Thursday, November 22, 2012

"Yoon Eun Hye and Yeo Jin Goo praised JYJ's Yoochun!" plus 24 more

"Yoon Eun Hye and Yeo Jin Goo praised JYJ's Yoochun!" plus 24 more

Yoon Eun Hye and Yeo Jin Goo praised JYJ's Yoochun!

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 07:51 AM PST

Yoon Eun Hye was on E! News Asia

Actress Yoon Eun Hye praised her lead actor's care for her during their shoots of MBC drama Missing You  while Yeo Jin Goo smiled widely as he complimented Yuchun as very nice and very handsome.

Actress Yoon Eun Hye praised Park Yuchun's care for her during their shoots of MBC drama Missing You while Yeo Jin Goo smiled widely as he shared that Park Yuchun is very nice and very handsome.

"Yuchun was very sweet during filming. He took care of me and I appreciate that" said Eun Hye on the episode of E! News Asia which was aired on the international cable channel E! Entertainment on November 19, 2012

Both Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye play the role of young lovers who went through a painful experience but were separated when they were just 15 years old. Years later, Yuchun as Han Jung Woo grew up to be a homicide detective while Eun Hye as Lee Seo Yeon became known as Zoe when she grew up and worked as a fashion designer.

MBC Drama Missing You has been touted as one of the most anticipated drama due to the stellar cast and production team. It is directed by PD Lee Jae Dong (Thank You, Can't Lose) and the screenplay is written by Moon Hee Jeong (Can You You Hear My Heart, Last Scandal)

PD Lee Jae Dong was also asked why were Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye chosen as the main lead?

His reply was " The story is about the innocence of love, innocence of human and the innocence of hearts. With a story that revolves around innocence, I felt that both of them have those traits through their facial expressions and body language"

Yeo Jin Goo who who was interviewed at the filming site at MBC Drama Studio, said he was quite nervous playing the role of the younger Han Jung Woo as this is the first time he is playing this type of character. He also expressed excitement for working with young actress Kim So Hyun again in this drama. They both previously acted in The Moon Embracing The Sun drama.

MBC Missing You airs every Wednesday – Thursday on MBC at 9.55pm

Source: E!News Asia
Credit: postcardstoyuchun

CeCi December 2012 – 2 Boys’ Potluck Party

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 07:20 AM PST

Suite house that opens a party of 2 sexy guys dressed in dazzling suits aiming for the glimmering party look.

Same age friends Wooyoung & Kwon – from 2PM to 2AM – a 2-men Christmas Potluck party continues.

"It's really disappointing to spend romantic Christmas alone just like that, right? It would be great to have a lover, but right now I'm satisfied having beloved friends and my group members. There's a bond of sympathy you can't share with your loved one. When you get all together and unleash at least a small pack of the stories that accumulated over time, the night feels light with relief. To me it is a healing energy and the happiest party."

Ceci: How was the magazine photoshoot today?
Kwon: It's the first time we did it just the two of us, so I think it will become a good memory. Since we really are close, we frequently upload trivial pieces of our everyday lives through the SNS, but since we got to shoot the pictorial in this spirit, it doesn't feel like work at all, we enjoyed shooting it for a long time.
Wooyoung: I wanted to enjoy the Christmas mood even more, but as I understood the concept, I tried hard to protect the gentleman's dignity. Haha!

Ceci: Won't other members of 2PM and 2AM feel jealous of you?
Both: No one cares about us (laugh).

Ceci: Do you travel often? We've seen your pictures from a trip to Japan.
Kwon: Wooyoungie often travels to my house.
Wooyoung: We took that photo together because our schedules in Japan coincided, it's a small misunderstanding. 2PM and 2AM always use the same waiting room together during performances, we walk around together in a group, so things like that happen from time to time. I'm really anxious to travel around, but it's very hard to find the right time. Lately we also have a lot of performances abroad.

Ceci: During the photoshoot you two kept on talking in an alien language of your own, what are your main common interests?
Kwon & Wooyoung:  Alien language? Hahaha! We're not aliens. (laugh)
Wooyoung: Common interests… It's a bit awkward to say it myself, but 2PM and 2AM have fun in a nice way. So everyone, including us and the other members do not enjoy anything dangerous. If I were to say it simply, I suppose we enjoy the culture of healthy fun? And on top of that, Kwon and I seem to share an exceptionally similar conversational code, because we're of the same age.
Kwon: We like talking to each other, we watch movies together as it's our hobby, and we also like listening to the music, because both of us are singers. Our lifestyles are also more or less similar. He's a good friend I feel comfortable with, to whom I can one by one confess my worries that can be shared only among close people. After all ever since our trainee days in our high school years he's seen everything I did and everything I couldn't do, so he's like a member of my family.

Ceci: Ah! So, actually I also thought "What a warm-hearted person" just now, when you two were monitoring the photos taken, and Jo Kwon asked his manager to take a picture of your appearance from behind. You two looked really beautiful.
Wooyoung: Beautiful? Who? Kwonie? Me? (laughs) Actually, since we share the same point of view in this aspect as well, something in common that we can relate to also adds to the general fact that our conversation codes match. (Note: Actually, after the shooting the image of them both checking messages on their phones was identical as if they were under a spell)

Ceci: We're curious about your Christmas plans.
Kwon: I've always been performing on Christmas. And you're supposed to spend it with your girlfriend… (laughs and lowers down his head). 2AM always had concerts on Christmas, but this year we're having concerts on November 24th and 25th. And as far as I know we still have no schedule settled for the Christmas day.
Wooyoung: I'm getting a little bit depressed now that I'm trying to remember something, but for us Christmas has always been filled with schedule events. I have no special Christmas memories, and no girlfriend.
Kwon:  (hands over a bottle of perfume that was set on the table for the photoshoot) Have some perfume instead of alcohol. It's matured for a long time, the taste should be good.

Ceci: If you have no plans, how about a "Potluck Party"?
Kwon:  Even normally, we take a good care of 2PM & 2AM members' birthdays and other special days.
Wooyoung: Of course, instead of having a dazzling table setting like in today's photoshoot, we usually have a jokbal (pig's feet) party, or quite often spend our time in a simple meat restaurant. This year during my birthday we had a small choco-pie & hamburger birthday party at the practice room.

Ceci: The concept of today's pictorial was "Potluck Party". If you really had one what would each of you prepare?
Kwon: Just like during today's photoshoot, I think I would come with a bottle of wine or champagne.
Wooyoung: Since Kwonie would bring that, I guess I would bring cheese or shrimp crackers? That kind of snacks (laughs). Because we're each other's personal gifts. The fact that we have each other is a great gift on its own. Haha… (forced laugh)

Ceci: The existence itself is a gift, but what kind of present would you like to give to each other?
Wooyoung: Kwonie lives alone. I want to give him a pet. So that he wouldn't feel lonely, a crocodile or a bird, an eagle. Would you be willing to accept something unusual as the white-headed eagle? (Wooyoung doesn't give up and keeps on talking to Kwon who's dying with laughter) Parrot, hamster. It's nice when you're not bored. So when a parrot keeps on saying "Jo Kwon, Jo Kwon", there will be no time to feel lonely.
Kwon: It might run away if it flies out to a high place. I like puppies, but it would be lonely if it lived with me, because I'm always away for my performances. I can't even visit Haengunie (Jo Kwon's dog) that lives at my parents' house often. I miss him. As for me, a fish tank… Fish? I think it would be great.
Wooyoung: Fish are fine. Shark! Are you willing to accept a shark?
Kwon: I will keep it in the Han River.
Wooyoung: Why are you always thinking of getting rid of my presents? How disappointing (laughs)

Ceci: If Kwon was to give Wooyoung a gift?
Kwon:  (pretending to be serious) Me? A gift to Wooyoung? Wooyoungie? (after giving it a thought for 1~2 seconds) A house! … Ah! And lately Wooyoungie's been composing songs and diligently studying music.
Wooyoung:  (immediately) Set me a new workroom.
Kwon: Grand piano? Second hand! It could be even more expensive. Around a hundred years old vintage style~
Wooyoung: Umm… I'll accept that!

Ceci: 2012 December is right behind the corner (Interview was taken on November 4th). It's a little bit cheesy, but if you were to give a word of blessing to the each other, what would you say?
Kwon: I've known Wooyoung since he was at high school. Now, all of a sudden, we're already close to being 25, but now and then, Wooyoung is the same. This year there's been the solo activities, and we've gave strength to each other. During TV programs we kept on displaying an image of unreasonable jealousy, but we did support each other, and that really gave us a lot of strength. Back in our trainee days we jokingly promised ourselves "Let's become super stars!". Talking like that became a habit, but then, before we even noticed, we've got up to the place where the reality is that general public recognizes us, and I think that we did especially well this year. Whether as solo artists, or in a group, everything. I wish that next year we take another step up towards mature image, that would enable us to influence each other in a good way. And I also hope that all the trivial and small wishes we've exchanged over text messages and phone conversations would come true. And finally, I wish 2PM had a successful Asia Tour!
Wooyoung: Right back at you! Honestly, I want to reflect all those wishes at you. It means that Kwon and I share the same trail of thought. Sometimes we even quarrel a lot (Kwon: Not me? *laughs*), but one thing is definitely certain – Kwonie is the friend that I want to share good news first with, he is the friend that I want to turn to when I'm having a very hard time, and I want to stay up the night pouring out all my thoughts, sharing stories with a friend who offers me a unique support. Should I say it's like laying your heart in one comfortable place? Well, something like that. Personally, I wish that our relationship remained the same – Kwonie, me and all 2PM&2AM members included. And the 2AM concerts "The Way of Love" that are held exactly one month before Christmas – November 24th & 25th – I wish they were successful and with no injuries!

Kwon & Wooyoung: (in overtly sweet voices) And please show CeCi lots of love too~!! Haha

Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways | Raw & Scans: MATLEJANG

Gaon Chart releases rankings for November 11th – November 17th

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 06:50 AM PST

Gaon Chart is the national record chart of South Korea. It is complied by the Korea Music Content Industry Association with an aim to create a national chart for Korea similar to the Billboard charts and Oricon charts.

[Rankings for Week November 11 – November 17, 2012]

Weekly Singles Chart

1. Lee Hi : "1,2,3,4"

2. Noel : "Things That I Couldn't Say"

3. Geeks ft. SISTAR's Soyou : "Officially Missing You, Too"

4. Jung Joon Young : "Emergency Room"

5. Ailee : "I'll Show You"

6. Primary ft. Dynamic Duo's Choiza, Zion T - "?"

7. Park Bo Young : "My Prince"

8. B1A4 : "Tried To Walk"

9. K. Will : "Please Don't…"

10. Son Dambi : "Dripping Tears"

----

Weekly Album Chart

1. B1A4 : "In The Wind" [3rd Mini Album]

2. Boyfriend : "Janus" [1st Album]

3. Park Jung Min : "Beautiful" [2nd Single Album]

4. Block B : "Blockbuster" [1st Album]

5. Dal Shabet : "Have, Don't Have" [5th Mini Album]

6. A-JAX : "2MYX" [1st Mini Album]

7. TVXQ : "Catch Me" [6th Album]

8. Psy : "Psy 6 Part 1" [2nd Mini Album]

9. Smash : "I'll Keep It" [2nd Mini Album]

10. G-Dragon : "One Of A Kind" [1st Mini Album]

YG Entertainment’s Kang Seung Yoon to make his debut next year

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 06:25 AM PST

Superstar K2's Kang Seung Yoon is prepping up to make his official singing debut early next year.

A representative revealed, "Kang Seung Yoon has officially started preparing with the full support of YG Entertainment's president Yang Hyun Suk. There are more than 10 producers in YG and they're helping him with his debut."

After getting spotlighted with his talents on Mnet's "Superstar K2" and signed an exclusive contrack with YG Entertainment in 2010, Kang Seung Yoon is finally releasing his anticipated record as early as January.

A representative from YG also added, "We have scheduled his debut time period but we cannot reveal any further details on it."

Busker Busker’s Jang Bum Joon admits to dating

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 06:00 AM PST

Busker Busker's Jang Bum Joon has been revealed to be in a relationship.

On November 22, media outlets began publishing reports revealing Busker Busker's Jang Bum Joon was in a relationship. The reports included paparazzi photos of the musician and his girlfriend seemingly enjoying a date in public.

Jang Bum Joon's agency announced, "We confirmed with Jang Bum Joon that he is in a romantic relationship with the woman in the pictures. He is told to be a bit shocked since the pictures were taken without permission and have nothing to comment more on the matter."

It was later revealed that the couple has been dating for the past year and Jang Bum Joon had no plans to hide their relationship.

Girl’s Day’s “Don’t Forget Me” introduced on Billboard

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 05:40 AM PST

American music charts Billboard highly complimented Girl's Day's latest track "Don't Forget Me".

On November 19th through American Billboard charts, Girls' Day's comeback song "Don't Forget Me" was complimented and introduced as the perfect piece. It described the group as an "adorable girl group" and the song "Don't Forget Me" as of the electronic pop genre, remarking on the catchy English hook of the chorus.

Billboard also mentioned about the music video as well as a brief background on the members. The piece stated, "The video shows the foursome playing up their young image as school girls contemplating on a love they never told their true feelings. Even down a member, the girls have proven their changeability."

JYJ’s Junsu to hold solo year-end concert

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 05:23 AM PST

JYJ's Kim Junsu (XIA) will be wrapping up 2012 with a solo year-end concert!

On November 22, his agency C-Jes Entertainment reported that Junsu will be holding a three-day exclusive year-end concert titled, '2012 XIA Ballad & Musical Concert With Orchestra' at the COEX mall's Hall D from December 29 to 31.

According to the agency, the concerts will be assisted with live orchestra, band and the chorus. Junsu plans to perform a medley of his hits from his musicals, drama OSTs and his recent album.

A spokesperson for Junsu said, "Junsu has great capabilities as a singer and a performer. The concert is specially organized to highlight his unique charming voice and will be an unforgettable gift for fans."

YG’s upcoming girl group participates on Lee Hi’s “Scarecrow”

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 05:42 AM PST

YG Entertainment's upcoming girl group has made their unofficial debut through Lee Hi's latest single "Scarecrow."

On November 22, a representative revealed that all seven members YG's new girl group participated in Lee Hi's new song "Scarecrow", which was released earlier today. As the song aims to show Lee Hi's soulful voice, the members only participated in the chorus part.

Also, it has been revealed that the group will debut early next year. Though specific details about the group have yet to be disclosed, the agency already introduced some of its members including Kim Eun Bi, Yoona Kim and three mysterious girls.

Lee Dong Wook poses for ‘Esquire’ magazine

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 04:39 AM PST

Lee Dong Wook flaunts stylish masculinity in the December issue of men's fashion magazine 'Esquire'.

Pimping 'Cartier', Lee Dong Wook was able to bring out his own flair and touch to the outfits. The pictorial shows the star as a winter prince, posing in the warm colored brown leather jacket and simple black cardigan.

Different from his more outgoing personality shown as an MC on SBS' 'Strong Heart', Lee Dong Wook seems to exude a strong sense of power and masculinity for his latest shoot.

Lee Kwang Soo participates in animation dubbing

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 04:19 AM PST

'Running Man' cast member Lee Kwang Soo will be dubbing in a new animation.

Lee Kwang Soo has been cast to dub for the animation movie, 'Maritime Police Marco' (working title). The movie is a comic fantasy animation about maritime police Marco saving an island, and Lee Kwang Soo will be dubbing for the main character, Marco.

Especially, Lee Kwang Soo is largely popular among many elementary students for his comic character in SBS 'Running Man'. He plans to bring in his humorous personality and distinctive comic ability and participation is expected to draw many kids to the movie theaters.

An official for animation movie's production said, "We thought that Lee Kwang Soo would be the perfect candidate because of his comical yet cute image."

Shin Bora remakes Lee Jae Hoon’s “I Love You”

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 03:49 AM PST

Singer and comedian Shin Bora showed her vocal talent once again by releasing her latest single, which is a remake of Lee Jae Hoon's hit song "I Love You".

Released online on November 22, Shin Bora's "I Love You" will be part of the CCM album, 'This Love'. The song will the album's second single release following the first single which featured the vocals of talented The One.

The full 'This Love' album will be released next month.

SISTAR chosen as GQ Korea’s “Woman Of The Year”

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 03:19 AM PST

Girl group SISTAR has been chosen as the "Woman Of The Year" by GQ Magazine Korea.

With its designation, SISTAR also held an exclusive photo shoot and interview for the magazine's December issue. Known for their sexy image, the members once again showed a bold and vibrant concept.

Despite their busy schedules, SISTAR showed their professionalism and bright attitude in the five hour long photoshoot. GQ Magazine also stated that the members revealed certain confessions which will be included in the special issue.

The full spread and interview will be included in the upcoming December issue of GQ Magazine Korea.

Moon Chae Won’s selca collection displays her natural beauty

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 02:59 AM PST

Actress Moon Chae Won's selca collection has been revealed.

Recently on an online community board, several selca pictures Moon Chae Won have been posted titled "Moon Chae Won's daily life".

The pictures show various sides of Moon Chae Won. The actress is also boasting its natural beauty, having no makeup on most of the selcas. She can be seen lying on her bed, fooling around at a cafe, while some of the pictures seem to be from a vacation spot.

Netizens commented, "Moon Chae Won really is a true beauty", "Her looks are all natural", She is so adorable" and more.

FIESTAR releases making-of video for “We Don’t Stop” album jacket

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 02:44 AM PST

After a successful debut promotion for "VISTA", rookie girl group FIESTAR has returned with next single, "We Don't Stop"!

"We Don't Stop" is a 'Hybrid Girls Hip-hop' which is a mixture of electronics and hip-hop. The song was made by the composer Hyuk Shin who produced "One Less Lonely Girl" of Justin Bieber and ranked him on the 16th of Billboard Chart.

FIESTAR has been steadily releasing behind-the-scenes videos, and next in line is the making-of video for their album jacket.

Check out the video below!

Lee Seung Gi releases MV for “Return”

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 02:19 AM PST

In addition to releasing his 5.5 mini-album 'Forest', singer and actor Lee Seung Gi has released the full music video for title song, "Return".

"Return" was worked on by Epitone Project and features addictive melody with the lyrics about the story of a man who wants to return to the past. The music video includes the singer himself, as well as the appearance of child actors Kim Yoo Jung.

Check out the MV below!

A-Jax praised for their "manner legs"

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 01:30 AM PST

On November 20, A-JAX revealed some BTS photos taken on their '2MYX' music video set through their official fancafe.

In those photos, A-JAX members spread their legs widely or bend the knees to make it easier for their stylists to do their jobs.

A-JAX's average height is 181cm, member Sung Min is even 188cm. Fans praised the boys for their good manner.

What do you think about their 'manner legs'?

Source: A-JAX fancafe
Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

Kim Hyun Joong makes Chinese fans go crazy

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 01:00 AM PST

Singer Kim Hyun Joong showed his strong effect on "Happy Camp", a popular Chinese TV show.

In October, Kim Hyun Joong went to China to record for this TV show and attracted a lot of attention from fans and local people.

It was reported that the special episode of 'Happy Camp' guesting Kim Hyun Joong recorded a ratings of 2.84% in 29 provinces, 2.48% in nationwide and 7.14% of the total market share. This is the highest ratings among Korean Hallyu stars appearing in the show (Jang Keun Suk - 2.54% and Lee Min Ho - 2.65%)

Opening the show with his hit song "Break down", Kim Hyun Joong showed his entertaining skills during 80 minutes show. His hilarious answers and enthusiasm when playing game made fans go crazy.

After the 'Happy Camp' broadcast, the followers of his weibo accounts rose about 300,000 people. Moreover, Kim Hyun Joong appeared in all the search bars and news, articles of Chinese media.

Kim Hyun Joong once again showed his strong effect in Chinese area. He is now receiving so many love calls from China as well as Asia for drama, movie, CF and etc.

Source: baidu, happy camp
Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

Roh JiHoon Belt Dance supposed to be a ‘Meeting Friend (at a club) Dance”?

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 05:55 AM PST

So it was as expected. Or maybe there wasn't any weirdness to it.

Warm look and pleasant personality, together with his eloquence, Roh JiHoon who debuted on an audition program has met up with us at a cafe.

After MBC 'Birth Star Season 1′, Roh JiHoon debuted with album, 'The Next Big Thing' after undergoing a year and 6 months of training. As he shines while standing on various stages, Roh JiHoon spent these busy days without sleep.

"Reality has yet to hit me. My feelings were like the previous comfortable feels. Not long ago, in the first broadcast after my showcase, I've came to the waiting room, and met lots of seniors, I stood there, and thought, 'So I'm really in this industry already' "

" I never thought of dancing the belt dance in 'Being Punished'. It was a dance by my clever dance teacher that it is to be the point of the choreograph, but the original name wasn't belt dance, but 'meeting friends dance'. I heard that if you're in a club, you'll see lots of people holding their belts and dancing" (laughs)

"When I was young, I was into sports, so I'm quite observant, it seems easier to get into the society. Since then, I always think about the worst case scenarios and have a habit of mind controlling myself. I've thought about the worst debut it can turn out. I knew I was going to bear the burden of being a new rookie."

"I will work hard for a different type of stage. I will show my very own style."

Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: TV Daily

Ailee poses with 'little Psy'

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 12:30 AM PST

On November 19, Ailee posted a photo through her twitter account with a message, "Little Psy is so lovely!".

In the photo, Ailee smiles happily while Min Woo poses in cool style as usual. They both wear fashionable costumes and are close to each other.

Netizens commented, "When did you two meet each other?", "Ailee looks like Min Woo's mother", "Celebrities seem like posing with Hwang Min Woo"....

Meanwhile, Ailee is now busy with "I'll show you" promotion.

Brown Eyed Girls' Gain graces CeCi

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 12:00 AM PST

Gain has just revealed some new fashion photos taken for CeCi magazine.

Gain shows off her nice body in padding jumper jackets and colorful sneakers. She looks sporty yet sexy, catches everyone's eyes.

In the photos, Gain poses in various poses with flashing lights, brings Christmas feeling to viewers.

Moreover, thanks to her professional expressions, Gain brings a new fresh feeling to each outfits.

Watch Gain's full photoset on Ceci magazine December issue.

Source: Ceci
Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

f(x)'s Victoria dances to Lady Gaga's Telephone

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 11:45 PM PST

f(x)'s leader Victoria shows off her amazing dancing ability on "The New Generation Show",check out the short teaser of her dance performance on the show,she dances to Lady Gaga's "Telephone" on the show,anticipating the official broadcast?

More preview of SHINee's new Japanese single unveiled.

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 11:30 PM PST

As we have reported before, SHINee will release a new Japanese single this December, and after releasing a special trailer by EMI Music Japan, now another preview of the music video has been unveiled.

Mezamashi TV showed more sneak peak of  '1000 Years, always be by my side' music video on November 22th. The boys are dressed in all black suits.

Their new single will be released on December 12th, along with the Japan Arena Tour DVD

Check out the video below

KARA becomes overall #1 in DVD sales in Japan

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 10:50 PM PST

KARA beat out Girls's Generation and become the overall #1 in DVD sales for a foreign artist in Japan.

On November 21, a Japanese media outlet reported that the sales of KARA's latest DVD 'KARA 1st JAPAN TOUR 2012 KARASIA' which was released in the country on November 14, has sold over 30,000 copies in just one week, shooting to the top of the Oricon Weekly DVD Chart.

The report added, Both KARA and Girls's Generation topped on the DVD sales chart twice. However, this time, KARA has surpassed Girls' Generation and they've taken the #1 overall spot for a foreign artist."

KARA also topped on the Oricon Weekly DVD Charts with previous DVD releases 'KARA Best Clips' and 'KARA Best Clips 2 & Shows'.

Source: Xportsnews

SM Entertainment to release special 2013 Greeting Products

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 10:30 PM PST

SM Entertainment will be releasing special greeting products featuring its artists.

The agency announced that they will be releasing 'S.M.2013 Official Greeting Products' which was co-produced by SM Entertainment and CJ E&M. The items will be available for sale in December.

'S.M.2013 Official Greeting Products' will include diaries and calendars, which will feature unique concepts and characters for each groups and members. Girls' Generation will have a "portrait" concept, while SHINee's concept was "tree" and f(x)'s "flower". EXO's photo shoot will have the theme "party time" and Super Junior is "runway".

CJ E&M said, "As the merchandise market is expanding, the importance of good quality and unique concept are also growing larger. In the case of SM Entertainment, since they have so many artists with amazing talents, the product values will be able to rise much higher."

Source: StarN News

Shin Se Kyung to release a Christmas carol album

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 10:05 PM PST

Actress Shin Se Kyung is set to release a special album of carols and other songs next week ahead of Christmas.

On November 13th, the actress wrapped up the recording project with indie musician and producer Epitone Project at a studio in Seouland showed off her singing talent through a range of festive songs. Shin Se Kyung said she was happy to work with Epitone Project as she is a huge fan.

Their new song is a bright number about a couple's sweet love story, and it is said that the recording session took much shorter than expected.

Meanwhile, Shin Se Kyung has been taking her time to choose her next project after finishing work on the TV drama 'Fashion King' and the film 'R2B: Return to Base,' also starring Rain.