Thursday, December 6, 2012

"I Miss You’ JYJ's Yoochun’s acting made the staffs cry" plus 24 more

"I Miss You’ JYJ's Yoochun’s acting made the staffs cry" plus 24 more

I Miss You’ JYJ's Yoochun’s acting made the staffs cry

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 07:55 AM PST

The staffs of 'I Miss You' cried because of Park Yoochun's acting.

In a trailer of the 9th episode of 'I Miss You' of MBC, Park Yoochun's crying acting was shown.

Park Yoochun(character Han Jeong-Woo) cried that he had held while eating a lunch box with Song Ok-Suk(character Su-Yeon's mother) in a place like a interrogation room in the trailer.

According to a staff of the shooting locus of 'I Miss You', it was said that all the staffs of the drama cried because of Yoochun's acting, and even male staffs cried. The staff also said that, "Since Yoochun expressed complicated emotional acting well that also can be a vague longing, I think the audiences of the drama can focus on the drama and Han Jeong-Woo better."

Park Yoochun is appearing in the drama with Song Ok-Suk as 'Chicken Couple' and the audiences love the couple a lot. 'Chicken Couple' is a nickname for them that the audiences named after they watched Park Yoochun and Song Ok-Suk caring each other more than a relationship of a real mother and son.

Since they smile at each other while covering their scars, the acting of Park Yoochun the trailer will make the hearts of the audiences sadder.

Credit: innolife

JYJ's Jaejoong, Protect the Boss Special DVD ranked #3 in Oricon Weekly Ranking!

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 07:30 AM PST

JYJ Kim Jaejoong's popularity in Japan is still hot.

[Jaejoong IN 'Protect the Boss' Special Making DVD] was ranked third place in the Oricon weekly DVD chart during the week Nov 26-Dec 2. Together with AKB48 and KAT-TUN DVDs, Kim Jaejoong DVD are among the most popular.

Pre-orders for the DVD started last July and was immediately ranked no 1 in various online sites such as HMV Japan, Amazon, and Rakuten.

[Jaejoong IN 'Protect the Boss' Special Making DVD] has garnered attention even before it was put on sale because it includes behind the scenes shooting, script reading, press conference, and specially a video of Kim Jaejoong doing the narration from SBS drama's "Protect The boss" which was aired last September 2011.

His management said, "It's been 3 years since Kim Jaejoong's last activity in Japan and the result is very surprising because the DVD is not a song or a concert but a making of his drama. Kim Jaejoong's high popularity could be the contributing factor why Protect the Boss has been rebroadcast from several channels across Japan."

Kim Jaejoong, whose song "I'll Protect You" from the Protect the Boss OST, is still popular in domestic music charts like Hanteo even though it was released a year ago.

Source: TheStar
Translated by: Ruby (@rubypurple_fan) of JYJ3

'B1A4' is a group of great caliber!

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 07:00 AM PST

Proved themselves as a talented group through "Immortal Song 2".
Solid and strong vocal, plus stage expressiveness.

Group B1A4 showed off their aspects as "talented idol" through KBS2 'Immortal Song 2 - Singing the Legend" (a.k.a 'Immortal Song 2'). They won their first victory on 'Ha Chunhwa Special" with "Arirang Mokdong" and immediately, during "Lee Yong Special", Sandeul stood on stage alone and greatly moved the listeners with "Forgotten Season". During "Deceased- Baeho Special" they received favorable comments with their musical-like performance of "The Raining Street of Myeongdong".

B1A4 revealed their thoughts, "Standing on stage itself is very fun and makes our hearts flutter" and continued, "We do feel the burden but we think that the opportunity of preparing different stages is a very good advantage. Especially, getting the chance to reinterpret and then performing the songs of the legend is the greatest asset."

It was Sandeul's "Forgotten Season" stage that became an issue among B1A4's performances. With his captivating voic and surprising vocal, he completely shattered the stereotype of an idol, moving Lee Yong to tears and achieved a precious result- beating "the King of Kings", Sweet Sorrow.

While recalling this stage, Sandeul said "Because we were filming the music video of our new track, I didn't get to sleep for 2 days, and since I went to record without getting much sleep I wasn't in a good state." and continued, "I was feeling uneasy from the beginning so I resigned when my voice cracked at the start. But when I kept everything down, I could see the audience and my thoughts became more clear so I started concentrating more from then. Fortunately, I didn't lose my voice so I could continue singing till the end.", smiling with relief.

B1A4 dreams to gain recognition from more people through "Immortal Song 2". They said, "Through this stage, perhaps more people got to know us and we were extremely happy when there were many "I didn't know about B1A4 but they are unexpectedly good" reactions.  We heard that many different age group fans called our company. We will continue to show better performances and stamp a seal that says, "B1A4 is a group that naturally does well."", and conveyed their determination.

Article Credits: The daily focus + glynx @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM
Translation: Mochi Muffins @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM

A-PRINCE to hold solo concert in Tokyo

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 06:55 AM PST

Rookie group A-PRINCE will be holding its solo concert "A-PRINCE Show – X-mas gift one day late" at Tokyo's Sibuya public hall on December 26.

According to A-PRINCE's official Japanese site, www.a-prince.jp, on December 4, the five "princes", of A-PRINCE, will take part in diverse program comprising songs, dances, talks,games and presentation of cherished possession.

A-PRINCE, consisting of Songwon, Minhyuk, Seungjoon, Siyoon, and Woobin, released their debut mini album "Hello" last month. They held their first showcase in Tokyo, Japan on October 13.

Source: KBS

Girl’s Day’s Minah shares adorable “cry-baby” selca

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 06:30 AM PST

Minah of Girl's Day recently shared an adorable "cry-baby" selca.

On December 5th, Minah posted on her Twitter, "Wow. Snow is falling from the sky. There's a tree behind me and I hear carols. Everything is good, but why do I feel like something's missing?".

In the attached photo, Minah is looking cute as ever as she makes a pouting and crying face. She seems to be expressing how the singles feel during holiday season.

Netizens commented, "You have everything but you're missing a boyfriend", "Minah looks cute even when she's crying" and "Even pretty idols get lonely in the winter."

2AM’s fourth Japanese single ranks #5 on Oricon

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 06:05 AM PST

Ballad group 2AM's new Japanese single has ranked #5 on the Oricon chart.

According to Oricon's updated ranking, 2AM's fourth Japanese single "Won't Give Up to Anyone" ranked fifth on the Oricon's Daily Singles chart on December 5. The new single album was released on the same day as other popular Japanese artists with AKB48 topping the chart with "Forever Precious."

"Won't Give Up to Anyone" is a sweet and pretty winter-theme love song and it's just in time for December. The single comes in 3 different versions, the Regular Edition (CD), the Type A Edition (CD+DVD), and the Type B Edition (CD+DVD).

Boyfriend holds high-touch event in Japan

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 05:40 AM PST

Idol group Boyfriend held a successful live event in Japan in commemoration of the group's recently released single album 'Kimi to Dance Dance Dance/My Lady'.

On December 1 and 2, Boyfriend held a high touch event at the Kobe World Hall and the Saitama Super Arena. In addition to performing their new tracks live, the members greeted thousands of fans with a high five event.

The Boyfriend members expressed their thanks to fans who had gathered early in the morning by stating, "We're so glad to be able to hold an event in such a great place. Thank you so much for coming!"

Big Bang holds first-ever Tokyo Dome concert

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 05:15 AM PST

Big Bang kicked off its first-ever Tokyo Dome concert!

On December 5th, Big Bang held its successful 'Big Bang Alive Tour 2012 Japan Final in Dome' at the Tokyo Dome. Over 55,000 fans were in attendance for their concert, bathed in neon crown light sticks and loud cheers.

Big Bang performed a total of 24 tracks, including "Tonight," "Hands Up" and "Fantastic Baby," for the concert that lasted nearly four hours. Seungri said, "Three years ago we held a concert with 2,000 nearby here at the Tokyo JCB Hall but now we are here performing at the Tokyo Dome. Our dream has finally come true. Tonight is a very special night for us and our fans."

Daesung also revealed that he will be releasing his first Japanese solo album and host a solo concert next year. Fans also surprised Seungri with a mini-birthday party during the concert.

Baek Ji Young to return with new ballad next month

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 04:50 AM PST

Singer Baek Ji Young will be coming back to the music scene in January!

On December 5th, her agency WS Entertainment revealed that Baek Ji Young will be making a comeback in January with a new ballad track. Following her promotion for dance track, "Good Boy" back in May, fans are already anticipating the upcoming release, for the singer has previously received a lot of love for her ballads.

An representative added, "Baek Ji Young is currently hard at work recording the songs, which will be released in January. We ask that the fans anticipate it."

Solbi to host exhibition to promote pet adoptions

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 04:25 AM PST

Singer Solbi will be hosting an exhibition to promote pet adoptions.

Solbi, pop artists Art Nom and Charles Jang, and actors Kim Seung Hyun and Woo Mi Jin will be opening an exhibition titled, 'Love+Cherish+Keep' at the Connoi-Space Gallery starting from December 15th until 21st.

The event was planned to encourage people to care for animals in shelters. In addition to displaying paintings of their own, the five artists who participated in the event will also be selling donated products and ceramic pet food dishes.

Especially, All of the profits from the exhibition and bazaar will be donated to an organization that support financially troubled seniors, and it will be a very meaningful event for two great causes.

Solbi commented, "I'm a huge pet lover myself, and this exhibition means a lot to me. I'm very happy to share my love for animals with others, and also help those in need. I hope everyone will be able to have a warm and loving end of the year."

Source: StarN News

Super Junior’s Kim Kibum cast in Chinese drama

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 04:00 AM PST

Super Junior's Kim Kibum has been cast in his first Chinese drama.

On December 6, Kibum's agency, SM Entertainment revealed that Kibum will star as the lead in the mainland Chinese drama series, 'Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils.' Kibum plays the role of the young and naive prince Duan Yu who hails from the Kingdom of Dali.

Written by Jin Yong, 'Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils' have spawned many television dramas versions in Hong Kong, Taiwan and mainland China. The series is written based on a martial arts novel of the same title about people with distinctive personalities trying to save their martial arts.

Kibum stated, "I'm honored to be part of such a great production and in such a great role. I am quite nervous as it's the first time for me to appear in a Chinese drama series, but I will do my best to portray my character perfectly."

The series will start airing in China at the end of next year.

ZIA to release new mini album ‘ANEMONE’

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 03:35 AM PST

Soloist ZIA will be making her comeback with new mini album 'ANEMONE' next week!

On December 5th, ZIA announced her return by releasing a handwritten letter through her official Facebook. The singer wrote, "I'll be greeting you all with a new album soon. It's a new feeling writing a letter to you like this. I've prepared some ballad songs for you to enjoy with your cup of tea this cold winter."

Recently, ZIA released her single "Tears Falling Down" with Block B's Kyung. She also released a short music video for the song featuring ZE:A's Lim Siwan, which served as a teaser for her upcoming title song's music video. ZIA will feature a new idol group member in her next video.

100% release CSI video for “Guy Like Me” comeback

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 03:15 AM PST

Rookie group 100% is coming back with a new music, and the group decided to share a bit about its newest single through Loen Entertainment's C.S.I (Coming Soon Interview).

C.S.I (Coming Soon Interview) focuses on the recent stories and the making of the album of K-POP artists who are coming back or making debut. "Guy Like Me" will be released online on December 7th.

Check out the clip below!

15& to cover JYP Entertaiment artists’ tracks

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 02:45 AM PST

Rookie duo 15& will be covering its fellow JYP Entertainment artists' songs!

JYP Entertainment revealed that 15&, made up of members Park Ji Min and Baek Ye Rin, will be embarking in a new project called, '15& Sound' in which 15& will be covering some of the popular tracks of their sunbaes.

They will be singing 5 songs for the next 10 weeks, with one new cover song being released every two weeks. On December 7th at 3PM KST, the duo will first release its cover of Wonder Girls' "Be My Baby".

JYP Entertainment added, "Park Ji Min and Baek Ye Rin took over the music scene with their extraordinary vocal talents when they debuted in October. They prepared this event to reinterpret the music of their seniors. Please show them a lot of support."

100% covers Ailee’s “I’ll Show You”

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 02:25 AM PST

The members of rookie group 100% diplayed their impressive vocal skills!

On December 6th, 100% uploaded a new cover video onto the group's official Youtube channel. In the video, members Rokhyun, Jonghwan and Hyukjin performed their own rendition of Ailee's latest track "I'll Show You", and further displayed their vocal talents.

Meanwhile, 100% will be releasing brand new single, "Guy Like Me" later this month.

Check out the clip below!

Brave Guys release “Growing Distant” MV

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 02:07 AM PST

Popular comedy group Brave Guys of 'Gag Concert' has released its first full-length album 'A to Z' along with full music video for title song "Growing Distant"!

'A to Z' contains a total of 10 tracks featuring all the various types of music. Unlike Brave Guys' previous bright and upbeat tracks, the album's title track, "Growing Distant" showcases more emotional side of the members.

Brave Guys decided that the new album will be their final one as the group retires from singing and focuses on comedy. They won't be holding any more activities as singers, but fans will still be able to see them singing their songs on 'Gag Concert'.

Check out the MV below!

Super Junior's Ryeo Wook celebrates first anniversary as "Kiss The Radio DJ"

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 01:30 AM PST

Super Junior's Ryeo Wook updated his Twitter on 5th December.

He mentioned,"already 1 year,thank you,i am Super Junior "Kiss The Radio" DJ Ryeo Wook, celebrating 1st anniversary alone".

He is seen showing the "1" sign in his new selca.

Fans commented,"already one year,congratulations","more handsome now, DJ Ryeo Wook hwaiting","Let's celebrate together".

miss A's interview with Sina: We love Wang Lee Hom!

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 01:05 AM PST

Check out miss A's latest interview with Sina, the video is not subbed in English yet, but we will update it with the subbed video soon

2AM's Seulong is classy yet casual for winter

Posted: 06 Dec 2012 12:02 AM PST

2AM's Lim Seulong gave us a good example of mix-and-match casual look on GEEK magazine.

In the photoshoot, Lim Seulong shows what men should wear in the winter. He wears Ralph Laurent and the shooting goes well under the concept of 'Winter Journey'.

Although he had ankle injury, he tried to show various poses as possible, received appreciation from shooting crew.

Watch Seulong's full photoshoot on GEEK magazine, December issue.

Source: Geek magazine
Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

2AM's Jokwon will be the MC for Wonder Girls Sunye wedding

Posted: 05 Dec 2012 11:31 PM PST

Wonder Girls Sunye's surprise wedding announcement has become a hot topic recently and now the wedding schedule has been revealed.

According to the official source, Sunye's wedding will take place at Lotte Hotel, Seoul at 12:30 pm kst on January 26th next year.

The wedding will be devided into 2 parts, part 2 will be for JYP Entertainment family.

2AM's Jokwon,Sunye's longtime friend, will be the emcee of the wedding. Both are friends from elementary school when they met each other as trainees.

source:nate

Written by: Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Hyun Bin discharged from military

Posted: 05 Dec 2012 11:00 PM PST

Actor Hyun Bin is finally returning to his fans after serving his military duties for a year and nine months.

On December 6, Hyun Bin was discharged from the military service. He attended a small discharge ceremony at the Headquarters Marine Corps in Kyunggi-do and talked about his strong desire to act again.

Hyun Bin stated, "It's snowing and the conditions are not ideal, I would like to thank the fans and the press who've shown up today. 21 months ago, I promised that I would come out as a stronger person. I think I've kept that promise because I feel that I've become stronger and more confident. You've given me so much support that I was able to complete my military duty with a happy heart."

Hyun Bin also shed tears saying, "I wanted to act so much." He made his fans sad and worried by not being able to speak for a while. "Since I couldn't act during my vacations, I'd go to places where hoobaes were acting and would watch them and think about it. But now, the time has come for me to be able to act again and as much as you've waited for me I'll work hard and show you the acting I wanted to do."

IU visits Korean gaming company NCsoft

Posted: 05 Dec 2012 10:40 PM PST

Singer IU recently made a surprise visit to headquarters of Korean gaming company NCsoft, to the delight of her many male fans.

On an online community, pictures of the singer were shared along with the title, "IU and the NCSports Development Team". IU, who is currently the model for NCSport's newest game, "AION 4.0", attended a press conference with product development team on December 4th.

In the pictures, IU is wearing a simple white hooded shirt and black shorts despite the cold weather in Korea. She never lost her bright smile even her uncle fans went into a frenzy to take pictures with her.

NCsoft announced that IU will promote the "AION 4.0" and she will even appear in the game. Contents like the theme song and dance moves will be made with IU as well.

Lee Hi dominates November monthly charts

Posted: 05 Dec 2012 10:20 PM PST

Rookie singer Lee Hi took over the monthly music charts in November!

The YG Entertainment rookie, who debuted with smash-hit single "1,2,3,4", topped in 5 different online monthly music charts. She placed first on charts such as Melon, Naver, Daum, Doshirak, and Mnet, proving to be the hottest new singer of the year.

Lee Hi also became the first new singer of the year to achieve Triple Crown on Mnet 'M! Countdown' as well as place first on Melon's daily chart for 20 straight days. Her second single, "Scarecrow" is also dominating in various music charts.

2PM’s Chansung transforms into perfect secret agent

Posted: 05 Dec 2012 09:55 PM PST

2PM's Chansung is transforming to a full actor by perfectly portraying the role of a secret agent on his upcoming MBC TV'ss Wed-Thu drama 'My Girlfriend Is an Agent'.

New still cuts of Chansung was released on December 5 from scenes recently shot in Thailand. Playing the role of Special Agent Gong Do Ha, Chansung's piercing eyes and well defined muscular body as seen in the stills attracted much attention. The scenes were filmed as a flashback, showing Chansung's past in the drama.

Chansung was really into his role as Kong Do Ha during the filming and showed off his array of martial arts technique, winning the applause of production staff. Also, 2PM's fans showed up everywhere they filmed, proving 2PM's high popularity as well.

'My Girlfriend Is an Agent', a drama version of the film of the same title, is a romantic comedy about new secret agents. It will start airing in January next year after MBC TV's drama series 'Missing You' goes off the air.

Dal Shabet to hold fan sign event for ‘Have, Don’t Have’ mini album

Posted: 05 Dec 2012 09:35 PM PST

Girl group Dal Shabet will be holding a fan sign event to commemorate the release of their latest mini album, 'Have, Don't Have'.

The fan sign event will take place on December 8th at 3PM KST in Seoul's COEX Mall's Evan Records Store. The event is being held to commemorate the release of their 5th mini album and to show the fans they haven't forgotten the love and support that their fans have given them since they debuted two years ago.

Dal Shabet commented, "We're happily promoting every day because of all the love we received since we released 'Have, Don't Have'. Through this fan sign event, we hope to spend some time with all of you and make memories together."