Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"G.O and Mir to sing “Foolish Me” for ‘Iris 2′!" plus 19 more

"G.O and Mir to sing “Foolish Me” for ‘Iris 2′!" plus 19 more

G.O and Mir to sing “Foolish Me” for ‘Iris 2′!

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 08:33 AM PDT

Last month, B2ST fans were elated when Junhyung‘s self-produced song “Black Paradise” became one of the main tracks for ‘Iris 2‘. This left MBLAQ‘s fans hoping that the MBLAQ members would have an OST for the drama as well, as Lee Joon is acting on the drama alongside Doojoon.

It looks like MBLAQ fans will have their wishes granted! J.Tune Camp confirmed that G.O and Mir will be singing the song “Foolish Me” for the drama. The official Twitter of J.Tune Camp wrote, “#MBLAQ. Tomorrow at noon on March 20 (Wed)! G.O and Mir’s ‘Foolish Me’ for the IRIS 2 OST will be released! Who do you think the composer that worked hard on the music could be~~?!

To add to the excitement, G.O has been hinting that he himself had worked on the upcoming song! On the 13th, he had tweeted, “Next week!“, with fans wondering what he could be talking about. Just a few hours ago, he wrote,

He also wrote the post on his Facebook and posted a photo of himself in the recording studio.

Are you excited for “Foolish Me”?

[Thanks to everyone who sent in this tip!]

INFINITE reveals Sunggyu’s teaser for ‘Man in Love’!

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 08:03 AM PDT

INFINITE has revealed the final video teaser for 'Man In Love' featuring leader Sunggyu!

So far, the group released teasers for Hoya, SungjongDongwooSungyeolWoohyun, and L.

In the teaser, Sunggyu takes romantic to the top by setting up his own romantic dinner at the top of a building.

Check out the teaser below, and stay tuned on allkpop for their release on the 21st KST!

Akdong Musician tops music charts again with “Crescendo”

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 07:29 AM PDT

K-pop Star 2‘ contestants Akdong Musician have become the ‘nation’s little brother-sister duo’ by achieving another instant hit with their latest self-composed song ”Crescendo“.

“Crescendo” landed at the top of Soribada‘s weekly chart for the second straight week in March, overcoming hot comebacks from Girl’s Day, Jung In, and more. Their previous hits "Don't Cross Your Legs" and "You're Charming" have also previously ranked #1 on music charts. Taeyeon‘s “And One” for the ‘Wind Blows In Winter‘ OST trailed behind in 2nd place.

A Soribada representative stated, “It’s a rare feat for audition show contestants to rank #1 with their own song.”

Congrats to Akdong Musician! Check out the duo perform “Crescendo” live below.

P.O releases “Shxx” feat. Incredible from his mixtape

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 07:07 AM PDT

Block B's P.O has come out with the 11th track from volume 1 of his mixtape, 'Bigboi is Ready 2 Showtime'!

Following "Fuxx The System", P.O. has released “Shxx“, which expresses his confidence in his rap skills and features another collaboration with Incredible.

The idol rapper has been revealing a new song every day for over a week. He's already released "AMINO ACID", "You Try It" and "I Believed In Me""To Bitcxx""Do It""Ball-Bo 2″, "Good Morning With You" featuring Incredible, and "Eyeline" through his Cyworld.

Check out his latest track below!

Tip: BBC Baby

4minute melt you down like ice cream for ‘Nylon’

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 06:47 AM PDT

4minute melted their fans down like ice cream for spring in ‘Nylon‘s latest fashion spread.

The members can be seen sharing ice cream and cotton candy and enjoying the warm weather to come. They also made sure to stick with their individual charms and styles throughout the photo shoot, which is rumored to be a preview for their comeback concept.

4minute shared their excitement for their upcoming comeback: “Whatever the trends in the K-pop music scene are, we are satisfied with our activities so far. We come back at least once every year and conduct activities, and during that one year we are the prettiest in our fans’ eyes. It would be good to anticipate this upcoming album. Now that we’re all adults, 4minute will become prettier and show a change in image.”

Check out more photos from the April issue below!

Tiger JK rates Yoon Mi Rae’s rap skills

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 06:23 AM PDT

It seems Tiger JK doesn’t have anything but praise for his wife Yoon Mi Rae.

On the latest YTN‘s ‘Issue and People‘, the couple came out to talk about the project group MFBTY and their performance in Cannes, France. Tiger JK said, “People thought Yoon Mi Rae would just dance and sing with me, but it all ended when she started rapping. Everyone only looked for Yoon Mi Rae, so I was disappointed. She’s a talent that’s wasted,” adding that he believes she has the skills to make it to the top globally.

Yoon Mi Rae commented, “It’s not because I got married to him, but because I got close to him as an artist. I think he’s a musical genius, and I think the same of Bizzy oppa. I’m glad the three of us got together.

They’re both pretty talented. Wouldn’t you say?

miss A’s Suzy rings in spring with her photo shoot for ‘CeCi’

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 05:56 AM PDT

miss A Suzy‘s innocent yet sexy photo shoot for ‘CeCi‘ is becoming a hot topic.

The fashion magazine released a couple of photos ahead of its April issue, which features the much loved idol star. In the photos, Suzy gives off a mysterious aura, while maintaining both her sexy and innocent charms. They played up her girl-next-door look, and her baby face and slender figure are already capturing the hearts of fans.

A staff member at ‘CeCi’ shared, “The April issue will feature the cute and sexy Suzy. In the midst of thousands of flowers, Suzy is the one that bloomed, and she is as beautiful as a flower that bloomed after the passing of the cold winter.”

Which of Suzy’s looks do you prefer?

Busker Busker’s “Cherry Blossom Ending” rises on spring music charts

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 05:33 AM PDT

With spring coming, Busker Busker‘s hit song “Cherry Blossom Ending” is climbing back up the music charts.

A year after its release in March of last year, the hit song rose to the 9th spot on Melon‘s music chart. It is also ranking high on charts for Mnet and Naver Music, which is receiving more attention then the current top song, Davichi‘s “Take a Drink Together“.

It’s rare for a song that is over a year old to get back on the charts unless the track is featured on an audition program. The only explanation is that spring is setting the mood for the song once again.

Looking at the chart for March 18th, 2AM‘s “One Spring Day” and Girls’ Generation Taeyeon‘s “And One“, two other songs fit for spring, also made the list.

Listen to “Cherry Blossom Ending” below!

2NE1′s Minzy bids Se7en farewell

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 05:04 AM PDT

2NE1‘s Minzy left a goodbye message for her YG Entertainment labelmate Se7en, who left for the army today.

Minzy tweeted the photo above with the message, “My idol forever ^^ Take care, Choi-handsome soldier oppa!!! You’re the best, oppa! I salute you!!!!

Netizens commented on Minzy’s post, “Take care Se7en,” “I’m sure Se7en will not want to leave such a cute dongseng,” and “He looks so handsome even in a photo like this.

We’ll miss you, Se7en!

BTOB’s Minhyuk bends into a yoga move on ‘Reckless Family 2′

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 04:41 AM PDT

Fans were previously able to witness BTOB Minhyuk‘s amazing acrobatic skills during the ‘2013 Idol Athletic Championship‘, and they caught Minhyuk in action once again on ‘Reckless Family 2‘.

During the latest episode of MBC Every1‘s ‘Reckless Family 2′, Minhyuk, miss A‘s Min, and comedian Kwak Hyun Hwa showed off their various laugh-out-loud talents. Minhyuk, who revealed his hobby to be acrobatics, went on to show off his supernatural strength by parodying a famous scene from the hit film ‘Old Boy‘ in which a character (played by So Ji Sub) lifts his whole body up backwards.

Min and Kwak Hyun Hwa’s jaws dropped when they saw Minhyuk’s hidden talent. They both responded, “That is really impressive.”

What do you think of Minhyuk’s yoga move?

Song Ji Hyo gets ready for spring with different looks for ‘Benefit’

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 04:15 AM PDT

It’s hard to believe, but spring is only a few days away! Actress Song Ji Hyo got ready for the upcoming season with three completely different looks.

The pre-released photos of the actress modeling for the cosmetics brand Benefit prove that Song Ji Hyo is not only an ‘ace’ in the variety shows field, but also in the fashion world as she perfectly pulls off the trends for spring with her sheer, white dress, light pink makeup, and luxuriously wavy hairstyle.

Song Ji Hyo is starring in the upcoming drama ‘Mandate of Heaven‘ to premiere following ‘IRIS 2‘ this April!

Lee Byung Hun cried a river in front of Lee Min Jung?

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 03:50 AM PDT

Actor Lee Byung Hun had nothing but good things to say about his girlfriend Lee Min Jung on the latest episode of SBS‘ ‘Healing Camp‘.

Lee Byung Hun opened up about what he truly thinks of his actress girlfriend, sharing, “I recently came to the conclusion that this person is really a precious person to me.”

He continued, “Because of the various rumors and incidents that were troubling me, I didn’t know what to do to prevent her and her family from becoming victims of this painful situation. We felt and faced everything together. It was a difficult situation for the both of us. I felt sorry, but I couldn’t express myself and was troubled. But she held my hand and told me to gain strength. She told me that she will trust and follow me, and she told me to be encouraged and asked why I am not acting like my normal self. I was really thankful then. I don’t cry often, but when she held my hand and said those things, I cried a river. Because I was tearing up, I couldn’t lift my head. I think I cried a lot then. I think it was the first time that she saw me cry.”

Lee Byung Hun also revealed that he first started dating Lee Min Jung back in 2006, but due to conflicting schedules, they broke up soon after. The pair eventually decided to date again and publicly announced their relationship in August of 2012.

f(x)’s Victoria and Amber wish each other good luck

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 03:25 AM PDT

f(x)‘s Victoria and Amber wished each other good luck, and fans are wondering if they’re hinting at their comeback.

Victoria updated her Weibo account with the short and sweet message, “Good luck,” and shared a snapshot of her and Amber with adorable expressions. Amber later also tweeted, “Good luck,” with the photo below.

f(x) recently performed as the representative K-pop artists at the ‘SXSW‘ event, and they now seem to be gearing up for their comeback with choreographer Kevin Maher.

Fans were happy to see their sisterly love, commenting, “Their expressions are cute,” “It’s nice to see the f(x) members’ close friendship,”and “They look like sisters.”

Be on the lookout for more details on f(x)’s comeback!

Younha and Naul collaborate in the studio for “It’s Not Like That”

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 03:00 AM PDT

Singers Younha and Naul were in the studio for their upcoming collaborationIt’s Not Like That“ recently.

Naul shared, “I not only directly participated in the lyrics and composition [of the song], but also the chorus, which is why I have a special attachment to the song. It’s supposed to be a song that softly expresses a painful breakup, and I think Younha’s deep tone of voice fits very well with it.”

The snapshots show Younha and Naul looking cute together as they team up in the studio, leaving fans excited for what kind of music they’ll come out with.

“It’s Not Like That” will be released on the 22nd!

JYJ’s Junsu takes a snapshot with his beautiful mother and twin brother

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 02:35 AM PDT

Ever wondered where JYJ Junsu‘s good looks come from? Fans have determined that he takes after his beautiful mother.

Junsu’s mother shared on her Twitter on the 17th, “After the game, a snapshot taken with my two sons backstage,” proudly sharing the mentioned photo. The snapshot shows Junsu with his twin brother Kim Junho and mother enjoying their day out as a family.

Junsu’s celebrity soccer team FC MEN held a soccer charity match at the Suwon World Cup Stadium on the 17th.

Fans couldn’t get enough of the Kim family, sharing, “Junsu’s mother shared a lovely family snapshot,” “Please share more photos,” and “It seems the two sons got their visuals from their mother.”

What do you think? Do you see a resemblance?

miss A’s Fei is getting more comfortable on variety shows

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 02:11 AM PDT

miss A‘s Fei is becoming a rising star in the variety show field, and she revealed that she’s adjusting well to the scene.

In a recent interview, Fei stated, “Whenever I feature on a variety show, I have to show them some kind of comedic talent, but I don’t have any. When I’m on a variety show, I keep thinking of something funny to show. I try to remember funny stories whenever I normally hear them. I tell my members, ‘Remember this. I will share this story when I come out on a variety show.’”

When I appear on a variety show with my members, I tend to not speak much. I am not normally an outgoing person, so I showed a very quiet side in the past. Now that I get to go on variety shows by myself, I say a lot naturally.

“I used to worry about what would happen if I say something wrong because I am a foreigner, but as I keep doing variety shows, that pressure goes away. It’s not as difficult as it once seemed.”

Fei is currently starring on the variety shows ‘Master Chef Korea Celebrity‘ and ‘Dancing with the Stars 3‘.

Source + image: Star News via Nate
Tip: sofia

TEEN TOP show support for Andy at Shinhwa’s 15th anniversary concert

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 01:46 AM PDT

The TEEN TOP boys made sure to attend Shinhwa‘s 15th anniversary concert!

As the CEO of T.O.P Media is Shinhwa’s Andy himself, the boys went to see their sunbaes’ event. TEEN TOP tweeted, “Andy hyung! We should have enjoyed the stage together with you today, so we’re a bit disappointedㅜㅜ! Hyung! To us, you’re always #1! Hyung, good job! You’re the best♥_TEEN TOP.

L.Joe then tweeted a photo of the six boys with Andy and wrote, “I have to sleep now~ Angels, sleep well too_L.Joe.” In the photo, the TEEN TOP members are gathered around Andy, who looks like he could fit right in with the much younger group.

TEEN TOP themselves will hold their own Asia tour, starting from May 11th and 12th in Seoul.

After School’s UEE gets embarrassed by her weight on ‘Running Man’?

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 01:21 AM PDT

On the latest episode of ‘Running Man‘, After School‘s UEE faced a bit of embarrassment because of her weight.

One of the missions required Yoo Jae Suk to carry UEE while doing the limbo. When UEE tried to remove her heavy gown before starting the game, Yoo Jae Suk confidently stated, “No, you can keep it on.

However, the instant Yoo Jae Suk lifted UEE, he fell over and said, “UEE is weird. This isn’t the UEE I know,” causing everyone to laugh.

Viewers commented, “Maybe she weighs more than she looks,” and “No wonder. She actually looks better now.

Idol stars bring out their airport fashion after ‘Korea Music Wave in Bangkok 2013′

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 12:55 AM PDT

‘Airport fashion’ has become something that fans look forward to, and the phenomenon struck again as your favorite idol stars returned to Korea from the ‘Korea Music Wave in Bangkok 2013‘ concert on the 17th.

MBC held the ‘Korean Music Wave in Bangkok 2013′ at Rajamangala National Stadium. The event was hosted by 2PM's Nichkhun, miss A's Suzy, SHINee's Minho, 2AM's Jo Kwon, and T-ara's Jiyeon. Twenty-two groups in all performed, including SHINee, EXO-K, B2ST, B.A.P, MBLAQ, 2AM, INFINITE, TEEN TOP, F.T. Island, BtoB, NU'EST, Airplane, B1A4, A-JAX, 2NE1, KARA, SISTAR, T-ara, SECRET, 4minute, miss A, and A Pink.

Check out the airport fashion below, and let us know which style caught your eye the most!

ZE:A5 to open Korean promotions at upcoming showcase

Posted: 19 Mar 2013 12:33 AM PDT

ZE:A subunit ZE:A5 will be making their official debut in Korea at their ‘Open Showcase‘ to be held at Lotte World on the 24th. The group will perform songs from their upcoming mini-album for the first time.

The concert poster released through ZE:A’s official homepage reads, “Five types of excitement will knock on your hearts.”

Star Empire Entertainment stated, “As the group will unveil their music to fans for the first time through the showcase, we prepared it so that it would be a memorable event. We think Lotte World is a good place to bring the fantastic excitement to ZE:A5′s fans.”

International fans will also get to catch the showcase live on ZE:A’s USTREAM page.

ZE:A5′s mini-album ‘Voulez Vous‘ will also be released on the 25th! Check out the album jacket photos here if you missed them. Are you excited for their Korean promotions?