Sunday, November 25, 2012

"Kim Jaejoong, “I want to be on Running Man”" plus 24 more

"Kim Jaejoong, “I want to be on Running Man”" plus 24 more

Kim Jaejoong, “I want to be on Running Man”

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 07:00 AM PST

Due to the fact that JYJ's Kim Jaejoong is starring in «Code Name: Jackal» with Song JiHyo, recently there have been many hoping that he could appear on «Running Man», including Jaejoong himself.

Jaejoong recently expressed in an interview: "Most actors, after their movies are released, can go on entertainment/variety programs to promote. I hope that if given the opportunity, I could appear on «Running Man» with JiHyo noona. When I see the other actors working hard to promote the movie, even doing my portion, I feel very sorry and wish I could do better," conveying his regret in not being able to appear on broadcasts.

The lawsuit between the three members of JYJ and SM Entertainment remains unresolved and as a result, JYJ are unable to go on major television music programs and variety shows.

Koala (T/N: Reporter's name): I really want to see JYJ on television, especially on «Running Man». I have a feeling they would have great onscreen chemistry with JiHyo!

Source: Korea Star Daily
Translated by: Ceci @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ

f(x)'s Victoria meets an angel?

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 06:36 AM PST

f(x)'s leader Victoria updated her Weibo with a new pic on 25th November.

She said,"A cup with wings,i met an angel".

She is seen posing with a unique cup in the photo above.

Meanwhile, f(x) performed at the SMTown concert in Bangkok today.

Jokwon, 'I came as 2AM representative~' Movie 'Tone Deaf Clinic' VIP premiere

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 06:30 AM PST

Movie 'Tone Deaf Clinic' starring Yoon Sang Hyun, Park Ha Sun (Director Kim Jin Young, produced by Good Film Company) held the VIP premiere screening on the 20th afternoon at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University.

This day at movie 'Tone Deaf Clinic' VIP premiere screening, 2AM Jokwon attended the photo time.

Meanwhile, 'Tone Deaf Clinic' opens on the 29th as a comedy which unfolds a story about a girl Dong Joo (Park Ha Sun) who is tone deaf even with breathing problems (no musical sense) but is determined to be a singer to be next to her crush. Shing Heung (Yoon Sang Hyun) a star instructor at tone deaf clinic helps Dong Joo by chance and begins to like her.

Reporter Bang Jiyoung
Credit TV Daily
Article http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1353414344421755017

Translation by iAmP_krystallge @ W2D
May be taken out with credits.

Park Shin Hye can't stop listening to Lee Seung Gi's album

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 06:00 AM PST

Actress Park Shin Hye reveals on her twitter that she is listening to Lee Seung Gi's new album repeatedly.
She wrote,

"Now repeatedly non-stop... Ah... No words for this... Why you say..? Because just by listening, my heart beats... Seunggi oppa... and Epitone project... I really like the songs~~ Lee Seung Gi's "Forest" is awesome!"

Park Shin Hye and Lee Seung Gi appear together in Running Man.

Source: Shin Hye's twitter
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

AOA supports member Seolhyun's drama

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 05:31 AM PST

AOA's official Twitter shared 2 new photos on 24th November.

What are the girls of AOA doing in these photos?Well,they are watching Seolhyun's drama "My Daughter Seoyoung".

Her teammates asked fans to watch her drama as well,check out her acting skills in the video below.

Super Junior KRY Perform in Japan After a Two Year Break

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 05:30 AM PST

Popular group Super Junior's ballad unit, Super Junior KRY, performed at a concert held at the Pacifico Yokohama Hall in Yokohama, Japan, on Nov. 21.
Sankei Sports reported on Nov. 22 that the Yokohama concert was the first solo concert for KRY for two years.

About 5,000 fans at the venue cheered when KRY member Kyuhyun said, "It has been decided that we will release our first single album 'Promise you' on Jan. 23 next year."

Ryeowook, another member, said, "This album is for Japanese fans. Please give us lots of love."
In the concert, KRY sang 22 songs in total, including "Promise you" and Hanimizuki, a remake of Japanese female singer Hitoto Yo's hit, which left the audience in a frenzy.
Super Junior KRY will perform at Kobe World Memorial Hall on Dec. 22 through Dec.24. [Yonhap]

Source: KBS Global

Son Dam-bi Comes Out of the 'Shadows' with New Album

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 05:00 AM PST

Son Dam-bi has released her fourth mini album after a two-and-a-half-year hiatus as a singer. In the interim, she was busy expanding her horizons while appearing in TV shows including the hit MBC drama "Lights and Shadows."

Son said the release of the latest album was delayed because she has been busy shooting the TV series and demonstrating her potential as an actress.

"As it has been quite a while since I last performed, I got really nervous singing on stage again, but I soon regained my confidence," Son said. Departing from her trademark rhythmic melodies and fast beats, she came up with slower-tempo songs this time around.

"I wanted to make some songs that people can appreciate when they're in a more sentimental mood, which seem better suited to this time of year," she said.

Son also shared her secret to keeping in shape. "I do pilates and eat whatever I want, but I make up for it by exercising more," she said. "I often lose weight somehow when I prepare a new album."

Having experienced the ups and downs of life as a singer and actress since she debuted five years ago, Son said she is not afraid of facing the challenges that lie ahead.

"I'm looking forward to a number of new projects and albums that I have planned for next year. I'm not afraid of turning 30 soon as that will bring with it some new challenges. I'll just keep trying to broaden my career."

Son said she plans to build her singing career in China after she finishes promoting her album here at the end of this year.

Source: English Chosun

Seungri cast on Japanese Drama, "Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo"!

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 04:30 AM PST

Kindaichi SP featured in TV Pia Magazine

Seungri will be casting in "Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo" a.k.a Kindaichi Case Files 2hrs special movie! This movie is known as 【 金田一少年的の事件簿 香港九龍財宝殺人事件】in Japanese or "Kindaichi Case Files: Hongking Kowloon Treasure Murder Case".

The story will be taken place in Hongkong's Kowloon and it's related to murder case and it's set to air on NTV Japan this Winter. FYI, Kindaichi Case Files is a serialized Japanese mystery manga series based on crime solving adventures of a high school student, Hajime Kindaichi.

The special 2-hour drama features Yamada Ryosuke of Japanese idol group Hey! Say! Jump, who will play the lead role of detective Kindaichi Hajime, Taiwanese actor Wu Chun, Hong Kong's Vivian Hsu and Eric Tsang, and Seungri from Korean dance vocal group Big Bang. Kiritani Kenta, popular actor from "Rookies", will also be making an appearance.

Seungri as "Kim Rondon" in Kindaichi Case.

Seungri will be playing the role of Kim Rondon (or Ryongdong), a student from Korea who works part-time at a hotel in Hong Kong. Commenting on his casting, he said: "This is my first appearance in a Japanese drama! I'm very honored and pleased about it."

He added, "Kindaichi Case Files is famous as a manga and drama series. I'm nervous to act with international stars. I want to do my best and I hope the filming will be fun. Please treat me kindly."

According to reports, first half of the filming will take place in Hong Kong mid-September and the rest will be in Japan.The series was last shown 7 years ago as a drama special in September of 2005.

[NOTE] The movie will be broadcast in January 2013. Please look forward to it! Seungri hwaiting! Stay with us for more updates!^^

Source: as tagged//jpopasia //NTV//@2seunghyun
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD

CNBLUE MinHyuk as outfielder for Korean-Japanese Dream Games

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 04:00 AM PST

The third annual Korean-Japanese Dream Games at the Tokyo Dome was taking place yesterday on 24th November. Dream Games is a charity event with baseball match between the retired All-Star Japanese pro baseball players against a baseball team made up of Korean celebrities, and CNBLUE's drummer MinHyuk played as outfielder for Korean celebrities team, Playboys.

You can view more pictures here.
You can watch Minhyuk from videos below:

Video Credits @BurningSoulKM
Photos Credits @M_H_ORANGE+ @marin915
Info Credits dream-game.jp
Posted by AJ@cnbluestorm

Dal Shabet performs "Mr. Bang Bang" on Successful Chungju World Championships

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 03:30 AM PST

Dal Shabet performs Mr. Bang Bang on Successful Chungju World Championships,enjoy their performance below

Dal Shabet releases parody videos of Music Bank & Inkigayo

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 03:00 AM PST

Dal Shabet revealed the parody videos of "Inkigayo" and "Music Bank".

The girls made their comeback last week with "Have,Don't Have" on various music shows last week,however the girls were not able to perform on music shows this week as they had schedule in Indonesia.

To cheer up their fans,they recorded self-made "Inkigayo" and "Music Bank" parody videos specially for fans,check out their performances below

Happy Birthday to U-Kiss Kevin @Kevinwoo91

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 02:30 AM PST

Birth Name: Woo Sung Hyun
Stage Name: Kevin
Birthday: November 25, 1991
Position: Main Vocalist
Weight: 55 kg
Height: 180 cm
Blood Type: O

BoA reveals "Big Bow" photo

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 02:00 AM PST

BoA updated her Twitter on November 24th with a new selca.

She mentioned,"Singapore! Had a really great time with all of you,thank you very much!" and tweeted the photo above.

She is seen wearing a huge pink bow in her latest photo,carving a sweet smile.

Fans commented,"pretty dimples',"BoA unnie does not age","So cute" and etc.

Juniel “Benefit of IU’s effect? Complete nonsense”

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 01:30 AM PST

Cute and fresh appearance which stimulates delicate sensibility, playing guitar like a deep confession, soft and clear voice coming out from a small body. Nineteen year old, female rookie singer-songwriter Juniel (19, Real name Choi Jun Hee) named as 'Second National Sister' along with heathen uncles, has emerged as fans of romance.
On the 23rd, at Seoul, Yeouido-dong, KBS New Building open hall, in the waiting room of KBS 2TV 'Music Bank', we met Juniel and she said "I can't feel even though everyone said like that." and "Just working hard for music seems favorable to the public" tiredly with a smile.
On the 20th, Juniel released 2nd mini album '1&1′ for comeback and has gained hot responses at the same time. The title song 'Bad Man' released and the presence of climbing on top of the various real-time music charts was shown.
'Boy', 'Happy Ending', 'Oh! Happy Day', and 'Cat Day', these 4 self-composed songs entered the chart-topping and all the songs were loved equally. In particular, 'Boy', which was known to be the first song composed by Juniel at 16 years old, received great interest.
"I made quite a lot of preparations for this album. I like the songs in themselves and I found them favorable. I am trying to be very honest and do openly just when I do music. When I sing a song, I put my feelings that I want to tell into the song. Fans seem to like this point, too."
Last June debut song 'Illa Illa' is consistently loved, Juniel who is currently active at the same time with Lee Hi and Ailee, forming rivalry and fierce competition for Rookie of The Year. In priority of this year, she has obtained close to 40% of approval ratings in the first music industry award ceremony, 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards Rookie of the Year award, speculates the situation.
However, Juniel hesitated and said "I feel good but I don't have much desire." "Because fans vote hard and cheer me, I feel pretty good. If they gave the award to me, I would receive thankfully. But award is not my purpose of my activity, so I don't have much desire. I like to write songs and have activity like this."

JUNIEL is sometimes said that she received a surprise benefit from IU's photo, but in fact she doesn't look caring about it. She said "Actually I'm so sorry for (the situation of 'IU's photo')" and denied that saying "It's complete nonsense that I go well because of that."
"In fact, I don't care about it at all. I have only this thought, "I will just keep doing music hard."
Now that Juniel is doing the music she likes, every moment is precious. She looking around silently because she walked away steadily without caring what's in someone's eyes.
"I'm just Juniel. No matter how many times I say so, everyone doesn't see me so. (laugh) If I make efforts, nicknames will disappear someday. With this thought, I'm making efforts."
source:STARNEWS/JUNIELSG

BEAST's Yoseob to make his solo debut on Inkigayo next week

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 01:00 AM PST

BEAST's Yang Yoseob will make his solo debut on Inkigayo next week,check out his teaser on Inkigayo below.

The official MV teaser of Caffeine

KARA's Jiyoung tweets "Red Cheeks" selca

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 12:30 AM PST

KARA's maknae Jiyoung shared a selca on Twitter on 25th November.

She said,"Huhu live performance after a long while is tiring." and shared the photo above.

She is seen posing cutely to the camera with full make-up,her hair is a bit untidy,she must be really tired after the performance.

Fans commented,"She's cute","Long time no see" and etc.

TVXQ follows up with "Humanoids" on Inkigayo

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 12:01 AM PST

TVXQ performs their follow up song "Humanoids" on Inkigayo,check out their performance below

INFINITE's Sunggyu debuts with "60 seconds" on Inkigayo

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 11:59 PM PST

INFINITE's Sunggyu made his solo debut with "60 Seconds" on Inkigayo,check out his awesome performance below

Juniel is back with "Bad Man" on Inkigayo

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 11:57 PM PST

Rookie singer Juniel is back with her new song "Bad Man" on Inkigayo

Check out her much anticipated performance below

After School's Lizzy & Park Eunji dance to "Lipstick"

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 11:30 PM PST

Famous weather forecaster Park Eunji dances to Orange Caramel's "Lipstick" on "Quiz To Change The World".

Orange Caramel's Lizzy performs with her on the show,enjoy their performance below

Orange Caramel to perform their new song at 'CANARY' event

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 11:00 PM PST

[ORANGE CARAMEL News]
see the first performance prior to release their  new song!

The Big Party "CANARY" signboard Saturday ColoR. Boasts attract more than 1,000 every weekend, ORANGE CARAMEL is GUEST appearance .

Please stop by everyone in this luxurious Party!

12/1 (Sat)
CANARY presents Guest ORANGE CARAMEL
23:30 ~ midnight
3,000 / 1d member ¥ 3,500 / 2d nonmember Men
Entrance Free/1d member ¥ 2,500 / 2d nonmember Women

Guest Selecotor: ORANGE CARAMEL

Credit: After school japanese facebook
Credits: afterschooldaze

PSY beats Bieber and places no. 1 on Youtube!

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 11:45 PM PST

On Saturday, November 24, PSY finally beats Justin Bieber's 'Baby' and takes the no. 1 rank in 'MOST VIEWED VIDEO' on Youtube.

Being viewed for 810,795,387 time (views changes from time to time) PSY's 'Gangnam Style' beats out Bieber's 'Baby' with 804,250,990 views  and places on top of the chart.

PSY made history for KPOP for achieving this record for only within 4 months after his music video was released. Congratulations!

Watch 'Gangnam Style' MV here:

Source: Youtube
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

Krystal takes pretty 'good morning' selcas with Victoria!

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 10:00 PM PST

Krystal and Victoria greeted 'Good Morning!' and took lovely selcas together!
Seems like they are barely wearing make up here, but still look gorgeous! Aren't they?

Source: Krystal's me2day

Sunggyu,"Hoya, I call him hyung!"

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 09:30 PM PST

Infinite's Sunggyu "Hoya who did well in 'Reply 1997', I call him hyung"

"These days I call Hoya 'hyung'."

The member L appeared in the music video for Kim Sunggyu who's the first Infinite member to release a solo album while the other members came on the filming set to support him. Kim Sunggyu started off the solos not as an actor but as a singer, he recently revealed his burden about it during his interview with Newsen.

The member L from the same group appeared as the main character in the music video of Kim Sunggyu's title song, '60 Seconds'. When we asked him if he didn't think about being the main character since it's his solo song, he said "Truthfully, I didn't want to do it but when actually seeing it, I thought that I wanted to do it".

Kim Sunggyu said playfully "While watching the video, when I saw that I wasn't appearing much, I thought that it was a bit sad. I did think 'I wish I did it' but even if I said I wanted to do it, maybe the company wouldn't let me do so. But I still wanted to try it" and he revealed a behind the scene story "Actually, starting from when it was decided that I would release an album, L directly said he as going to appear in the music video so I didn't have the time to say I'd do it. Even if he was busy, he obstinately said he was going to do it". He then added like a unique throwaway "I'm thankful. He did well".

Infinite started individual activities for some time already. It was the birth of a new acting-dol when Hoya appeared in the drama 'Reply 1997' and got praised for it, L who's constantly acting is actually appearing in the sitcom 'What Is Mom'.

"I can't watch all of the episodes of L's sitcom but I watched the first episodes. I watched 'Reply 1997' as well and 'The Thousandth Man'. (But I couldn't see the one where I appeared in.) I don't watch all the episodes of the dramas the members appear in but I always make sure to watch the first episode. I don't know well either so I didn't give them any acting advices but I like watching them. When I see L do the dramas, concerts, and even Infinite's schedules and endure all of this well, I'm thankful as a hyung."

During this year's SBS 'Gayo Daejun', Hoya and Woohyun are going to go up on stage not as Infinite but as new groups they'll form with members from other idol groups. Kim Sunggyu said "I'm somewhat bitter and sad but these teams aren't going to last so [it's alright]".

"But I still hope for our members to shine and do well in these teams. I'll also support them.. I'm used to them being in our team so I'm actually worried hen thinking they're going to be in another team. Woohyun is in the blue team with Sweetune and our team also had to take care of the choreography. Hoya is in a team with people we didn't get to work with until now so I'm a bit worried. But I think they'll earn a lot of experience from it."

When talking about Hoya, he couldn't not talk about the combi play the two people showed this year. Kim Sunggyu said about the their rankings "These days I call Hoya 'hyung'" and "Hoya also treats me like a dongsaeng".

"I joke around calling him hyung because he's popular but doesn't Hoya have very good skills? Rapping, singing, dancing, acting, he can do everything. When we're together I say that I'm above them but I can't go against these friends. A little while ago, when we were in Japan, I went to eat with Hoya at a Korean restaurant, the owner didn't recognize me but told Hoya he watched his drama well. I told myself it had a huge effect. After that I couldn't treat him carelessly and he looked different? And Hoya is very playful so he jokes really well with me calling himself 'Ho-actor', 'Uptrend' and such. On the outside I say "Don't make me laugh you're not there yet' but there are a lot of times where I'm surprised. I thought that his drama did really well so he has a lot of popularity. When he was doing the drama, there was always this kind of reaction for Hoya no matter where we went."

Seeing that the hyung and dongsaeng switched place between Kim Sunggyu and Hoya, Infinite had a lot of reactions saying they were funny when switching places starting from when they did the variety program 'Ranking King', like it was Infinite's only gag code.

"That friend (Hoya) says that he's a manly and dark guy but he's really a Gyeongsangdo namja (T/N: Gyeonsang is a Korean province, men from Gyeongsang are said to be very manly). He's cold, doesn't express himself well, he's introverted and doesn't really say when he doesn't like something, but even so, at some point he must've found entertaining to make fun of me. He did his broadcast well and came home saying 'Today I did well' the dongsaengs were praising him and without even knowing it I was feeling proud too. He also teased me sometimes but starting from then I think I got excited. It was making me more confident no matter where I went."

trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; newsen; take out with full credits

Luna's gorgeous selca from Singapore!

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 09:00 PM PST

Luna expresses her worries for their SMTOWN concert through a pretty selca she uploaded on her me2day account.

She wrote,

"There's still two hours until SMTOWN Live WORLD TOUR In Singapore begins...suddenly there's thunder, lightening and rain...I will pray..♥".

Source: Luna's me2day