Saturday, June 1, 2013

"[Lyrics] EXO - Wolf" plus 24 more

"[Lyrics] EXO - Wolf" plus 24 more

[Lyrics] EXO - Wolf

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 04:57 PM PDT

ROMANIZATION

chokiwa danbeone neukkyeo neol hanibe chijeuchoreom jibeoheulteda
hyagi matgo, saekkal eumihago wainboda wahage jabameogeulteda
ah keureonde baltobe himi bbajyeo ibmatkkaji ey~ eobseojyeo

hokshi naega apeungolka byeongirado geollingeoni
yeah keunil naddae
jeongshincharyeo eojjida ingan naega mameul bbatgyeo beoryeonna
geugon hanib geori bbunirako

Hey hak mureo keu daeum mak mak handeula jeoshinilhgae
Hey ja anhebon seutaillo jeo keun boreumdari jigijyeone hechiwora

geurae wolf naega wolf Ahu~
ah saranghaeyo
nan neukdeko nyeon minyeo
geurae wolf naega wolf Ahu~
ah saranghaeyo
nan neukdeko nyeon minyeo

geobu hal su eobshi gangryeolhan i neukkime bbajyeo beoryeo nareul nwasseo
nan dansunhange joah nae soke suneoissdeon geoshi jigeum nunddeosseo

ahuuu
yeah

keunyeol jom bwa gongpoe bbajyeo nun ape situation i hae mothae mothae
jeo deoreoun neukdae nomi gyeolguk nal jaba meogeutji
keuge aninde sarange bbajingeobnida

nan imi poroyeo nyeoran yeoshinim
nae simjangeul holddak bbaetyeogin nim
nyeoneun geonganghan jemul ilbbonin
imi nan baboya nyeoran yeoshinnim
nae ibbareul mongddang bboba juin
naneun chungshilhan no yeoilbbunim

Hey hak mureo keu daeum mak mak handeula jeoshinilhgae
Hey ja anhebon seutaillo jeo keun boreumdari jigijyeone hechiwora

geurae wolf naega wolf Ahu~
ah saranghaeyo
nan neukdeko nyeon minyeo
geurae wolf naega wolf Ahu~
ah saranghaeyo
nan neukdeko nyeon minyeo

neol motggeun gesseo keunil nasseo Ooh~ Ooh~ Ooh~ Ooh~ Ooh~
neol motggeun gesseo keunil nasseo Ooh~ Ooh~ Ooh~ Ooh~ Ooh~

jeo norandari nareul nollyeo neoreul kajilsu eobdago [Baekhyun] neoneun keunyang
geochin yasuinde keuddaen malhalgamyeon kkeojyeo piryohadamyeon nal bakkwo
keunyeol jeoldae bonael su ga eobseo

geobu hal su eobshi gangryeolhan

ah saranghaeyo
nan neukdeko nyeon minyeo
geurae wolf naega wolf Ahu~
ah saranghaeyo
nan neukdeko nyeon minyeo

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

I feel the sensation; I feel it at once.
I'll take you in one mouthful like cheese.
I take in [your] scent, scrutinize [your] color
I'll eat you up with more refine than [drinking] wine.
Ah, but the strength in my toenail weakens, so my appetite yeah is gone.
Maybe I'm sick. Have I fallen ill?
Yeah I'm in trouble.
Get a grip. How'd you get your heart stolen by a human?
It's [the human] only a one-bite meal.
Hey bite tight and then shake, shake 'til you lose your mind.
Hey do it in a style you've never tried.
Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it.
That's right wolf. I'm a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I'm a wolf and you're a beauty.
That's right wolf. I'm a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I'm a wolf and you're a beauty.
I've fallen for this irresistible, powerful feeling and I've let go [of myself].
I like simplicity
The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.
Eeyahh~ Look at that girl fall into terror
Can't, can't understand the situation before her eyes.
'That dirty wolf guy will end up eating me.'
But that's not it. I've fallen in love [with you].
I'm already a pro. A goddess like you.
The one who's stolen my entire heart
I am only a healthy offering/sacrifice.
I'm already a fool. A goddess like you.
The owner who's to pull out all of my teeth
I am only a faithful slave.
Hey bite tight and then shake shake 'til you lose your mind.
Hey do it in a style you've never tried.
Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it.
That's right wolf. I'm a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I'm a wolf and you're a beauty.
That's right wolf. I'm a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I'm a wolf and you're a beauty.
I can't get enough of you. I'm in trouble.
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
I can't get enough of you. I'm in trouble.
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
That yellow moon teases me, that I can't have you.
'But you're only a rough beast.'
If you're going to say that kind of thing, get lost. If you need [me], change me.
I can never let her go.
I like simplicity
The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.
I like simplicity
The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.
That's right wolf. I'm a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I'm a wolf and you're a beauty.
That's right wolf. I'm a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I'm a wolf and you're a beauty.

Credits: popgasa, kpoplyrics.net

'Mental Breaker' in CNBlue keeps a girl in mind?

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 03:30 PM PDT

On June 1, a mysterious 'Mental Breaker'  tweeted using CNBlue's twitter account leaves a message,

'Mental Breaker is here. Wow~ Today's Melbourne concert which is full of fun successfully ended~~!! Melbourne's atmosphere is too hot! That girl who danced since the beginning until the end keeps appearing to my mind kk I'm anticipating for Sydney's concert tomorrow as well! kk therefore we will eat a lot of healthy goods and go to Sydney tomorrow ppyong~!! Good night!'

Mental Breaker is revealed to be Jungshin, an English name given to him during their Singapore Blue Moon Concert. Yonghwa is Dragon Flower, Minhyuk is Ethan and Jonghyun is John.

So who could be that girl?

Source: CNBLUE_4@twitter

T-ara's Hyomin leaves a 'reflection message' on twitter after a year

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 03:00 PM PDT

T-ara Hyomin finally tweeted after almost a year. If you can still account what happened, Hyomin has been quiet after the controversy back in 2012 and hasn't tweeted until today.

She left a very meaningful and self-reflection message on her twitter.

"Today is the 'Countryside Life's' last broadcast... Every stage has been very precious and even though I am worried and scared, after having experienced it, I realized the importance and dedication for work that I wasn't aware before. In that case... I will do better with a more honest mind. Honestly, I would like to thank everyone who listened and supported our song. Also, to our SPEED dongsaengs, choreography team and to all the staff members, whom I'm thankful for, you've work hard."

Glad to see her back and reflect. Let's cheer for them!

Source: Hyomin's twitter

miss A's Suzy is a goddess in On: The Body CF

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 02:49 PM PDT

CF queen Suzy is featured in On: The Body's latest CF, check out goddess Suzy in this CF, her angelic voice will definitely lighten up your day!

Top 30 Most Influential Figures in Entertainment Industry

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 02:30 PM PDT

Here's the list of the Top 30 Most Influential Figures in the Entertainment Industry. The survey was conducted by MBC and assessed the artists based on talent, public awareness, importance  and scarcity.

30. 10cm
7.  Shin Dong Yub
6.  Cho Yong Pil
5.  PSY
4.  Park Ji Sung
3.  Seo Taiji
2.  Yoo Jae Suk

...and the most influential figure is Kim Yuna!

Source: PANN
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

Chef Jaejoong prepares a 'meaty prawn dish'

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 02:00 PM PDT

Jaejoong is not running out of skills. Today, he revealed his cooking skills in a dish he personally prepared and shared on twitter.

First, he uploaded a topless photo of him while holding a fishing tackle and apparently catching ingredient for his dish.

Shortly after, he uploaded another photo of a prawn dish and boast, 'It's the prawn dish which I made, it's well done.. and meaty!"

What do you think of Jaejoong's prawn dish?

Source: Jaejoong's twitter

Famous foreign choreographer visits YGE in preparation for 2NE1's comeback in June!

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 01:30 PM PDT

After 2NE1 leader's solo debut, the group is expected to have their comeback in June.

On May 30, an official confirmed that a popular foreign choreographer secretly visited YGE days ago to work on the choreography of 2NE1's comeback song. As a matter of fact, CL, who just released her solo single on 28th, is already rehearsing the new choreography along with other members despite her busy schedule.

YG representative said, 'The choreographer who is working on the choreography of 2NE1's new song is a famous choreographer in Japan. They are working hard to show a different dance so please anticipate."

At the time of 2NE1's 4th anniversary on May 17, YG released a mysterious photo with a caption 'Are You Ready?', and confirmed that it hints 2NE1's upcoming comeback.

The official added, 'Actually even the people inside the agency don't know the exact date of the comeback, but the information about the foreign choreographer is true."

Are you ready blackjacks?

Source: Nate
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net

f(x) Victoria releases promo video for The Shilla Duty Free Shop

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 01:00 PM PDT

Following the release of the newest promotional posters for The Shilla Duty Free Shop, here are the clips of pretty Victoria promoting goodies as well as the BTS of her poster pictorial.

Source: minkyung2020@YT

Shinhwa defeats Lee Hyori for 'Show! Music Core' June 1st show

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 12:00 PM PDT

Shinhwa won the 1st place for this week's MBC's 'Show! Music Core' show defeating Lee Hyori.

MBC's 'Show! Music Core' was hosted by SHINee's MinhoKim So Hyun, and Noh Hong Chul.

The performers of the night were ShinhwaLee Hyori2PMB1A4SECRET,4minuteVIXXT-ara N4JunielSeo In Young100%Nine MusesHong Jin YoungM.I.BKim Bo Kyung, and Dia.

Watch the announcement of winner:

Here's their performance:

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE:  KMusicLiveMBC

EXO snarls on Music Core with their 'Wolf' performance

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 11:30 AM PDT

The boys of EXO performed on Music Core for their comeback performance with "Wolf".

EXO will be releasing their first official album 'XOXO (Kiss & Hug)' on June 3. It  consists of 10 new tracks, including the title song "Wolf".

Watch the performance:

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE:  SMentEXOLive1

MBLAQ reveals teaser video for Music Core comeback

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 11:00 AM PDT

K
Music Core reveals the comeback teaser video of MBLAQ for the show next week.

Meanwhile, MBLAQ will be coming back on June 4 with their fifth mini album, 'Sexy Beat' and will feature the title track "Smoky Girl" which teaser video was already released.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE:   KpopMnetLive

YG Entertainment's first quarter earnings for 2013 revealed

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 10:30 AM PDT

YG Entertainment first quarter earnings for 2013 was revealed.

The business profit of YG Entertainment for the first quarter of 2013 was 6,292,000,000 KRW (approximately $5.6 million USD). Compared to last year, it is more than a 44.3% increase over the same period. Their total sales came in at 29,086,400,000 KRW (approximately $25.8 million USD), and their net profit added up to 4,164,000,000 KRW (approximately $3.7 million USD).

YG Entertainment explained, "Our artists' overseas tours and concerts are the huge contributors for the increase because their royalties and sales increased."

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE:  bigbangupdates

EXO is back as "Wolf" on Music Core

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 10:27 AM PDT

Enjoy EXO's comeback stage on Music Core.

The boys perform their latest hit song "Wolf" on the show

G-Dragon signs under the Thai record label 'BEC-TERO MUSIC'

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 10:00 AM PDT

G-Dragon is really a big star, not just in South Korea, but in other Asian countries like Thailand.

Recently, G-Dragon signs a contract under the Thailand's exclusive local representative of high-profile international artists such as Michael Jackson, BeyoncĂ©, and Daft Punk, BEC-TERO MUSIC.

G-Dragon is set to do "SONIC BANG: THE ULTIMATE INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE" at Impact Arena on August 24, 2013 (Saturday) at 10:00.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE:  BEC-TERO MUSIC

Dazed & Confused features CL and her 'The Baddest Female' MV

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 09:30 AM PDT

CL, 'The Baddest Female', captured a lot of foreign media that made them write about the leader of 2NE1 and her latest MV. And one of them is the UK music news, Dazed & Confused.
Dazed & Confused said and I quote, "2NE1′s K-Pop queen CL continues to make every Western pop star look unimaginative and bored in the captivating video for her debut solo single 'The Baddest Female'. The looks are in a whole other league: she wears Nasir Mazhar-branded bra and boxers, chills on the street under trainers hanging from a telephone cable, and winsomely licks a lollipop on a swing constructed from her own initials. The song is a bit all over the place, but the visuals more than make up for it."

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE:  Dazed & Confused

Bumkey Kwon releases MV teaser for 'Bad Girl'

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 09:00 AM PDT

Bumkey Kwon is joining the trend of 'bad girl' today like CL for 'The Baddest Female' and Lee Hyori for 'Bad Girl'.

Bumkey has made his own version of 'bad girl' as he will release his first official single "Bad Girl".

Check out  the MV teaser below:

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

SOURCE:  Brandnewmusickorea

K-WAVE reveals BTS for BTOB's photoshoot

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 08:30 AM PDT

Here's the playful behind the scenes from the photoshoot of BTOB boys for the June issue of K-WAVE magazine.

In groups of three and four, the members are so cheeky posing for the camera while making faces yet appearing adorable and cute.

Watch below:

Source: aaeghiioouvy@YT

Song Jihyo garners attention with old bikini photo

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 08:23 AM PDT

Actress Song Jihyo's glamorous figure attracts attention.

The photo above was taken when Song Jihyo filmed "Sex is Zero 2" back in 2007. She is seen wearing white bikini in the photo, besides attracting attention with her hot figure, her trademark "Mong Ji" expression has become the topic of discussion among fans.

Fans commented,"that familiar expression","She's so hot" and etc.

Big Bang release Kakaotalk Malaysia CF

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 08:00 AM PDT

Big Bang who is endorsing the free chat&call platform Kakaotalk in Asia release their CF together with Malaysian actress Yuna.

The CF features Group Chat, Group Call and Free Chat

Source: KakaoTalkMY1@YT

100% impress fans with their 'Want U Back' live practice video!

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 07:30 AM PDT

The hot men of 100% didn't only give you hot chocolate abs (like the distracting picture above ^^) for their comeback, they've also proven that they possess impressive live singing skill as well with the release of their 'Want U Back' live practice video.

In this practice video, the members are singing live while dancing to their choreography. What make it more interesting are the comments made by each member.

Watch below:

Source: Top100percent@YT

Boyfriend's cuteness goes 'On & On' on their special practice video

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 07:00 AM PDT

Boyfriend release the practice video of their song 'On&On'. The boys' choreography was filmed facing their backs on the camera and you will definitely like the view which shows different angles. Isn't it really special?

Aren't they adorable?

Watch below:

Source: starshipTV@YT

After School's Nana flaunts perfect figure at filming set

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 06:58 AM PDT

After School's Nana garners attention with her perfect figure.

A photo taken at the filming set of After School's album jacket is revealed on 1st June. Nana flaunts her slim figure and S-line in the unedited photo.

According to reliable source, After School's members exercise regularly to show their best conditions for their comeback.

Fans commented,"Perfect figure, i want it too","Can't wait for your comeback" and etc.

CECI reveals different sides of EXO on their BTS photoshoot

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 06:30 AM PDT

Enjoying the hype of EXO's comeback this week, here's the behind the scenes footage of EXO's  photoshoot 'Wild and Mild' for CECI magazine June issue.

It's not a simple flower boy concept, in this photoshoot you can explore EXO members' different sides. The boys can be purely fresh, cute, sexy and stunning men.Check the video below:

Source: SMentEXOLive1@YT

Vogue says 'Time For 2PM' on their BTS photoshoot

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 06:00 AM PDT

VOGUE Korea releases the  behind the scene footage for 2PM's photoshoot 'Time for 2PM'. The photoshoot highlighted 2PM members' manly and individual charms through different props and outfits.

2PM is going to be featured on the June issue of the said magazine.

Watch the BTS below:

Source: Vogue Korea@YT

Boys Republic continues debut countdown with video teaser for Dabin

Posted: 01 Jun 2013 05:05 AM PDT

Universal Music Group, one the largest music corporations in the world, will finally introduce its first K-Pop group 'Boys Republic' in the local market next month. After introducing members SuwoongMinsu, and Sungjunthe group has now revealed a video teaser for Dabin.

Boys Republic will make their official debut on June 5 with first single titled, "Party Rock". The group is made up of five members, Suwoong,
Minsoo, Sungjun, Dabin and Wonjun,  and is said to have enlisted the help of one of Korea's top producer and composer Park Geun Tae, and Europe's best composing team Dsign Music for their debut.

Check out the teaser below.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net