Saturday, November 10, 2012

"ZE:A’s Kwanghee and SECRET’s Sunhwa get close on the streets of Myeongdong on ‘We Got Married’" plus 19 more

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 09:45 AM PST

ZE:A‘s Kwanghee and SECRET‘s Sunhwa went on a date on the streets of Myeongdong, Seoul on the November 10th episode of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married 4‘.

Though Myeongdong was crowded as usual, the two idols still showed their affection publicly. Kwanghee did seem a bit shy as he stated, “I feel naked,” but Sunhwa held his hand tightly.

She said, “I need to have you get used to this,” hugging his waist. However, Kwanghee did his best to avoid any awkwardness by raising his hands into a circle. Sunhwa responded angrily, “Am I forcing you to do this?”

The SECRET member seemed glad to have her way as she rubbed his belly, but Kwanghee was a bit embarrassed by the Public Display of Affection and ran away.

During her solo interview, Sunhwa commented, “Pride is worthless when it comes to the person you like.”

On the same episode, the on-screen couple bought matching sneakers at a shoe store.

G-Dragon contemplating on growing a mustache?

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 09:00 AM PST

Big Bang‘s G-Dragon asked his fans for their input with his latest selca.

On November 10th, G-Dragon tweeted, “How would I look with a mustache” along with the above picture.

The picture showed G-Dragon wearing sunglasses that had a mustache hanging down from it. His facial expression made him look like a middle aged gentleman. The fans also noticed that G-Dragon had changed back to his blonde hair from the two toned, colorful hair he donned for the promotions of “CRAYON“.

After seeing the picture, the netizens commented, “It looks good“, “Those are such unique sunglasses“, “G-Dragon’s expression is so cute“, “I want those sunglasses“, and “He wrapped his scarf cutely too.”

Source & Image: G-Dragon‘s Twitter

B1A4 claim their first win on ‘Immortal Song 2′

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 08:17 AM PST

B1A4 claimed their first win after three straight defeats on the November 10th broadcast of KBS2TV‘s ’Immortal Song 2‘.

For the Ha Choon Hwa special, B1A4 covered her hit song “Arirang Mokdong“. The members went for a rock and hip hop interpretation of the song, moving closer to the audience to get the crowd pumped up. Baro in particular approached Ha Choon Hwa to give her his towel.

After their performance, Ha Choon Hwa commented, “I’ve listened to your song ‘Baby Good Night‘, and I think you have a very unique music style. You sang it in your own style.”

B1A4 received 322 points and overtook Lee Ki Chan for 1st place.

Check out their winning performance below!

Oh Yeon Seo is a big fan of Big Bang’s T.O.P?

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 07:31 AM PST

Despite previously stating that MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon was her ideal type, Oh Yeon Seo revealed that she’s also a big fan of Big Bang‘s T.O.P.

On the November 10th episode of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, the on-screen wives got together to make kimchi and discussed which stars they’ve been noticing lately.

Oh Yeon Seo shared, “I filmed a music video with Big Bang before. For one scene, T.O.P had to rap in my ear,” making Yoon Se Ah and Sunhwa express their jealousy.

Yoon Se Ah asked, “How was T.O.P’s [breath]?” Oh Yeon Seo answered, “It was really good. I couldn’t even sleep [that night].”

miss A’s Suzy explains why she sat alone at the ‘Grand Bell Awards’

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 07:01 AM PST

miss A‘s Suzy explained why she sat alone at the recent ‘Grand Bell Awards‘ ceremony.

The ’49th Grand Bell Awards’ was held on October 30 KST at the KBS Hall in Yeoido, where Suzy was spotted walking the red carpet in a beautiful white gown.

On the November 10th episode of ‘Invincible Youth 2‘, Boom stated, “I watched the ‘Grand Bell Awards’, and you really looked like a swan in the dress. Most actresses chat with actors in the audience, but Suzy sat all by herself.”

Suzy explained, “It was because my co-star from the film ‘Introduction to Architecture‘, Lee Jae Hoon, enlisted in the army. The other actors’ seats around me were empty too. I was lonely.”

Lee Seung Gi reveals his favorite girl group is SISTAR

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 06:35 AM PST

Lee Seung Gi revealed that his current favorite girl group is none other than SISTAR.

On the November 10th broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Entertainment Relay‘, Lee Seung Gi featured as a guest to discuss his upcoming comeback as a singer.

When asked if there’s a hoobae in the music industry he’s been keeping an eye on, Lee Seung Gi responded, “I’m not doing variety shows these days, so I don’t really have a reason to run into any.”

He continued, “I don’t get the chance to meet girl groups, so I watch them on TV. These days, there are a lot of girl groups that are big hits.” However, when reporter Angela Kim asked, “Which girl group do you like?” Lee Seung Gi answered, “I like SISTAR.”

On the same episode, he commented on rumors about his relationship to Brown Eyed GirlsGa In, saying, “It’s the most surprising rumor I’ve heard since my debut.”

Stars congratulate D-Unit on their 100th day since debut

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 06:11 AM PST

Various stars have come together to congratulate D-Unit on their 100th day since debut as well as their comeback with their latest single, “Luv Me“!

Member Zin announced earlier this week that it’s been 100 days since the trio debuted with the album ‘Welcome To Business‘ and its title track “I’m Missin’ You” this past August. Agency D-Business shared the following videos on the group’s official YouTube today.

Check out the congratulatory messages from Big Star, Kim Jong Kook, Son Dam Bi, and B.A.P below, and watch the dance version of the “Luv Me” MV if you missed it!

Big Star

Kim Jong Kook

Son Dam Bi

B.A.P

Former member Hangeng posts message on Super Junior’s 7th anniversary

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 05:42 AM PST

Super Junior and their fans celebrated the group’s 7th anniversary since their debut this past week, and now, a post by former member Hangeng has come to light.

Hangeng posted the following message to his official Weibo account on November 6:

“It's been seven years! It was all of you who gave me the best gift in that period. On this journey, there are many people who are better than me, there are many people who work harder than me, but I was the luckiest because I had you all. Seven-year debut anniversary, I love you all!”

Some fans are speculating that his post may have been intended as a message to Super Junior, while others are saying it was only a message for his own fans.

In other news, Hangeng was selected as the ‘Best Asia Act’ over Super Junior at the MTV EMA last month.

Se7en celebrates his 28th birthday

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 05:14 AM PST

Se7en celebrated his 28th birthday (Korean age: 29) on November 9.

He tweeted:

Se7en’s fans also got together to celebrate his birthday, preparing banner messages that say: “Happy 29th birthday to Se7en, who is still a 20-year-old oppa in our eyes” and “[I'll call you oppa anyway.] Choi Dong Wook, I sincerely wish you a happy birthday” along with a special video.

Happy Birthday, Se7en!

20121110_se7enbirthday 20121110_se7enbirthday1 20121110_se7enbirthday2

NS Yoon-G has a wardrobe malfunction on ‘Music Bank’

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 04:40 AM PST

NS Yoon-G had a slight wardrobe malfunction during the live performance of her new single “If You Love Me” on November 9th’s ‘Music Bank‘.

At the start of her performance, the shirt wrapped around NS Yoon-G’s waist began falling to the floor. The dancers as well as NS Yoon-G herself did their best to avoid the article of clothing until one member of her dance team threw it to the side of the stage.

Netizens who saw the incident commented, “It was live, but they got through it without any accidents because they didn’t get caught off guard”, “I was shocked when I saw it [because I thought it was an important part of her outfit]“, and “It’s good to see how professional they are”.

Check out her performance, featuring Dalmatian‘s Simon, on ‘Music Bank’ below if you missed it!

Super Junior’s Leeteuk says goodbye on ‘Star King’

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 04:10 AM PST

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk, who is currently serving in the military, said his goodbyes on the November 10th broadcast of ‘Star King‘.

Leeteuk is reported to have filmed for the newly returning SBS program a day before his enlistment on October 30 in order to celebrate the end of host Kang Ho Dong‘s hiatus from the entertainment industry.

The Super Junior leader stated, “I’ll return with a more manly image in two years. I’ll show you all healthier smiles then.”

In related news, many are saying that Kang Ho Dong proved his trademark hosting skills have not faded.

Photos of Psy and LMFAO’s Redfoo receive attention

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 03:37 AM PST

Photos of the artists who made the “shuffle dance” and “horse dance” popular have been receiving attention recently.

Psy performed alongside LMFAO‘s Redfoo this past September in Vegas as a stand in for member SkyBlue when the ”Party Rock Anthem” duo announced they were taking a break.

Redfoo previously tweeted:

In related news, Psy broke the world record set previously by LMFAO with "Party Rock Anthem" for having the most amount of likes on YouTube.

20121110_psy_lmfaoredfoo Psy Gangnam Style Tao Performance 20121110_psy_lmfaoredfoo2 20121110_psy_lmfaoredfoo3

‘Infinity Challenge’ cast members to personally deliver 2013 calendars overseas

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 03:01 AM PST

MBC‘s ‘Infinity Challenge‘ has made a special announcement for its overseas viewers and fans.

The program’s official website announced that international fans would be able to apply to have a calendar delivered personally by one of the ‘Infinity Challenge’ cast starting from the 9th KST.

Last year’s delivery program was a huge hit, and the producers have decided to take it overseas this time around. The lucky fans are currently in the process of being selected.

A staff member stated, “Though it’s not possible to order, sell, or ship these calendars overseas, the producers and cast members have decided to prepare this special gift for viewers.”

T-ara’s Dani reveals she brings Brownie to ‘School’ set

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 02:33 AM PST

T-ara‘s Dani shared that she wore a school uniform for the first time while filming KBS 2TV‘s upcoming drama, ‘School‘.

Many may remember that Dani attended school in America until she was fourteen when she was scouted to be a member of T-ara. Though Dani has not debuted with the group yet, she will be meeting her fans through a TV series first.

Dani revealed, “This is the first time I’m wearing a school uniform. It feels like I’m actually going to school, and I have fun during filming with the unnis and oppas.” She also added that she’s a huge fan of Brownie from ‘Gag Concert‘, saying, “Whenever I go to the ‘School 2013′ set, I always bring [Brownie] along.”

The premiere of ‘School’ is planned to air on December 3 KST. How many of you K-drama lovers are looking forward to it?

Ailee reveals she weighs more than what’s listed on her profile

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 02:02 AM PST

Ailee‘s weight has become a topic of conversation once again.

On the 9th, Ailee featured as a guest on SBS Radio Power FM‘s ’CulTwo Show‘ where the hosts commented, “I’m curious how you can have such a powerful voice come out of such a thin body.” She answered honestly, “The secret is that I eat a lot. I don’t lose weight when I’m on a diet, but when I’m busy with promotions, I lose weight automatically.

She continued, “Right now, I weigh over 50 kg (110 lbs),” surprising everyone. Ailee’s online profile lists her weight as 50 kg. She explained, “I actually have a lot of muscles.

Netizens commented: “Well, she has volume“, “I guess they need to fix her profile~“, and “She seems more [approachable and friendly] now“.

Psy’s “Gangnam Style” goes Double Platinum in the United States

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 01:30 AM PST

Psy‘s “Gangnam Style” has officially gone Double Platinum in the United States.

According to the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America), the “Gangnam style” digital single has sold over 2,000,000 copies.

The hit song’s music video was also entered into Guinness World Records for receiving the most amount of likes on YouTube. Since its release in July, the MV has been viewed over 686, 200,000 times. The song has also stayed put in 2nd place on Billboard‘s single chart ‘Hot 100′ for the past 7 weeks.

On November 11, Psy will be making an appearance at the MTV EMA (Europe Music Awards) in Germany to perform as well as because of the “Gangnam Style” MV’s nomination in the ‘Best Video’ category. He’ll then be traveling to America to perform at the AMA (American Music Awards) on the 18th and on the Thanksgiving special of the ‘Jay Leno Show‘ on the 22nd.

Congratulations to Psy!

2AM Seulong’s posters for ’26 Years’ film released

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 12:59 AM PST

The film ‘26 Years‘ has released its poster featuring 2AM‘s Seulong.

’26 Years’ is based on a popular 2006 online comic series by cartoonist Kang Full. The film revolves around the fictional story of five ordinary people who attempt to assassinate ex-president Chun Doo Hwan after their loved ones die in the Gwangju Democratization Movement. Seulong plays the part of policeman Kwon Jung Hyuk. The quotation on the poster says: “Child, even when you become a policeman, there’s really nothing you can do.”

The previously released posters of actors Jin Goo and Han Hye Jin along with Seulong’s poster have been receiving attention for their accurate portrayal and resemblance to the original characters.

Seulong stated on his role, “It’s an innocent, sensitive character. I’m tried hard to stay faithful to the role and express the character [as detailed as I could].”

It’s reported that 15,000 people around the country participated in the film and production costs reached 26 billion Won (~$23,897,068).

’26 Years’ opens in theaters on November 29 KST.

Performances from November 10th’s ‘Show! Music Core’!

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 12:27 AM PST

MBC's 'Music Core' is back once again with another fun and exciting show!

Today's show was guided by none other than B.A.P’s Daehyun and miss A’s Suzy and Min, who displayed their fun and dorky aegyo as always.

Aside from the usual performances on tonight's episode, NS Yoon-G, Crayon Pop, SMASH, FIESTAR, Byul, Noel, and Boyfriend held their comeback stages while Roh Ji Hoon and A-PRINCE held their hot debut stages.

Check out the adorable MC cuts below!

===

===

Performances from today's show includes She’z, miss A, HyunA, B.A.P, Jewelry, 100%, AOA, BIG STAR, and CRAZYNO!

Check them out below, and be sure to check out the debut/comeback stages for today by clicking the artist/song name above!

===

< BIG STAR >

=

< HyunA >

=

< miss A >

===

NS Yoon-G and Dalmatian’s Simon perform “If You Love Me” on ‘Music Core’!

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 12:19 AM PST

NS Yoon-G and Jay Park have joined forces for "If You Love Me"!

The collaborative track is from NS Yoon-G's fourth digital single, and the music video was released just recently.

Without further ado, check out NS Yoon-G and Dalmatian's Simon perform the track on 'Music Core' below!

FIESTAR is back with “We Don’t Stop” on ‘Music Core’

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 12:15 AM PST

Rookie group FIESTAR has finally made their comeback with "We Don't Stop"!

The group has just recently revealed "Sweet Love" with Kim Yeon Woo the other day to give fans a taste of some of their new material, and has built up excitement for their new single.

Without further ado, check out FIESTAR's stage below.

* A video with better quality will be added as soon as it is made available on YouTube.