Sunday, December 9, 2012

"Seungri "It's getting warm while it's getting cold" " plus 24 more

"Seungri "It's getting warm while it's getting cold" " plus 24 more

Seungri "It's getting warm while it's getting cold"

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 07:00 AM PST

It's winter..
This is absolutely winter..
When I started this blog, the weather was so hot..but it's a cold windy winter..
That means that, You, who read my blog, and Me are together during the hot summer and the cold winter..

LIVE in Tokyo Dome that i looked forward to was a big success.
I'm going to keep this memories in my pocket, while taking out the bad and sad memories out of it. When i remember this memories, i will gain my energy...

To Japan, which i always been thankful for...Right now I'm in Hong Kong again..
I've been used to...to fly here and there... ^^

In Hong Kong,we're planning to do concerts for straight three days. I need to recharge myself from the tiredness...
I'm anticipating the Fans here too..^__^

It seem earthquake hit Japan today...
Is everyone okay?
I'm so worried..
Hope nothing bad happens..

Note: He didn't upload any pictures
Source: @0401rurutic

B1A4 first victory on "Immortal Song"... "Beats g.o.d and even Shinhwa"

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 06:30 AM PST

Idol group B1A4 tasted the sweetness of victory on "Immortal Song" with "The way to live like a man". It was the result of beating the members of the original talented idol group, Shin Hyesung (Shinhwa) and Son Hoyoung (g.o.d).

During Kim Bumryong Special of KBS2 "Immortal Song -Singing the Legend" which aired on the 8th, B1A4 gained 405 points after passionately singing "The way to live like a man", which was composed by Kim Bumryong.

On this episode, despite of his young age Sandeul perfectly expressed the sensitivity of the man expressed in this song and attracted attention. Stunning the audience with his stable yet explosive vocal. In addition to this, Baro's rap performance completed the enthusiastic atmosphere.

As a result, B1A4 defeated Jung Dongha by only one vote who ascended after beating Sweet Sorrow and became the winner of the Kim Bumryong Special. When their names were called out as the winners, Sandeul and Baro appeared on stage with surprised expressions as if they could not believe the result.

After listening to B1A4's song, the legend Kim Bumryong complimented, "It was really cute. However the song was very mature.".  Senior singers who also competed on the program, Shin Hyesung, Son Hoyoung, JeA and others raised their thumbs and highly approved B1A4's talent.

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!
Article Credits: Sport seoul via Nate, glynx @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM
Translation: Mochi Muffins @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM

T-ara reveal their ideal type of mother and which member's child they'd want to be

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 06:00 AM PST

I think from amongst the questions asked from the Roly Poly Interview, one question stood out. "If you were born again, whose child would you want to be from amongst the members." Before that, lets ask if you want to become mothers and if so, what is your ideal mother type?

Jiyeon: Like my mother. I want to be a wise parent.

Qri: I also want to be like my mother. Doing everything, even that which is invisible. Because I don't want to spoil my kids, I dont mind being strict.

Soyeon: I want to be the opposite of my mother. My mother exhausted me in work. She didn't think of me, but her "career of work". She made me do all the housework and raised me by exhausting me. I do want to be a hard working mom, but unlike my mom. Because I want to be a mom who makes her child grow strong.

Boram: I speak as someone who has a sense of friendsihp to my mom. If I give birth to a child, I want to be a mother who is like a friend to it.

Areum: I want to be a mother who is called upon like a friend.

Hyomin: I want to go shopping together, a mom who is a friend. Like a fashionable sistar. Even friends of my child will say "Hyomin okasan [mother] is so young", "you're beautiful!" (laughs)

Eunjung: Me...um, I haven't thought about it.

- Never have imagined it?

Eunjung: Yes. People who are loved. I think I want to give love to other people. I want to be a mother who gives a lot of love.

- Now a question from the readers; if you were born again, whose baby would you want to be. Well everyone?

Jiyeon: For me, Areum. Because I want her white complexion.

Areum: For me, Jiyeon. I'm envious of her small face and pretty skin.

Hyomin: For me Jiyeon. After all she has a cool personality and if someone bad shows up, she'll be his angry opponent.

Eunjung: For me it's Soyeon. She would make me eat my breakfast properly. Since she is strong, she would properly protect her child.

Boram: I also go for Soyeon.

Soyeon: Really? (laughs)

Boram: Because you're polite, that's why you will properly raise a child.

Soyeon: For me Eunjung. She acts like a mother in the group, I think she is the ideal person, and she is very homely.

Hyomin: Ah~ Skilled at cleaning? Maybe Qri is her own ideal type? (laughs)

Everyone: Ah~

- Does Qri think the same as the other members? (laughs)

Qri: Yep, myself. (smile)

Everyone: Hahaha!

Jiyeon: Qri would raise a strong child. She can do anything if she puts the effort. She would raise it to have an independant spirit. Though I wouldn't want her as a mom. (smile)

Everyone: We know!

- She would be strict, that's why. (smile)

Soyeon: Who would be my mom? Boram would be bad. (laughs)

Everyone: Hahaha!

Boram: Why?!

Soyeon: I'm worried about Boram changing diapers. She would feed me a lot of food, then I would become fat.

Everyone: Hahaha!

Soyeon: After that, because she is a bit childish, the daughter will have to look after the problems of her mother, but you can buy me a lot of goods and cosmetics.

Boram: Mou~ I want to get married someday. If you say that, it's not going to happen!

Everyone: Hahaha!

***
Source: Web 1 Week
Translated by: OmegaKrypton @ Diadem

B1A4, a customized concert for their fans: Stroking her cheek and hugging

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 05:30 AM PST

Idol group B1A4 opened a customized concert for their fans. They presented a special fanservice after inviting a fan on the spot.

On 8th at Seoul Olympic Handball Stadium, group B1A4 (Jinyoung, Baro, Sandeul, CNU and Gongchan) held their first exclusive concert "BABA B1A4". The concert will be held for 2 days from 8th to 9th December and total of 11,000 tickets were sold out, proving the super rookie B1A4's influence.

B1A4 members randomly called out a fan from the center of the auditorium. They prepared a special moment for a fan who didn't have a clear view of the stage compared to others.

For their middle school fan the five members gave back their kindness, while pretending it to be a competition. They stroked the young fan's cheek saying "You are cute", laid their head on her legs and more close skinship, triggering other fans' jealousy.

They gave their fan a bouquet and their signed CD which they prepared beforehand and also presented her a voice recording teddy bear which B1A4 recorded with "I love you". After taking a commemorative photograph, all the members hugged their fan and ended their special moment.

Meanwhile, B1A4's exclusive concert will be held again on 9th at the same location.

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!
Article Credits: TVreport via Nate, glynx @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM
Translation: Mochi Muffins @ FLIGHTB1A4.COM

Sunggyu, 'It's selca time!"

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 05:00 AM PST

"It's selca time in the waiting room. Give a V to my sense then. hahaha I am V Gyu."

"One more selca after take on the hat. I am the man Kim Sung Kyu who can also suitable for being the child line. kekeke"

"Just as expected, selca's angle is finished. My sharp lower jaw makes young girls scream. hahaha"

"When do I look handsome? That's this moment I am wearing suit, isn't it? Intense eyesight is the bonus. hahaha"

"As I need to attend an important function, I dressed elegantly and take this commemorative shot.

Charismatic leader greets all of you here. heu heu heu"

"A commemorative shot after my first solo stage.

I was so nervous as I was waiting at the "Music Bank" waiting room. ㅜㅜ"

"Kim Sung Kyu, who holds his fist tightly before sally! Oh man~I'm alive kekeke."

Photo Credit: TV REPORT
Shared and Trans by Tracy for http://infinite7soul.com/ ,

B1A4 parodies SNSD and dances to 'Genie' at their first concert!

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 05:30 AM PST

Boy group B1A4 parodies Girls Generation at their first concert 'BABA B1A4' on December 8th at Seoul Olympic Handball Stadium. Jinyoung, Baro, Sandeul, CNU and Gongchan cross-dressed and danced to SNSD's hit song 'Genie'. They wore long wigs and white marine clothes showing off their legs and move like a girl group. They kept their promise to their fans and told them they won't do it next time calling themselves B4's Generation and evokes laughter to fans.

See pictures below:

Photo credits as tagged

Here's a fancam of the members doing a catwalk

+++Will update with video once we found one.

Yang Yoseob, “Good thing about solo promotions? Able to eat snacks as I wish”

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 04:00 AM PST

BEAST's Yang Yoseob has revealed the advantage of having solo activities.

BEAST's Yang Yoseob has recently attended 'ShinDong's SimSimTaPa' radio show which was aired on the 6th of December. Yang Yoseob has caused laughter by saying, "The advantage of having solos, is that I could eat snacks sent by fans, and choose whichever to eat as I wish.

Also, Yang Yoseob has revealed a behind story when recording the starting of his new song, 'Caffeine'. He revealed that it was actually a sound where Yong JunHyung stirs in a cup.

After the end of the broadcast, Yang Yoseob has took a group shot with Noel and ShinDong. During the broadcast, Shindong has expressed amazement, "How can someone has such small head."

Trans: MrsDooB2uty  @loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Newsen

Hyuna releases Round 3 CF for "Like The First Time" Soju

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 03:23 AM PST

4Minute's Hyuna continues to impress with her amazing dancing ability in the Round 3 CF for "Like The First Time" Soju.

Check out the video below

miss A & SISTAR have a dance battle on "Let's Go Dream Team 2"

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 02:27 AM PST

Check out the dance battle clips of miss A and SISTAR in the latest episode of Let's Go Dream Team 2.

Which group did better?

Tickets to KARA's concert in Tokyo Dome sold out in 30 minutes

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 01:59 AM PST

It has been reported that KARA's upcoming concert in Tokyo Dome, Japan was sold out in 30 minutes, showed KARA's popularity in Japan.

Tokyo Dome is the dream stage for all artists, even Japanese artists with its capacity of serving 55,000 seats. KARA is the first K-Pop girl group to hold a concert there. However, their strong effect in Japan once again surprises k-pop fans as well as themselves. KARA's Seung Yeon said to Ji Young on her twitter, "Oh yeah Tokyo Dom tickets are all sold out. Kkangji is all grown up now so should we have a company dinner? hee". It seemed that she was also surprised with the ticket sales.

KARA's 'Happy new year' concert in Tokyo Dome will take place on January 6, 2013.

Source: karaholic

Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

Big Bang's Dae Sung to release his 1st Japanese solo album

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 01:30 AM PST

According to YG Entertainment, Daesung will release his debut Japanese solo album on February 27, 2013 and launch his own tour in March. As planned, his tour will include 4 concerts which will be held on March 23,24 in Kobe and March 30,31 in Tokyo. The tour is expected to serve 40.000 fans.

Currently, Daesung, together with staffs are busy to choose songs for his solo album. The album will display his unique style. 12 tracks of the album will include Wings, Baby Don't Cry and more.

Written by Jenny@dkpopnews

Secret poses with lunch boxes from fans

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 01:00 AM PST

Secret reveals photos posing with fans' lunch boxes.

Hyosung revealed on her Twitter on 9th December,"Lunch for us from our kids after the scheduled recording,will eat well,thank you.sent us lunch and love as well."

The girls are seen posing in the first photo with the lunch boxes, the 2nd photo shows Hyosung poses with the lunch boxes on her own.

Fans commented,"Secret's different love from fans","new song promotion hwaiting","must be tasty".

KARA's Jiyoung to debut with "Wanna Do" on Inkigayo next week

Posted: 09 Dec 2012 12:30 AM PST

KARA's maknae Kang Jiyoung to perform her solo stage at Inkigayo on 16th December.

DSP Entertainment announced on 8th December, Kang Jiyoung will make her solo debut with "Wanna Do" on Inkigayo, she will be the first member of KARA to perform solo.

Check out the teaser of Jiyoung's special performance on the show below

100% sings "Guys Like Me" on Inkigayo

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 11:41 PM PST

Rookie group 100% is back with new song "Guys Like Me" on Inkigayo,check out their comeback performance below

Secret "Talk That" on Inkigayo

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 11:38 PM PST

Secret is back on Inkigayo with their latest song "Talk That",check out their highly anticipated comeback performance below

BEAST Yang Yoseob appears as famous Idol Actor in ‘My Daughter SeoYeong’

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 11:00 PM PST

BEAST's Yang Yoseob will be making an appearance on KBS 2TV weekends drama 'My Daughter Seoyoung' as a famous idol actor.

'My Daughter, SeoYoung' which has gained attention for having many cameos is once again having yet another celebrity on the show. It was confirmed that BEAST's Yang Yoseob, who is making headlines for his recent solo album, will be making a surprise appearance.

In the drama, Yang Yoseob will be appearing as an acting teacher for SungJae's company, and as a close oppa to Sungjae's love, EunSu. Also, Yang Yoseob's appearance as a famous idol actor has caused SungJae's jealousy.

[Omitted Irrelevant Information]

Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Joy News

Watch his cut here.

TVXQ Yunho & Kwon Sang Woo’s First Reading For “Queen Of Ambition” Revealed

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 10:30 PM PST

Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae displayed their mutual understanding from their first reading for the drama "Queen Of Ambition."

On 7 December, the staff of the new SBS Monday – Tuesday drama "Queen of Ambition" revealed photos for the location of the first script reading held on 6 December.

For this script reading which was held in the Rehearsal hall in the SBS production center, director Jo Young Kwang, producer Park Shin Woo as well as the cast of Kwon Sang Woo, Soo Ae, TVXQ's Yunho, Kim Sung Ryung, Lee Deok Hwa, Cha Hwa Yeom, Lee Il Hwa, Go Joon Hee and others, a total of 60 people turned up for this first meeting.

After greeting each other, the actors started reading the script as if they were at the actual filming, heating up the atmosphere of the rehearsal hall.

According to the production team, Kwon Sang Woo, who plays the male lead Ha Ryu read the script with a gentle voice which matched his character's pure image, and occasionally added some comical humor, earning laughter from everyone. Soo Ae, who plays Da Hae read her script in a quiet voice, but changed her tone and volume at the emotional moments, showing the breadth of her experience as a lead actress.

As TVXQ's Yunho, who plays Baek Do Hyun faced Kim Sung Ryung who plays his sister Baek Do Kyung, they smiled and said their lines, as if it was a real conversation, giving a strong sense of realism.

PD Jo Young Kwang expressed, "I'm really excited about the strong script and good casting," and "Everyone should think like they are the lead characters, and work together to create a good drama."

Source : [K Star News]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

A-Pink's Eunji and Seo In Guk win awards at 2012 K-Drama Star Awards

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 10:00 PM PST

'Reply 1997' stars A-Pink's Jung Eunji and Seo In Guk attended the 2012 K-Drama Star Awards on December 8.

Their tandem is receiving much love from fans and viewers of the high-rated TvN program 'Reply 1997'.

Eunji won the Rising Star Award. Aside from that, they also received awards for Best OST and Best Couple.

See pictures below:

Photo credits as tagged

Infinite’s Woohyun, chosen to be MC for the Melon Music Awards ‘Predicting a bouncing cutie MC’

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 09:30 PM PST

[T/N: Omitted parts not pertaining to Infinite]

'Trend-dols' Infinite's Nam Woohyun was chosen to be MC for the '2012 Melon Music Awards'.

On December 7th, in the afternoon, LOEN Entertainment and MBC Plus Media who are holding the '2012 Melon Music Awards' revealed "The four people: Nam Woohyun, Moon Heejun, Danny Ahn and Lee Kikwang are our final choices for the '2012 Melon Music Awards"s joint MCs".

For that reason, from H.O.T.'s Moon Heejun and GOD's Danny Ahn who dominated the 90's,  to Infinite's Nam Woohyun and BEAST's Lee Kikwang who currently have the best popularity are the members of the new and old male idol groups each representing their own generation to confront their hosting at the '2012 Melon Music Awards' so the fans' expectations are rising.

Moon Heejun and Danny Ahn are 1st generation idols from the 90's who have busy activities until lately through variety and broadcasts while Lee Kikwang and Nam Woohyun debuted in the 2000's and are currently idols members who are receiving a lot of love. Each of them are all-rounded entertainers who combine being representative idol singers and even MC experiences.

Infinite's Nam Woohyun showed sparky hosting skills as he was active as a special MC on various programs and gained an enthusiastic response from female fans with his witty speech and cute aegyo on numerous variety programs, so, as expected, the fans' expectations are increasing as they're wondering what charms will he show while hosting this show.

trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; obs news ; take out with full credits

Seungri warns fans that he'll quit twitter?

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 09:00 PM PST

Seungri alarmed fans on December 7 that he'll quit twitter for a reasonable reason.
He posted a tweet and attached a photo saying,

"This is.... This isn't me.......If this picture gets around..I WILL QUIT TWITTER!!!!"

To fans' relief, the photo is indeed Seungri himself caught in a derp face with his mouth opened.
Fans can't stop laughing upon seeing this picture. They commented, "I thought you will really quit twitter!","Seungri stalks his own fan photos!", "So funny!!" and etc.

Don't worry VIPs! Looks like Seungri is just kidding.

Source: Seungri's twitter

Fans Donate Rice To Celebrate Hyun Bin's Discharge From The Military

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 08:30 PM PST

It's been two long years for the fans of Hyun Bin, as their favorite actor was away from the public eye serving his national duties. However, that wait is over!

The "it" guy of 2010, Hyun Bin reached superstar status after the hit drama "Secret Garden". To celebrate his 21 months of service in the Marines, his fans from both Korea and abroad, donated 4.35 tons of rice. The rice will be sent to charities chosen by Hyun Bin himself.

At the press conference held for the actor's discharge on December 6th, Hyun Bin shared how much he had missed acting and that he can't wait to get back to work.

Source: KBS Global

# Fresh Music #
- Ailee [Evening Sky]
- 100% [Guy Like Me]
- THE SEEYA [Poison (feat.Lee Haeri)]

200,000 People Rush For Tickets To JYJ Junsu’s Year End Concert

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 08:00 PM PST

Tickets for JYJ member Kim Junsu's year end solo concert have been sold out, showing his power.

C-Jes Entertainment said, "The 21,000 seats for Junsu's year end solo concert that were put up on Interpark on 4 December has been sold out. This is the first time an idol is trying out this fresh concept for a concert, and there has been a lot of interest around this (concert), so the competition for tickets was intense."

Kim Junsu will be holding the "2012 XIA Ballad&Musical Concert with Orchestra" concert at the end of this year, with the concept of doing an all-live ballad concert together with an orchestra, gaining a lot of attention. As a proof of the anticipation surrounding this concert, the ticketing server crashed as 200,000 people (rushed to book tickets for this concert.)

Related personnel said, "Once the booking window opened, 200,000 logged in at the same time, causing a delay in the server response. This is the highest record in Interpark's history for ticketing sales, and taking into consideration the server delays, it can be said that the tickets were sold out as once. Junsu is the only one so far who has sold out an entire concert at once as a solo artist and not part of a group"

Kim Junsu's year-end concert will be held om 29-31 December, for 3 days at the COEX D Hall.

Source : [K Star News]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

Secret's MR Removed video for "Talk That"

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 07:20 PM PST

Secret is back with their new song "Talk That" on various music shows.

The MR removed video of their comeback performance on Music Bank has been shared on various video sharing sites.

Check out the clip below, did they impress?

Girls' Generation's Yuri poses with her "Hani"

Posted: 08 Dec 2012 06:50 PM PST

Girls' Generation's Yuri updates Girls' Generation official website with some new selcas.

She mentioned,"it's hard to take photo with my pet dog Hani,Sone,how are you doing?I'm doing well ^ ^

She is seen posing with her pet dog in her latest set of selcas.

Fans commented,"such a lucky dog","so cute","pretty without much make-up" and etc.