics. He tweeted, "When I see you why do I feel like this… JH". "JH" means Shin Joo Hak, the CEO of ZE:A's agency, Star Empire Entertainment, which has been home to ZE:A since their debut.

Yoo Jae Suk is all over the world

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 05:25 AM PST

Yoo Jae Suk's dopplegangers are becoming a hot issue among many netizens.

Recently, a set of photos titled, "The Yoo Jae Suk of the world, international grasshopper" were uploaded online, bringing much laughter to the netizens.

The photos show various people from different countries who resemble Yoo Jae Suk, and many netizens are showing explosive reactions about surprisingly great resemblance. The set of photos feature news anchor, samurai as well as celebrities like Bae Hyun Jin and even Justin Beiber.

Netizens commented, "I just got cracked up", "There are so many Yoo Jae Suk all over the world", "This is amazing and hilarious."

Son Dambi brings smiles with blonde wig

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 05:00 AM PST

Singer Son Dambi brought smiles to her fans with a recent selca.

On November 29th, Son Dambi uploaded a photo on her Twitter and wrote, "What am I doing?"

In the photo, the singer is wearing a blonde wig while looking at the camera with a surprised face. Even though she is making a funny facial expression, it seems that it cannot hide her beautiful and well-defined facial features.

Netizens commented, "She still looks pretty", "I thought she was a doll", "Looking great", "Blonde hair looks very good on you" and more.

Lee Jun Ki sells out fan meet tickets in 60 seconds

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 04:39 AM PST

Advance tickets for Lee Junki's year-end fan meeting has been sold out within 60 seconds!

On November 29, Interpark opened ticket sales for Lee Jun Ki's upcoming fan meeting 'JG TIME with you… At home.' As soon as ticket went on sale, all seats had been completely sold out within 60 seconds, proving the star's great popularity and huge fan base.

His agency, IMX, stated, "We're receiving a lot of requests from fans that weren't able to purchase tickets. We'd just like to thank everyone for the amount of interest they're showing in the event."

At the exclusive fan meeting, Lee Jun Ki plans to hold various events for the fans as well as reveal new songs that will express his thoughts and stories he wasn't able to previously share.

Song Joong Ki and YG Entertainment to shine in 2013

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 04:14 AM PST

Actor Song Joong Ki and YG Entertainment have been chosen to shine in 2013.

Song Joong Ki and YG were the winners of a survey titled "2013 Korea's First Brand Winners" carried out in D-Cube Art Center in Seoul on November 29th. The survey is being held every year at a place where the country's consumers are gathered and choose for themselves. About 700 consumers took part in this survey.

Actor Song Joong Ki, who is currently gaining much attention for starring in the KBS 2TV drama 'Nice Guy' and movie 'A Werewolf Boy', has been chosen as the actor to shine in the year 2013 for his good looks and his humble talent.

On the other hand, YG Entertainment was chosen as the brand to shine next year. The value of the brand has been increased greatly thanks to Psy's "Gangnam Stlye" which ranked 2nd place in the Billboard, first for an Asian and broke through 800 million hits on Youtube.

Song Joong Ki and YG will be awarded a special prize at the Hyatt Grand Ballroom on the 22nd of January.

Source: hancinema

Lee Seung Gi wins on this week’s Mnet ‘M! Countdown’

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 03:49 AM PST

Lee Seung Gi takes his first win on Mnet 'M! Countdown' with his latest title song, "Return"!

On November 29th, Mnet's 'M! Countdown' cancelled its usual broadcast due to the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards. However, Mnet released a video on its official Youtube channel, revealing this week's winner for the show.

Taking his first comeback win, Lee Seung Gi received his 'M! Countdown' trophy for his latest track "Return". The singer also recorded a special video, thanking his fans for the love and hoped that he would be able to greet fans through the stage.

Check out the clip below!

Eru releases Korean album in Indonesia

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 03:23 AM PST

Singer Eru has released a Korean album in Indonesia.

According to his management on November 29th, Eru released the Korean album in time for the release of the film "Hello, Goodbye" which he stars in and also sings the original soundtrack.

The album contains his hit song "Black Glasses" which was used as the theme song for the film, as well as a duet version of the song which he sang with his co-star, Indonesian actress Atiquah Hashiholan.

Eru is currently visiting Indonesia to promote his film and his management said he is gaining much popularity there. They added that his song "Black Glasses" has been steadily climbing various music charts and Eru is gaining attention from the local media and press. Eru's reps also said that although it is a Korean language album, it has been showing brisk sales.

Source: KBS

2012 MAMA performances [UPDATING]

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 06:32 AM PST

Check out the live performances from the 2012 MAMA,we will continue to update this post with the latest performances.

Song Joongki and G Dragon - A Better Tomorrow

Ailee and Yongkuk

Gain, SISTAR and Trouble Maker

Lee Hi and Epik High

JYP and Wooyoung

Adam Lambert

SHINee and EXO

Super Junior

Psy ft Hyuna

Big Bang

121130 Psy takes 14th ‘K-Chart’ win on ‘Music Bank’ + Other Performances

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 02:42 AM PST

KBS "Music Bank" is back this week full of amazing performances!

For the November 30th episode of the show, B2ST's main vocalist Yang Yoseob kicked off his solo debut with "Caffeine", TVXQ began follow-up promotions for new track, "Humanoids."

Other performers tonight included Son Dambi, Noel, Sunggyu, B1A4, NS Yoon-G, Boyfriend, C-CLOWN, Juniel, Big Star, D-Unit, Gavy NJ, A-JAX, Dal Shabet, 2BiC, SPICA, OFFROAD, E2RE, TAHITI, Wonder Boyz and Girl's Day.

And for the highlight of the show, Psy reclaimed his crown on this week's 'Music Bank', taking home his 14th 'K-Chart' trophy for his track, "Gangnam Style"!

Congratulations Psy!

Next Week: SECRET (Comeback)

Tonight's Performances:

Juniel

BOYFRIEND

Noel

Kim Sunggyu

Son Dam Bi

B1A4

TVXQ electrifies with “Humanoids” on ‘Music Bank’

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 02:37 AM PST

TVXQ is heating up 'Music Bank' stage with their new and more powerful sounds, "Humanoids"!

"Humanoids" is the title track for their new repackaged album of the same name. The song is a hybrid electronic genre which will once again feature the duo's charismatic charms. It contains a message that encourages people to strive for the brighter future.

For their follow-up performance, TVXQ once again showcased their synchronized and excellent dancing skills, creating explosive and exciting performances for the fans.

Watch their performance below!

Yoseob makes solo debut with “Caffeine” on ‘Music Bank’

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 02:21 AM PST

After wrapping up their "Beautiful Night" promotions, B2ST's Yang Yoseob is embarking on his solo career for the time being by unleashing his first solo album 'The First Collage' featuring the title song, "Caffeine".

For his solo debut, Yoseob teamed up with his bandmate Yong Junhyung, who has set the concept of the new record and participated in the overall producing. Yoseob's title track "Caffeine" compares a bad relationship to an addiction. The song is about man not being able to forget a past love, who keeps him awake like caffeine.

As B2ST's main vocalist, Yoseob has already proved his musical talent by starring in KBS' singing competition show "Immortal Song" and Korean musical "Gwanghwamun Younga" last year.

Meanwhile, check out his first stage on 'Music Bank' below!

2012 MAMA Red Carpet videos

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 02:49 AM PST

Check out the official red carpet videos of the 2012 MAMA

f(x)'s Amber & Luna greet fans from Hong Kong

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 01:15 AM PST

MAMA is starting soon.

f(x)'s charismatic rapper Amber updated her Twitter a while ago with a video. She is seen sending out messages to fans in the video with Luna.

She introduces herself and says she does not know how to speak Cantonese.

Check out the hilarious video below

Stream 2012 MAMA LIVE on Youtube

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 01:54 AM PST

I am already nervous watching the Red Carpet of the 2012 MAMA, so fans asked us where to stream to show LIVE.

Besides streaming it on the main page, http://mama.interest.me/live , you can actually watch it LIVE on Youtube as well,check out the embedded video below.

Let's enjoy the show together!

After School's Nana wows netizens with her unedited photos

Posted: 30 Nov 2012 12:18 AM PST

Recently, two photos of After School's Nana have been uploaded to a community board with the title,"Nana's unedited photos" became a hot topic.

In the photo, Nana poses like a professional model. Although the photos are unedited, netizens are impressedher perfect legs and S-line.

Netizens commented, "How much weight did she lose to own that figure", "How can I eat while watching these photos", "How can a human be perfect like that",...

Source: community
Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

f(x)'s Victoria garners attention with her pre-debut photos

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 11:43 PM PST

On 28th, f(x)'s Victoria pre-debut photos were posted on a forum with the tittle,"f(x)'s leader Victoria pre-debut photos"

Victoria is posing with Lee Junki, starring in a CF with Rain, and plays the lead role in Kangta and Super Junior MVs, showing her pure and sexy charm.

Netizen commented on the photo,"Victoria is trully a natural beauty", "So envy" and so on.

Written By Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

A-JAX appointed ambassadors for the Korean Youth Association

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 11:00 PM PST

Rookie male idol group A-JAX will be doing what they can do better Korea's youth.

As of November 28th, the group was inaugurated through a ceremony to become the 2013 honorary ambassadors for the Korea Youth Association (KOYA). KOYA stated that they hope A-JAX will be able to show what it means to do your best and in turn inspire teenagers to dream.

Previous ambassadors in the past include SHINee and SISTAR.

A-JAX will fulfill their duties by participating in various promotional events at schools and teen centers around the nation.

Source: KBS

Taeyeon looks adorable behind taller Girls’ Generation members

Posted: 29 Nov 2012 10:40 PM PST

The "kid leader" Taeyeon drew the eyes for looking adorable behind taller Girls' Generation members.

Recently on an online community board, several photos of Girls' Generation at a concert were posted under the title, "Girls' Generation Taeyeon among tall members, proof that she's tiny."

In the photos, Yuri and Yoona are both reading a note from a blue piece of paper. But what is most eye catching is Taeyeon who looks adorable as she tries to peek in next to the taller members.

When the tallest member Sooyoung joined the girls, Taeyeon became totally hidden behind the taller members, bringing laughter to the fans.