Monday, July 1, 2013

"SHINee successfully opens Japan Arena Tour in Saitama" plus 24 more

"SHINee successfully opens Japan Arena Tour in Saitama" plus 24 more

SHINee successfully opens Japan Arena Tour in Saitama

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 07:30 AM PDT

SHINee has raised the curtains to their Japan tour.

The group successfully kicked off their 'Japan Arena Tour SHINee World 2013 ~ Boys Meet U' for 3 consecutive days from June 28th - 30th at Saitama Super Arena, meeting with more than 100,000 audiences in total.

At the concert, SHINee performed their new promotional single "Breaking News" as well as 29 of its hit songs including "Julliete", "Replay", "Lucifer" and many others, and deeply impressed the fans with their amazing performances. They showcased the Japanese version of "Dream Girl" and their upcoming single "Boys Meet U" for the first time as well.

SHINee's second Japan Arena Tour will continue until December, where the boys will hold 13 concerts in eight cities. Their next concert will be at Osaka Castle Hall for 2 days from July 6 to 7.

B1A4 sells out all tickets for second solo concert

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 07:00 AM PDT

The boys of B1A4 have sold out all the tickets for their upcoming second solo concert.

According to the concert organizer CJ E&M, all 10,000 tickets were sold out for B1A4's second solo concert "2013 B1A4 Limited Show Amazing Store" just a few minutes after sales began. The concert will be held at the Uniqlo AX from August 7 to 11.

In December last year, the group held their exclusive concert for the first time 500 days since their debut, and the tickets for the 12,000 seats available sold out in five minutes.

A representative from CJ E&M stated, "B1A4 dominates with fierce power while the overall concert scene is suffering in the economic slump."

Under the story telling concept, the concert will be decorated with toys, presenting a whole new concept. The performances will have a story line, making the concert resemble a musical.

Seo In Guk tearfully withdraws from ‘I Live Alone’

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 06:30 AM PDT

Singer and actor Seo In Guk got emotional as he announced his withdrawal from MBC's variety program, 'I Live Alone'.

On the June 28th installment of the show, Seo In Guk said goodbye to member of 'Rainbow'. During the workshop, he said, "I need to tell you something important."

Seo In Guk went on, "I started getting too many schedules all of a sudden, and it seems like I will not be able to participated in this show for a while. I'm so sorry."

Other member of the 'Rainbow' said "You are always welcome. Come back home!" and cheered him up. Then, they sang 015B's "Good Bye, Now" for Seo In Guk, and he ended up showing tears while watching them singing.

Seo In Guk said, "I appreciated their warmhearted cheering, I could feel their love for me. It was really thankful to realize that I am important for them."

Jo Jung Chi says, “Taemin and NaEun should get into a relationship”

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 06:00 AM PDT

Jo Jung Chi made a surprising comment about virtual couple, SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's NaEun.

On the June 29th broadcast of MBC 'We Got Married 2', Jo Jung Chi asked NaEun if she's really never get into a relationship yet, and NaEun replied, "That's right. I still never have been in any relationship."

Jo Jung Chi also asked if there was any star who asked her out, and she replied, "There was." Then, Taemin got angry, and Jo Jung Chi said, "I think they should get into a real relationship. Good luck."

Later, on his interview, Jo Jung Chi also said, "I think Taemin and Son NaEun have interests in each other."

Suzy believes her popularity won’t last forever

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 05:30 AM PDT

miss A's Suzy recently talked about the pressure she feels about her popularity.

During a recent interview, Suzy shared, "I feel very pressured about my popularity. I believe this will not last forever. I am trying to work with that mindset."

She continued, "People say that I'm a super star, but I really don't feel like such way. Although I am receiving a lot of love right now, I start getting afraid when I think about how everything will disappear at one point."

Taemin gets jealous over NaEun’s past kiss with pictorial partner

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 05:00 AM PDT

SHINee's Taemin showed his jealousy over her "wife" NaEun's kiss from the past.

On the June 29th broadcast of MBC 'We Got Married Season 4', the three couples participated in pictorial missions. On this day, A Pink's NaEun admitted that she once got a kiss from another male model while shooting a pictorial in the past.

Taemin angrily responded, "Who is this man? How old is he?", and NaEun was largely surprised by his sudden anger.

During a solo interview, Taemin explained, "I'm a jealous and selfish person. It was even more shocking because I did not know about it so far, so I got angry. I felt like someone else took my drink away before finishing it all."

YoonA shows stunning beauty in Innisfree’s new CFs and photos

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 04:43 AM PDT

After giving fans a preview of her new campaign earlier, Girls' Generation's YoonA finally unveiled the full pictorial and new CFs for the Innisfree's latest promotional campaign.

YoonA went to Jeju Island for the publication of 'Jeju Eco Healing Travel Book', which is a cooperated production with cosmetics brand 'Innisfree'. The new pictures and videos not only show YoonA touring the various areas of Jeju Island, but also display her natural and stunning beauty.

Check out the clips and pictures below:

Check out more photos below:

Dynamic Duo sweeps charts with 7th album ‘Lucky Numbers’

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 04:00 AM PDT

Dynamic Duo is reigning supreme on various music charts with their comeback album, 'Lucky Numbers'!

On July 1, the hip hop duo released their full-length seventh album, 'Lucky Numbers' after a year and a half of hiatus. The title track "BAAAM" immediately shoot atop of various online music charts including MelOn, Naver Music, Olleh, Daum, Bugs, Mnet and more.

Also, all of other tracks from 'Lucky Numbers' album have been listed within the Top 10 of the music charts, proving the duo's domination.

If you haven't seen the music video for "BAAAM" yet, you can check it out here.

Lee Da Hae awes fans with her great figure

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 03:44 AM PDT

Actress Lee Da Hae turned heads with her recent photo.

On June 29th, Lee Da Hae shared photo of herself on her me2day and drew many netizens and fans' attention with her great figure.

In the photo taken from a changing room, the actress is seen taking a photo of herself through the mirror. She is wearing a black tank top and short denim pants. Her slim figure, perfect body ratio and gorgeous look drew admiration from fans.

2PM’s Taecyeon and So Yi Hyun share a kiss in ‘Who Are You’ teaser

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 03:20 AM PDT

tvN's upcoming drama 'Who Are You', starring 2PM's Taecyeon and actress So Yi Hyun, has released its first video teaser, building up anticipation.

Released on July 1, the teaser features Taecyeon and So Yi Hyun enjoying their time together in the rain, and even shared a sweet kiss in the end.

'Who Are You' is about the romantic story between a man who believes in what he sees, and a woman who wakes up from a six-year long coma and earns the supernatural power to see spirits. The drama will premiere on July 29.

JYJ’s Junsu releases teaser image for preview track “11 AM”

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 03:06 AM PDT

JYJ's Junsu (XIA) will return to the music scene as a solo artist once again with his second album this July, and he just dropped his image teaser for the preview track, "11 AM".

"11 AM" will be pre-released ahead of his second album on July 2nd. The song is a dramatic representation of a man's sorrow after a break up.

Meanwhile, Kim Junsu will be releasing his second album on the 15th of July.

KARA's Goo Hara shows "Morning wink" in new selca

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 12:48 AM PDT

KARA's Goo Hara updated her twitter on 29th June with a new selca.

She wrote,"Morning Wink" and shared the photo above on her Twitter. Fans commented," She's such a goddess","When's KARA comeback?" and etc.

KPop Who Am I #26

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 12:39 AM PDT

Have a smart guess!

Lee Kwang Soo to change his ‘Running Man’ image for ‘Goddess of Fire Jeongi’

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 12:00 AM PDT

Lee Kwang Soo will be trying his hand at a bad role for his upcoming MBC's Monday-Tuesday drama, 'Goddess of Fire Jeongi'.

During the press conference for the drama held at Seoul Time Square Amoris Hall, the actor mentioned his character on SBS' variety show, 'Running Man'. He said, "I know that people can't separate me from my 'Running Man' character but I'll show a different kind of image."

Lee Kwang Soo took a role of a man of bad behavior and who's very tricky for 'Goddess of Fire Jeongi'. When asked about his role, he said, "I really wanted to be in a villain role. I will be more vicious this time, but I will give laughter too."

CNBLUE celebrates Minhyuk’s birthday in Beijing

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 11:30 PM PDT

CNBLUE's drummer, Kang Minhyuk, celebrated his birthday with his fellow band members in Beijing.

During the press conference for their solo concert in Beijing on the 28th, CNBLUE members held a surprise birthday party for Kang Minhyuk. The members prepared a birthday cake and sang birthday song together for him. Jung Yonghwa then asked Minhyuk to blow out the candles, and Minhyuk was able to blow them out in one try.

The press conference was attended by approximately 50 different presses, and showed great interests for CNBLUE. The group then held their first solo concert in China on June 29th at Beijing Capital Gymnasium.

Lee Seung Gi wants to enlist as an active duty soldier

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 11:00 PM PDT

Singer and actor Lee Seung Gi spoke up about his plans for military enlistment.

Lee Seung Gi recently participated in an interview with the end of MBC's 'Gu Family Book'. When asked about his mandatory army enlistment, he said, "I am definitely going. The reason why I don't really talk about this matter is because even though I keep thinking that I should go soon, there are a lot of problems such as CF contracts and others."

He added, "It's a bit difficult to tell you the exact time right now, but when I'll enlist, I'll definitely serve as an active duty soldier."

Which female celebrity has the best smartphone skills?

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 10:30 PM PDT

miss A's Suzy has been chosen as the top celebrity with the best smartphone skills by the netizens.

Online lecture company SEVENEDU conducted a poll with 540 people from June 11 to 26, asking "Which female celebrity do you think is the most skillful at handling smartphone?" and Suzy gained the highest poll rate of 33%.

SEVENEDU's online lecturer Cha Gil Young explained, "Suzy topped the poll probably because she is not only one of currently popular idols, but also she has recently shot TV commercial for smartphone."

The queen of figure skating, Kim Yuna, ranked second with 18% of votes followed by singer IU with 12% of votes, actress Son Ye Jin (10%) and gymnast Son Yeon Jae (6%).

Jung Suk Won speaks up about Baek Ji Young’s miscarriage

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 10:00 PM PDT

Actor Jung Suk Won made his public appearance and spoke up about the shocking news of his wife, Baek Ji Young's miscarriage.

On a press conference of movie 'NLL - The Battle of YeonPyeong Sea' that was held at Seoul War Memorial Museum, Jung Suk Won made his first public appearance after his wife, Baek Ji Young's miscarriage and said, "Many people comforted us. I am very thankful."

He continued, However, "I cannot speak further, because it can give troubles to my wife. That is also concerns a private matters so I have nothing more to say."

2AM’s Changmin and GLAM’s Dahee sing a duet for ‘You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin’ OST

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 09:29 PM PDT

2AM's Changmin and GLAM's Dahee have teamed up and participated for official soundtrack of IU's popular KBS drama, 'You're The Best Lee Soon Shin'.

On July 1, Changmin and Dahee released their collaborative single titled, "I Only See One Person" which serves as the theme song of the love line of lead characters, IU and actor Jo Jung Suk.

Check out the single below:

2NE1 confirms release date of “Falling in Love”

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 09:00 PM PDT

2NE1 is finally coming back on stage after a year-long break.

YG Entertainment has announced that the girls will join the July battle of K-pop stars with their new title reggae tune "Falling in Love" on July 8. They also plan to promote at least four tracks from July to October.

Along with the announcement, YG Entertainment also updated its blog with a new teaser poster showing bright pink and purple shades of palm trees, perfectly fitting for the summer.

"Falling in Love" is 2NE1's first-ever summer reggae song that perfectly reflects the group's unique music style and color, expecting fans' huge attention and satisfaction.

Sunny Hill teaches fans the choreography of “Darling Of All Hearts”

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 08:49 PM PDT

Sunny Hill, who is back with folk music, has just released a dance tutorial video for their latest track, "Darling Of All Hearts".

On July 1, Loen Entertainment released the next installment of 'Let's Dance', this time featuring the girls of Sunny Hill. Step by step, they showed the three main points of the choreography including the "Polka", "Manic" and "Single No More" dance.

Check out the clip below:

MR.MR gets ready for comeback with “Waiting For You” MV teaser

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 08:26 PM PDT

Rookie group MR.MR will also join the long list of artists who'll be making a comeback this July. The group unveiled a music video teaser for upcoming title song, "Waiting For You".

MR.MR will pre-release its title song "Waiting For You" on July 5 followed by first mini-album release on the 8th.

Check out the teaser below:

No Min Woo’s new band ICON releases “Rock Star” MV

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 08:19 PM PDT

Actor and former TRAX member, No Min Woo, making a comeback to the music scene as a member of a rock band ICON with the release of their first single "ICONIC OH DISCO 'ROCK STAR'" and the music video of its title track "Rock Star" on July 1.

"Rock Star" is a tune mixed with electronic and acoustic sounds, which also include oriental sounds. No Min Woo participated as a producer, vocalist, drummer, guitarist, composer, and lyricist in album production.

The 3-member group ICON consists of No Min Woo, drummer Monster and DJ Disco.

Check out the MV below!

John Park reveals MV teaser for “Baby”

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 08:11 PM PDT

Singer John Park will return with his first official album this July and he just released a music video teaser for title song, "Baby".

John Park will release his first official album 'INNER CHILD' on July 3rd and will embark on his full-fledge album promotion. Out of the 11 tracks to be included in the upcoming album, five were written by John Park himself, showing off his musical talent as a songwriter.

Check out the teaser below!

MYNAME releases action-packed MV teaser for “Baby I’m Sorry”

Posted: 30 Jun 2013 08:06 PM PDT

Raising anticipation for their return, MYNAME have just released an intense, action-packed music video teaser for comeback title song, "Baby I'm Sorry".

MYNAME's comeback has been garnering much attention as it will be accompanied by a blockbuster music video that cost 500 million. It will feature actor Yu Ohseong and Japanese MMA (mixed martial arts) fighter Yoshihiro Akiyama (Choo Sunghoon) and South Korean MMA Kim Donghyeon.

Check out the teaser below: