Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"SHINee’s Onew kneels down for chicken on ‘Weekly Idol’" plus 19 more

"SHINee’s Onew kneels down for chicken on ‘Weekly Idol’" plus 19 more

SHINee’s Onew kneels down for chicken on ‘Weekly Idol’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 09:13 AM PDT

Onew proved that for chicken, he had no problem kneeling down!

The boys of SHINee recently filmed for MBC Every1‘s ’Weekly Idol‘. Weekly Idol’s official Twitter tweeted, “For now, just pass Onew since he’s busy in his dining room~” and posted a set of pictures of Onew chomping down on chicken as the rest of the SHINee members keep themselves busy conversing with the MCs.

In the first set of photos, Onew goes through the chicken like a normal person, sitting down on the chair and eating normally.

However, he must have decided that the desk was too uncomfortable, because he went down to the ground on his knees so he could devour it more easily.

Onew’s love for Chicken is well known by his fans and you can view his chicken antics over the years in the video below:

Sungmin to step down as a DJ from ‘Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 08:42 AM PDT

Super Junior‘s Sungmin will be stepping down from his DJ position on ‘Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio‘ at the end of this week.

He’s been running the show with Ryeowook since December 2011 after Leeteuk and Eunhyuk stepped down. But since he’ll be playing the main character in the musical ‘Summer Snow‘ starting in mid-April, he decided to step down as a DJ.

After Sungmin’s leave, Ryeowook will be running the show by himself, but he’ll have featured guests to fill up Sungmin’s empty spot. Super Junior has been DJing for ‘Kiss the Radio’ since 2006, so it’s nice that Ryeowook is staying to continue the name!

[Thanks to everyone who sent in this tip!]

Shin Hyuk, producer of SHINee’s “Dream Girl” responds to plagiarism accusations

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 08:14 AM PDT

As SHINee‘s “Dream Girl” is wrapped up with plagiarism accusations, producer Shin Hyuk stepped forward to explain why the song wasn’t plagiarized.

The CEO of Joombas Music Group uploaded a video on YouTube and wrote on his Twitter, “I personally explained about SHINee’s plagiarism issues. I want to say again that the song is definitely not plagiarized.”

In the video, he started off by stating, “When I first heard Luis Miguel’s song ‘Vuelve’, I was very surprised. I understand why some people may think that way.” However, he showed how the song was created and continued to explain every note in detail on why the two songs were actually different, pointing out the major and minor keys, as well as sharp notes in the transition. He concluded the video by saying that he hoped the video helped clear up some of the misunderstandings.

Check it out below!

Tip: lunew

Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon makes fans swoon with a sexy wink

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 07:30 AM PDT

Taeyeon is getting more comfortable with using her new Instagram account. The Girls’ Generation leader loosened up a bit by going for a sexier look than we’re used to from the cute singer.

Taeyeon shared, “Bye Thailand ♡,” along with selcas of her tilting her head and treating fans to an irresistible wink.

SONEs commented, “Taeyeon keeps getting prettier,” and “No man can withstand the power of her wink.”

Girls’ Generation were recently overseas for the ‘Super Joint Concert in Thailand‘, which was hosted by member Sunny and singer Kim Jong Kook.

What do you think of Taeyeon’s wink?

Dal Shabet’s Ahyoung dons black & white for ‘Superculture’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 07:05 AM PDT

Dal Shabet‘s Ahyoung went for a girlish black and white look for ‘Superculture‘.

She wore a sporty white outfit with an emphasis on blush for one photo to be the picture of innocence, and then donned a black minimalist outfit for a chic and charismatic look.

Ahyoung used her characteristically friendly personality to lead the photo shoot creating a bright mood on set. She pulled the entire shoot off with confidence. In the interview, she commented, “I had so much fun with the shooting [of 'Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek'] that I looked forward to each moment. More than anything, the staff and the sunbae actors took care of me, so I had so much fun.

On acting on ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love‘, she said, “I’m Princess Myung Ahn, the little sister who was loved by Sook Jong. If I was a 4-dimensional girl in ‘Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek’, I have to be a bright character here. I think acting brightly is harder than crying or being mad. It’s hard to make it look natural, so I’m practicing a lot lately.

Suzy and Lee Seung Gi talk about their teamwork on ‘Book of the House of Gu’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 06:41 AM PDT

On the April 1st broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Spring Drama Big 3 Special‘, new drama ‘Book of the House of Gu‘ co-stars Suzy and Lee Seung Gi shared their thoughts on their teamwork.

Suzy revealed Lee Seung Gi’s manners went beyond her expectations, sharing, “[Lee Seung Gi] takes good care of me, supports me, and helps me practice during rehearsals. I think we work well together. I knew that he was a caring person, but I didn’t think he would be this caring. I think he looks after those around him really well.”

Lee Seung Gi commented, “Suzy and I haven’t filmed many scenes together yet. This is also my first time acting with someone younger than me. I only thought of Suzy as a national star from miss A, but I found out that she is seven years younger than me. I’ve always worked with sunbaenims who are older than me in the past, but after acting with someone seven years younger, I become more responsible. Suzy normally has a lot of popularity among men, so I don’t worry too much [about the drama].”

‘Book of the House of Gu’ will premiere on the 8th!

Song Hye Kyo thanks the staff of ‘Wind Blows In Winter’ with handwritten letters

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 06:15 AM PDT

With the hit drama ‘Wind Blows In Winter‘ coming to an end, actress Song Hye Kyo made sure to thank the drama’s staff with handwritten letters.

After finishing filming for the finale, Song Hye Kyo personally handed out handwritten notes in her essay book ‘Hye Kyo’s Time‘. A snapshot of one of her letters reads, “Whenever I see your smiling face, there were a lot of times when it made me feel better. Thank you. Because playing my character was difficult and led me to have no time to rest, I am regretful that I couldn’t spend more time with you. Let’s meet again. You did a good job.”

Another staff member shared a snapshot of Song Hye Kyo’s personal message which reads, “You did a good job during the cold winter. Thank you.”

‘Wind Blows In Winter’ will air its finale on April 3rd KST, so stay make sure to grab your tissues for the touching finale!

Block B cheer on P.O. and DELIGHT

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 05:50 AM PDT

Block B showed their support for fellow member P.O. and rookie girl group DELIGHT!

DELIGHT made their debut with the song “Mega Yak“, which has a rap featuring Block B's P.O.

CJENMMUSIC shared the video on their official YouTube channel and posted in the description box, “Block-B support P.O and Delight. The video clip above is Block-B with Delight who have prepared a special video clip for the release of ‘Mega yak’ by Delight.”

“DELIGHT, unlike most of the other typical girl groups, consider powerful dance performance the first priority. The title song of Delight is ‘Mega Yak’, which conveys a message of girls that bad boys need spanking. P.O of Block B, one of the popular idol groups, featured in the third track of the album, ‘Mega Yak (Feat. P.O of Block-B)’. The fifth one, the original version, incorporates dub step, making it even better with their powerful choreography and vocal skills.”

Check out the message below!

Tip: Hugh

4minute are angelic beauties in BTS footage for ‘Talent Cosmetics’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 05:27 AM PDT

4minute, who are known for their sexy image, showed a complete transformation with their cute, angelic charms for ‘Talent Cosmetics‘.

‘Talent Cosmetics’ released behind-the-scenes footage of 4minute beaming in white dresses and doing fan service with their aegyos while modeling the cosmetic items.

4minute will be making their long-awaited comeback this April and hinted to fans that they will be going back four years for their upcoming album.

Check out the lovely BTS footage below!

Tip: Catherine

[Event Over] Jay Park’s USTREAM live event ‘Jay Park’s FM (Fan&Music) LIVE’ starts now!

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 05:00 AM PDT

Update: Stream over.

Jay Park‘s USTREAM live event 'Jay Park's FM (Fan&Music) LIVE' is now live (starting 8AM EST)!

Jay Park will be talking with fans for only one hour, so make sure not to miss a second of it! The singer will be answering fans’ questions, taking song requests, and answering questions about his new album.

Watch the live broadcast below!

TEEN TOP’s Asia tour poster revealed

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 04:40 AM PDT

TEEN TOP will be going on their first Asia tour since their debut this coming May.

T.O.P. Media unveiled the official poster on Twitter: “’2013 TEEN TOP <No.1> Asia Tour IN SEOUL’ poster unveiled. We ask for your love and support for TEEN TOP’s first solo concert. Thank you,” along with the picture of the members oozing with charisma and ready to meet their fans.

TEEN TOP will kick off their tour at Korea University in Seoul on May 11th-12th then move on to Kobe, Japan on the 18th, Tokyo on the 21st-22nd, and more!

The Jung sisters (Jessica & Krystal) show their sisterly love for ‘STONEHENgE’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 04:15 AM PDT

Jewelry brand ‘STONEHENgE‘ revealed another still cut of the beautiful Jung sisters, Girls’ Generation‘s Jessica and f(x) Krystal.

The two sisters are seen modeling 14K silver earrings and rings from the brand’s 2013 S/S collection. They wore matching black-and-white flower headpieces and chiffon ruffled dresses. Jessica may be older than Krystal by a few years, but fans couldn’t help but notice how much they look alike with some netizens even confusing them as twins.

The sisters also had an ‘abs-off‘ in recent solo pictorials.

TVXQ net 10,000 fans at their concert ‘TVXQ! LIVE WORLD TOUR ‘CATCH ME’ in BEIJING’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 03:50 AM PDT

TVXQ successfully wrapped up their incredibly successful concerts in Seoul and Hong Kong, and now, Beijing for their concert 'TVXQ! LIVE WORLD TOUR ‘CATCH ME’ in BEIJING' held on the 30th.

The duo opened up the concert in front of 10,000 cheering fans with “Rising Sun” and performed a total of 26 songs including “Catch Me“, “Humanoids“, “Why?“, and “Mirotic“. They also showed off their individual charms through their solo stages with Yunho performing his solo stage “Honey Funny Bunny” and Changmin showcasing his singing ability through the ballad song “Ting Hai“.

TVXQ are currently on their world tour and continued in April on a high note with a 5-dome tour in Japan.

Actor Lee Ji Hoon leaves a message of support for IU

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 03:25 AM PDT

Actor Lee Ji Hoon, who’s currently starring in KBS 2TV‘s weekend drama ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin‘ as Shin Jun Ho’s secretary, tweeted his support for his co-star IU.

On April 1st, he tweeted, “Although it’s not like I paid to transform her, keke. I hope only good things will happen to the kind-hearted Soon Shin.

Attached to the post was the photo above which shows the actor on the drama set posing with IU, who wore a beautiful purple mini dress with one side exposing her shoulder.

Meanwhile, ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin’ continues to dominate with high ratings, recording a 26.9% viewer rating for the March 31st episode.

Check out IU’s makeover scene from the drama below!

Han Hye Jin competes for the title of ‘nation’s first love’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 03:00 AM PDT

Move aside Suzy because there’s another ‘nation’s first love’ coming.

Past photos of actress Han Hye Jin titled, “Han Hye Jin as a high school student,” show the actress during her teenage years. Fans are saying that her natural beauty, milky skin, and long black hair make her a strong contender for the title of the ‘nation’s first love’.

Netizens commented, “She is a natural beauty,” “No wonder Ki Sung Yong fell for her,” and “She is an ulzzang.”

Han Hye Jin recently confirmed her budding relationship with soccer player Ki Sung Yong.

G-Dragon kicks off his solo world tour in Seoul

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 02:35 AM PDT

G-Dragon kicked off his ‘G-DRAGON WORLD TOUR : ONE OF A KIND‘ at the Seoul Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium on the 30th and 31st of March.

He unveiled his new single “Michi GO” for the first time and performed a total of 16 songs including “One of A Kind“, “Butterfly“, “Missing You“, “That XX“, “Today“, “A Boy“, “This Love“, “1 Year Station“, “Nightmare“, “She’s Gone“, “Crayon“, and “Fantastic Baby“.

G-Dragon commented, “The G-Dragon concert now ends like this. I thank everyone who came out. I hope I get to see you again next year. I’m sad that the concert is over. Now my overseas concerts are waiting for me, and whenever I go overseas, my heart feels a little homesick. I think that all I can do is work hard. I ask for a lot of support, so I won’t faint. A New Big Bang album is also planned to be released soon, so we will meet fans on stage in the near future. Please just wait a little bit longer.”

“First off, I will be serious for a moment. During the past four years, a lot has happened in my life. Although I matured as an artist, I also took time to mature as a human being. I don’t know what I’ll be doing four years from now, but I want to continue doing music. I will continue to show a good image. I was so happy today. I hope that this concert remains in your memory for a long time. A lot of people worked hard for this Seoul tour concert which kicked off today. I will introduce them one by one so I ask that you give them a big round of applause. First off, I thank the b-boys, guitarist, bass guitarist, drummer, and lighting and camera directors who inspired me a lot. I am very thankful to my hairstylists, manager hyungs, and staff.”

G-Dragon also showed his gratitude to his YG Family: “Honestly, we don’t contact each other often, but I thank my members who always support me. I’m also thankful to Yang Hyun Suk and the YG family. I’m always thankful to my family who’s such a big source of strength. I want to ask my mother, ‘Your son finished his concert well. Aren’t you proud?’ And last but not least, I am thankful to myself.”

G-Dragon will continue on his world tour until June after 26 concerts across 13 cities in 8 countries.

Over 1,000 fans gather to catch a glimpse of UEE at her fan meeting in Taiwan

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 02:10 AM PDT

On March 31st, After School‘s UEE drew in over 1000 fans who gathered at her fan meeting in Ximending, Taiwan for her SPA‘s H:CONNECT‘.

UEE has been receiving enormous popularity in Taiwan for her role in the dramas ‘You’re Beautiful‘ and ‘Ojakgyo Brothers‘. She met fans as the manager of the store for one day and showed fan service by saying, “I love you all,” in Taiwanese.

Taiwanese fans were also able to see UEE and After School at their first fan meeting in Taiwan. After School is currently gearing up for her comeback, so stay tuned for more details!

Gary refuses to let go of actress Lee Yeon Hee’s hands on ‘Running Man’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 01:45 AM PDT

Leessang‘s Gary couldn’t hide his feelings for beautiful actress Lee Yeon Hee.

On the latest episode of SBS‘ ‘Running Man‘, Gary made the members laugh by being unable to hide his excitement when Lee Yeon Hee was chosen as his partner. He said, “I’m nervous.

While they were moving to different locations, Gary continued to hold Lee Yeon Hee’s hands, and the other guest stars teased him for it.

During a game where he had to give a piggy back ride to Lee Yeon Hee, he expressed his feelings by commenting, “So light! It doesn’t even feel like I’m carrying someone.”

Are ‘Monday Couple’ fans disappointed?

How does miss A’s Suzy stay in shape?

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 01:20 AM PDT

miss A‘s Suzy revealed her secret to staying in shape.

A reporter asked Suzy about her life at the dorms on the latest broadcast of MBC’s ‘Section TV‘, and Suzy shared, “I do the hula hoops often in the dorms. I read the [Book of the House of Gu's] script while doing the hula hoops.” Fans will also be glad to know that when the reporter asked if she currently had a boyfriend, she firmly answered, “No.”

Netizens responded, “Suzy’s secret to her body was the hula hoops,” “I wonder if it’s only the hula hoops,” and “Can I become like Suzy if I do that.”

Check out Suzy’s interview segment below!

Jung In gifts Kwanghee and Sunhwa with bugs on ‘We Got Married’

Posted: 02 Apr 2013 12:57 AM PDT

Singer Jung In gave her new neighbors a creepy, crawly gift on the latest ‘We Got Married‘.

Sunhwa and Kwanghee made a sudden visit to Jo Jung Chi‘s home while he and Jung In were preparing to move into the ‘We Got Married’ village.

Sunhwa and Kwanghee were curious to see what things they had packed so Jung In showed them one by one. Jung In told Kwanghee that she brought a special gift for him and handed him a box. After seeing what was inside, Kwanghee and Sunhwa got screamed and leapt back.

The special gift turned out to be edible insects, including onion flavored crickets and barbecue flavored caterpillars. Kwanghee and Sunhwa looked shocked as Jung In shared that she likes to eat insects.

What do you think about Jung In’s gift and the new couple so far?