Sunday, January 6, 2013

"2NE1 had a party with their maknae Lee Hi!" plus 24 more

"2NE1 had a party with their maknae Lee Hi!" plus 24 more

2NE1 had a party with their maknae Lee Hi!

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 07:00 AM PST

On the 1st of January, Leader of 2NE1 uploaded a selca on her "Instagram" earning laughs from fans.

In the picture, member CL holds a wine bottle with a glass while Park Bom, Minzy and Dara pose cutely with Lee Hi who was holding a pack of milk in the waiting room backstage at MBC Gayo Daejun Year End Festival.

The picture attracted lots of attention as the older "unnies" are set to party while baby Lee Hi has to drink her milk since she's not legal yet for alcohol. While 2NE1 poses with wine and Lee Hi with milk, fans couldn't help but laugh at this enormous cute group picture.

Netizens commented with "The members are so cute and Lee Hi is adorable" "Aw the baby of YG has to drink her milk" "Lee Hi's pose is kinda stiff but its so cute" "YG Family members sure know how to party" "I bet they had a blast" "They look so good!" "The stage was perfect" and more showing a variety of reactions.

Source: Nate
Translated By: Yasmine@WeLoveBom

Ryan S. Jhun praised EXO-K and EXO-M

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 06:30 AM PST

A few hours ago, Ryan S. Jhun mentioned EXO-K and EXO-M on one his posts which can be viewed above.Jhun is a big time producer that has worked with Kpop artists like Lee Hyori for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and SM Artists like TVXQ, Super Junior and f(x) but has never worked with EXO before.

Source: Ryan S. Jhun's Twitter Account
Written by: snsdxlover @ CODE:EXO

BEG’ JeA reunites With Narsha, shines bright on solo debut

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 06:00 AM PST

Brown Eyed Girls' sexpot, Narsha, is always happy to help out her bandmates. She introduced Ga-In to the joys of girl-on-girl kissing, joined Miryo on Music Bank when the rapper's hit, "Dirty," was deemed unsuitable for broadcast, and just this weekend, she helped JeA with a duet performance on Immortal Song 2. In case you didn't know, Immortal Song is like American Idol or The Voice, but for established K-pop stars instead of hopeful wannabes. JeA is a contestant on the current season, and called up Narsha to try and help her win with a special mash-up performance of Uhm Jung-hwa's classic, "On the Count of 3," and BEG's own smash, "Abracadabra."

As expected, JeA and Narsha's vocals were no joke. The two K-divas absolutely powered through the song without fault, living up to their title as one of Korea's premiere vocal groups. The male contestants backstage cheered excitedly when Narsha stepped out to start performing the "Abracadabra" hip dance choreography, while Uhm Jung-hwa herself watched the entire performance from the front row, smiling and swaying to the music.

We know that the Brown Eyed Girls are currently in the midst of solo promotions, but seeing this really makes us want a group comeback from the foursome this year.

JeA's long-awaited solo album, Just JeA, finally dropped a few days ago, making her the last Brown Eyed Girl to go solo. The album's lead single, "While You Were Asleep," is a beautiful power ballad bursting with dramatic production changes and heart-wrenching lyrics about unrequited love. It's definitely a more unique approach to your standard K-pop ballad, which really comes as no surprise since BEG is known for always stepping outside the box.

So far, Just JeA is off to a smashing start. Buzz single, "Let's Hug," topped digital charts shortly after its release and is still in the top 10 of the instiz iChart, while "While You Were Asleep" is currently performing solidly, sitting comfortably in the top fifteen.

Check out JeA's latest, below.

Source: popdust.com
Shared by: Love Is... @4-Everlastings.com

Seo In Guk explains details behind his kiss with A Pink’s Eunji

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 05:30 AM PST

Seo In Guk let viewers in on the process behind his famous kiss with A Pink's Eunji on their hit drama, 'Reply 1997'.

"When we had to kiss for the first time on camera, it was fake," the actor explained on his appearance on the latest episode of tvN's 'Taxi'. "I kissed the spot next to her lips, but the director told me to do it for real."

"Another time when were were filming a kiss scene, the director told me, 'In Guk, you're so dirty'. He explained that since my upper lips were a bit more forward, they always seemed to be prepared for kissing." he continued.

The producer in question, Shin Won Ho, related, "I was sure that I was filming a love scene, but it sounded more like a lust scene when I listened to the audio."

"After the kiss scene, 'Seo In Guk Eun Ji tongue' became a trending topic on portal sites," the actor said. "That was really frustrating. We didn't use tongue."

Source: thecubeunited

CNBlue's Jonghyun reveals his personal thoughts on Ceci!

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 05:00 AM PST

Ceci: What makes you feel best when it comes to describing your name?
Jonghyun: Firmly, as ever, the man who is playing the guitar and singing on the left. Lee JongHyun of CNBLUE. This is my favorite phrase to describe me.

Ceci: You've covered most of Asia and then last September you held <CNBLUE LIVE IN LONDON> in the United Kingdom. London is the mother land of rock that you've always wanted to visit and also the hometown of The Beatles.
Jonghyun: I was proud and happy because that stage was what I was dreaming for. Fans are always the same anywhere, but for that one time, their hair colors are different from that of Asian fans. That gave me quite a different feeling, seeing fans with blonde hairs dancing and giving great cheers to us. It's just like watching foreign music video on television while standing on the stage. I kept on watching outside of the window at the hotel because it was wonderful to visit London for that performance. I walked here and there for half a day and took lots of photos.

Ceci: You've finished the concert beautifully, and also  successfully finished a drama.
Jonghyun: I am happy because I had a good result for my first start, but to consider it to be that successful, that's too absurd I think. I had just started and I still have a long way to go. I will try to go to the end for as long as I can. Of course, the foundation is CNBLUE. I could be an actor because I am the member of CNBLUE.

Ceci: Is there any specific role for you want to try as an actor?
Jonghyun: If I get the chance, I want to play a character like Ha JungWoo sunbaenim  in the movie "Nameless Gangster" . Also, Kim NamGil sunbaenim in the drama "Bad Man" was really attractive. Those who have watched them must have fell for their manliness. In Gyeongsang Province dialect, it is called as "꾸리한" [kku:ri:ha:n] or "까리한" [kka:ri:ha:n]. It would be interesting if there's really such "kkarihan" character in real life.

T/N: "까리한" [kka:ri:ha:n] would simply mean, a manly man. A man full of masculinity. JH mentioned about this in Radio Star. ^^

Ceci:We heard that your role model is Jang DongGun.
Jonghyun: He is not only in great in acting but also has a wonderful personality in real life. Even with just a word, I could feel his warmth. When I was filming 'A Gentleman's Dignity', Jang DongGun sunbaenim said "you're doing a great job"to me. Even though at that time I was not doing well, I could do much better because of him. It was a magical sentence. I was happy and that made me smile. I want to be a nice senior just like Jang DongGun sunbaenim.

Ceci: What is "extreme" manliness to you?
Jonghyun: Simple honesty. The word itself is just like a man. I'm 100% honest. That means, I'm an extremely manly guy. (laugh)

Ceci: Which is why you've got yourself titles like 24-year-old manly man, musician's popularity, and even a rising star in acting. The dramatic year has passed by. You have accomplished many things, but is there anything you think you're missing being in you 20s?
Jonghyun: I do my best all the time, but as always regret follows too. That's only natural. Anyway, I'm a simple guy, so even though when I get angry or feel regret, I can forget it easily. Fortunately, that's just who I am and I'm comfortable with that.

Ceci: Maybe you should date. What kind of a woman that would shake your reason?
Jonghyun: Jeon JiHyun, Son YeJin, Park ShiYeon. They are the ideal types in my life. To find the something common between them may be…  they are pure, innocent and sexy?

Ceci: What kind of woman is sexy for you?
Jonghyun: Like the lyrics in PSY sunbaenim's song, a girl who puts her hair down when the right time comes.

Ceci:Let's pick 3 of your 3 attractions to appeal as the boyfriend to a fun girl who knows how to play.
Jonghyun: I am reliable man, and have good manner. What's more, I intend to sing a song every day for my girl.

Ceci: Looks like you know the charm of the guy who can sing.
Jonghyun: Well, that's just the basic of a man.

Ceci: What are the best songs that are good to hear with a girl or those that you wanna sing for her?
Jonghyun:
1 'P.D.A' by John Legend. Contrary to the beautiful mood of the song, the lyrics are very sexy.
2 'Belief' by John Mayer. This song may be good to hear when having a cup of coffee together.
3 'Love Without U' by Robin Thicke. I like the mood of that song.

Ceci: I heard you're close JongHyun of SHINee, who is the same age as you.
Jonghyun: No, I'm not familiar with him. Where did you hear that? (He got serious for short time) Haha! Actually we are close. JongHyun is a friend who is always bright and funny. When I was rookie, I was worn out due to many things, and he approached me and comforted me, so we became friends. I often hear that I'm older than my age, but when I meet JongHyun, I feel like I'm back again to my real age, so I feel good.

Ceci: Why do people say that you're older than your real age?
Jonghyun: I never hear that from close fellows, but when I meet new people for the first time, I often hear like 'you're like already in your 30s.' I think  maybe because I'm usually calm. But that doesn't mean that I'm shy with strangers or pretentious. I don't know, you think so? Did I change while working?

Ceci: We met you for the first time and now we are doing this interview. To me you're in the early twenties but, I can feel that you are relaxed just like a full grown-up man. It's weird.
Jonghyun: Is that so? (laugh)

Ceci: So you got deceived by SHINee JongHyun, instead of  Diablo game CD he gave you a snack. Your response was funny, according to his twitter. So, it's time for revenge. How about revealing one of his secrets?
Jonghyun: What a bad guy… ! But I won't do cheap thing. I will protect him because he is also a good guy.

Ceci: SHINee JongHyun, TEENTOP JongHyun, actor and model JongHyun, NU'EST JongHyun. There are many JongHyuns in our entertainment industry. Let's see why you're the best among them.
Jonghyun:
1 I can sing and play guitar.
2 I am the whitest/fairest.
3 I am CNBLUE.

Ceci: This is the first cover interview  to mark the start of 2013, and today's topic is 'CNBLUE's New Year Party'. If you are the host, then where, what and how would you want to hold the party?
Jonghyun: I will eat meat until my tummy bursts. If someone will buy for me, I will draw circle on the sirloin part of the beef.
T/N: "Draw a circle" means he will take the sirloin, which is the best and expensive part of the meat. and his favorite.

Ceci: I wonder how your new year will be with the members.
Jonghyun: On new year,  we get vacations every year. Last year, we went snowboarding and it was exciting. We promised to go together every year, so I guess this year we will also be in the snow park. YongHwa hyung is the best surfer. JungShin is a slow learner. His development speed is… terrible. MinHyuk is the best in ball games, and I'm the best  when it comes to using strength. Instead, Jungshin is very good at making gags using his body.

Ceci: Let's check out three things you want to surely ans speedily achieve this year. Saying your goal over and over helps you to reach it more easily.
Jonghyun:
1 I am really happy now, so I hope this time keeps on going!
2 Going strong without any mishaps!
3 Let's make more good music!

Ceci: Please tell Minhyuk who is next to you, the words of blessing for the new year.
Jonghyun: I trust you all the time, so I never doubt you will do well. My awesome brother, please keep on growing well like now. Ps. Live your life cheerfully.

Ceci: Last, we will make a 'TIP or Manual Instruction of Lee JongHyun' to get to know you better. Please fill in the blank properly.
Jonghyun: "I live to eat. If I miss meal time, I'm quite upset and my voice becomes bigger, so if you give me meal in the right time, there will be no problem. If you think I look anxious, put me to sleep. I can even run well after charging. In conclusion, I'm very easy to handle."

Translated by: BOICE@eternalfor_jh
Edited+Posted by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm

Bekah misses Korea

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 04:30 AM PST

Through a black and white selca, she posted on her instagram, Bekah expresses her feelings.
She captioned, 'missing Korea'. As for fans who saw her post, commented, "I think what she meant was, she misses her Pledis family. " Others commented like, "We miss you too Bekah!", "They miss you too!" and so on.

Who misses Bekah?

Source: Bekah's instagram
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

Dakota Fanning to meet G-Dragon?

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 04:00 AM PST

Hollywood star Dakota Fanning called G-Dragon directly and she said she wants to meet him.

According to G-Dragon's close acquaintance, Dakota Fanning will visit Korea on January 5th and will stay in Korea. She wants to meet him during her stays. She is G-Dragon's big fan and she wants to have dinner with him.

G-Dragon's close acquaintance said "Dakota Fanning and G-Dragon will meet at YG building. There's no minutely schedule yet, but these two star's meeting will be a big issue."

Source: Naver
Translated by: GD_Rona @ twitter

Dakota Fanning appeared on the hit drama movie 'I Am Sam' as Sam's 7-year old daughter.

Super Junior M releases highlight medley for 2nd album

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 03:02 AM PST

Super Junior M releases the highlight medley of their 2nd album titled "Break Down".

Check out the preview below

Happy Birthday to JJ Project's JB

Blood Type: A

C-Clown performs "Far Away" on Love Request

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 01:50 AM PST

C-Clown performs Far Way on Love Request, check out their performance below

"Reply 1997" is now in book form

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 01:17 AM PST

Last year tvN's hit drama "Reply 1997" is now released as a novel.

CJ E&M announced the news on January 3rd that the drama is now in book form, fans of the drama can now enjoy the story in another way, for those who haven't watched the drama can also enjoy reading this book. The book consists 352 pages and it will include some highlight scenes in the drama so that the readers can know more about the story.

The price of the book is 13,000 won and is now available at bookstores in Korea.

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

Mysterious letters on Song Jihyo' nails?

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 12:50 AM PST

Netizens spotted mysterious letters on Song Jihyo' fingernails in a recent Running Man episode which featured actress Choi Ji Woo as guest.

It was the scene when Jihyo achieved 1 star after finishing her mission and attached it on her chest. Netizen immediately spotted something on her nails and then captured it, and according to the photo, you can see there are letters "BACK CJ" printed on her fingernails. Netizen are suspecting whether they stand for "Baek Chang Joo"- C-JES Entertainment CEO(Song Jihyo's boyfriend).

Song Jihyo first annouced about her relationship with her boyfriend back in Febuary. They have been together for a while now and in a recent interview Jihyo said their relationship is still going well.

People commented when they saw the photo,"How about Monday Couple now?","Gary ah don't be jealous", and so on

Girls' Generation is back with "Dancing Queen" & "I Got A Boy" on Inkigayo

Posted: 06 Jan 2013 12:11 AM PST

Check out Girls' Generation's comeback performances on Inkigayo.

The girls performed Dancing Queen and I Got A Boy.

Choi Jonghoon’s Shocking Confession “Dated twice after debut. Both are celebrities”

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 11:00 PM PST

FTISLAND's Choi Jonghoon confessed about his love experience.

The season 2 cast from tvN 'The Romantic & Idol" was introduced on the episode that aired on 30 December. They are G.NA, Jewelry's Yewon, Spica's Yang Jiwon, Two X's Eunyoung, FTISLAND's Jonghoon, ZE:A's Kevin, BtoB's Minhyuk and VIXX's N.

Choi Jonghoon honestly confessed about his love experience to the producers before the first meeting. He revealed that, "I dated twice after our debut. Both of them are celebrities."

Shocked by his honesty, the producers asked, "What if your fans object or dislike your relationship?" He gave another shocking answer by saying, "I don't care. It doesn't matter. I'm the honest type."
"The Romantic" trip season 2 will start its first airing next week.

Credit: Newsen + ying1005@withtreasures

Hyomin, "Forever sorry to our fans... Deeply thought about how to express myself"

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 10:00 PM PST

Hyomin, "Forever sorry to our fans... Deeply thought about how to express it"

T-ara's Hyomin has transformed into a tomboy for a dreamy winter pictorial.

With falling snowflakes surrounding her, Hyomin poses in a dreamlike setting for a pictorial in the fashion magazine InStyle January edition. In the pictorial, Hyomin displays her romantic and glamorous style with various patterns of clothing, neutral themed pants and lovely accessories.

An official from InStyle magazine praised Hyomin saying, "Hyomin did remarkably well presenting a dreamlike and alluring appearance in her photoshoot."

In an interview, Hyomin revealed her thoughts and said, "I realize and feel how valuable the position I have is now. Looking back, beside me and in front of me was always family and friends who helped me step by step progress towards growing and reaching a more mature appearance.

Hyomin also revealed how grateful she is for her fans and found a way to express her true sincerity in her feelings. The warm interview can be found in the January issue of InStyle magazine.

***

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20130102n11769
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

TVXQ’s Catch Me chosen as the best K-pop album of 2012 in Peru

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 09:30 PM PST

The South Korean pop duo Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK or TVXQ) got the first place on RPP News's list in the category of best K-pop album of the year with their production "Catch Me".

The 'Gods of K-pop' summed 37,340 points while the boy band Big Bang took the second position with 27,690 points with "Alive".

"Sexy, Free and Single" gave Super Junior the third position getting 20,880 points. On their part, U-KISS got the fourth position with Stop Girl. While Shinee completed the top5 with Sherlock.

source: rpp.com.pe
translated by: TVXQPERU
shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Seunggi returns in ‘Gu Family Book’

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 09:00 PM PST

Lee Seunggi's next drama project and his return to tv is garnering top anticipation.  The time slot for Gu Family Book has been finalized!

This spring, Prince Lee Seunggi returns in Gu Family Book.  It is scheduled to air after the drama Horse Doctor finishes, as Lee Seunggi will robustly take over the spot that Jo Seungwoo leaves.

This is Lee Seunggi's first sageuk drama, and he will play the role of Chae Khang Chi, born part-human, part creature but wanting very much to become fully human.   On top of all this, Gu Family Book is garnering additional buzz with the director of Secret Garden, Shin Woodchul PD, and the writer of Baker King, Kang Eunkyung, also attached to this project.

English: LSGfan, Video: seungsun love

Key compared to Kyuhyun for "Catch Me If You Can" Musical in January 2013 Nylon

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 08:30 PM PST

<Catch Me If You Can> (referred to as <Catch Me>) has decided on a total of 6 "Franks" with the original members Uhm Kijoon, Park Kwanghyun, Kyuhyun, Key, and two new members Dongwoon and Dongjun. The multi-casting was formed through a certain procedure, but the effort did not bring a good result. Therefore, there is something musical producers and actors must always remember. It is the simple question, "Are you skilled enough to stand on stage?"

The movie of the same name <Catch Me> showed Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks chasing each other. In the same way, the musical <Catch Me> shows Frank changing from a pilot, detective, and doctor as situation calls for. In other words, the musical moves with Frank as the center, and it is rare for a musical to have every act centered around the main character. One can call this a musical that is for, by, and of Frank. SHINee's Key, who has been actively expressing himself not only through song and dance, but also fashion and art, expressed Frank's nonchalant attitude the best even though it was his musical debut. He performs comedy with mischievous facial expressions and boldness, and doesn't get timid on stage. When an adult magazine model he respected showed up in front of him, he pretended to get a nose bleed. When he heard the story of the mouse that fell in the milk bottle for the 101st time, he imitated his father's lips. As such, even though he did not have lines, he knew how to show the situation in detail. His excellent observation led to various reactions, and this put life into the others' acting and made the musical richer. In musical acting technique, he is lacking because of his short breath, unclear pronunciation, and bad tempo control. However, his stage presence with his instinct to have the audience focus on him was enough to cover his faults. The reason why his Frank is anticipated is because he judged himself as being too stuffy when he joined the rerun of the musical.

Those with little acting or musical experience tend to be good at things they have been good at. If SHINee's Key showed off an unexpected result in building the character, Super Junior's Kyuhyun's strong point is definitely his singing. He is the vocalist in the group, but his voice is so soft that he enjoys singing Sung Sikyung and Kim Dongryul's ballads that weave emotion and a romantic feeling surges from him. Kyuhyun's real value can be seen when Frank sings "Someone Else's Skin" to express his loneliness, and when he sings "Seven Wonders" when he falls in love. However, Kyuhyun is part of a group that works together rather than stand out individually. For Kyuhyun, he seems better suited for a musical that works in synergy with other members instead of a one-top musical such as <Catch Me>.

Source: 10asia
Translated by: jennyjjong. @ shineee.net

Eric Benet sent a "Byuntae Yoo Hee Yeol, if you do something to JeA I'll fly to Seoul" warning

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 08:00 PM PST

Eric Benet has sent a warning message to Yoo Hee Yeol.

BEG's JeA, on Jan 5th 2013, on KBS 2TV "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook" revealed that she got the chance to work with pop star Eric Benet who's known with "Still with you", "My prayer" and many more hits.

On that day, Eric Benet said he had been sent a video via twitter direct message. Eric Benet said "It's a video of JeA singing "Harmony" on Sketchbook and I think she's amazingly talented. So the message which said let's work was sent."

He also added "Mr Yoo Hee Yeol, I've heard you're quite a byuntae man. I will not let you off if you do something to my little sister. If you get me angry I'll fly to Seoul". The warning drew laughter from the audiences.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

- Yoseob of BEAST [Caffeine]
# Fresh Music #
- 24K [Secret Love]
- 2BIC [Have You Forgotten]
- Sori [Dual Life]
- GLAM [I Like That]

Baseball player Bong Jung Keun and Lee Dong Hyun choose their favorite girlgroup members

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 06:50 PM PST

Professional baseball players of team LG Twins, Lee Dong Hyun and Bong Jung Keun, appeared on Shindong's "ShimShimTapa" radio program and shared some stories.

They were asked, "Who is your favorite girl group member?" Lee Dong Hyun answered SNSD's Jessica, while Bong Jung Keun named Sandara Park without hesitation.

In particular, player Bong Jung Keun has already revealed his admiration for Dara way back in 2010 while 2NE1 was doing their promotions for 'To Anyone'. He said in his me2day interview that "Among the 2NE1 members, I care for Sandara Park the most, because she seems too cute."

Source: Sports Nate
Translation: BlackjackBelle, SlaveTranslator

Kim Soo Hyun reveals Angel In Us Coffee CF

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 06:12 PM PST

Kim Soo Hyun is selected as the spokeperson of Angel In Us Coffee.

Check out his latest CF below

Girls' Generation impresses with MR Removed videos of "Dancing Queen" & "I Got A Boy"

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 05:51 PM PST

Girls' Generation is back with 4th album "I Got A Boy" this week, having performed on various music shows, the girls impressed fans with their live singing ability.

Check out the MR removed videos of their comeback performance, how many points out of 10 do they deserve?

Han Ga In wows fans with old pics

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 05:15 PM PST

Some old photos of actress Han Ga In have been revealed.

Recently an online community posted a set of photos with the tittle "Han Ga In's stunning beauty from 7 years ago".

Netizens commented,"She's so beautiful","Her husband must be very proud of her","She doesn't age at all", and so on

Written by Clover @DKPOPNEWS.NET

Secret's Hyosung pre-debut photo revealed,"180 degree transformation"

Posted: 05 Jan 2013 04:53 PM PST

An online community posted two pictures of Secret's Hyosung with the tittle."Secret's Hyosung before and after debut".

One of the pictures is Hyosung before debut. Her clear facial features with her fresh white skin, she has a long black hair with bangs, which shows off her pure and innocent charm as a student. The other picture was from Secret's latest comeback. Hyosung is seen wearing a res low-cut sexy dress, showing her curvy body shape, which gave off a totally different feeling compared to the 1st picture.

Netizens commented,"Totally 180 degree change!!","Make-up is amazing!!","She's pretty even from pre-debut", and so on

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET