Monday, September 16, 2013

"Huh Gak to hold solo concert in November" plus 20 more

"Huh Gak to hold solo concert in November" plus 20 more

Huh Gak to hold solo concert in November

Posted: 16 Sep 2013 07:00 AM PDT

Following his planned marriage next month, singer Huh Gak will holding his first solo concert this November.

The singer will hold his first solo concert '2013 Huh Gak Concert, The Voice' at the Yonsei University's Baekyang Concert Hall for three days from November 15 to 17.

Huh Gak expressed his excitement about the show saying, "I'm finally holding a solo concert, like I have long dreamed. As it is my first concert, it has a lot of meaning and expectations. I will hold a concert that will not embarrass myself and my fans."

Big Bang’s Seungri to sing for Japanese TV drama

Posted: 16 Sep 2013 06:30 AM PDT

Big Bang's Seungri's first original Japanese song has been selected as the theme song for a Japanese TV drama.

According to YG Entertainment, Seungri's self-composed song "Sorani Ekaku Omoi" ("Thoughts I Draw in the Sky") has been chosen as the theme song for the upcoming UULA drama 'Yubi Koi'. The song will be included in Seungri's Japanese debut album 'Let's Talk About Love', scheduled to be released in October 9.

Seungri commented, "I was inspired by the drama script and wrote this song. I am happy that this song was chosen for the drama."

Girls’ Generation excites 12,000 fans in first solo concert in Indonesia

Posted: 16 Sep 2013 06:00 AM PDT

Girls' Generation successfully finished their concert in Indonesia as part of their ongoing world concert tour.

On September 14, Girls' Generation kicked off its '2013 Girls' Generation World Tour ~Girls & Peace~ in Jakarta' at the Meta Elang International Stadium, bringing excitement to 12,000 fans.

Tickets forGirls' Generation' first exclusive concert in Indonesia were quickly sold out. During the concert, the group had a hit song parade, singing all of their hits such as "Gee", "Genie", "Hoot", "Oh!", "The Boys", Run Devil Run" as well as "I Got a Boy", "Dancing Queen" and other songs from most recent albums from Korea and Japan.

Following Indonesia, Girls' Generation will be heading out to Singapore on October 12th.

Park Jin Young reveals he had a conflict with Wonder Girls’ Sunye

Posted: 16 Sep 2013 05:30 AM PDT

Park Jin Young recently shared that he had some disagreements with Sunye during Wonder Girls' advancement into the United States.

On September 14th, the producer and singer made a guest appearance on MBC's 'People Are Good' and showed a short documentary following his everyday life.

As he reminisced back on 2009 when the Wonder Girls had first kicked off their promotional activities in the United States, Park Jin Young recalled, "I had an argument with Sunye, and didn't speak to one another for two days. However, there hasn't been a time more precious to me than when we were working together at that time."

Sunye also confessed, "Back then, he took every care for us like a manager. It was very touching to see him going through many troubles for us."

Park Jin Young added, "We get praised when we success in a challenge, and we get criticized when we fail. That is how everything flow in its nature, so I think it was something that I had to endure."

f(x)’s Krystal turns into perfect girl for ‘The Heirs’

Posted: 16 Sep 2013 05:00 AM PDT

f(x)'s Krystal has turned into perfect girl in a recent still cuts for the highly anticipated SBS TV Wed-Thu drama 'The Heirs'.

Krystal's first shooting took place on August 17 at a high school located in Seoul. She will play the role of entertainment company inheritor, Lee Bona. The f(x) member is said to have livened up the mood on the set with her vitamin-like charms.

Krystal said, "I did my best to become my character. I'll keep doing my best until I can think and talk just like her."

Park Min Young talks about her 10-year friendship with Girls’ Generation’s Jessica

Posted: 16 Sep 2013 04:30 AM PDT

Actress Park Min Young recently talked about her close relationship with Girls' Generation's Jessica, who has been her friend for over 10 years.

On September 14, Park Min Young was interviewed as a guest on KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' and shared, "Girls' Generation's Jessica is a very old friend of mine. She and I even went to the swimming pool by ourselves. We've known each other for over 10 years. I can always rely on Jessica."

In the same interview, Park Min Young shared old photos of the two female celebrities smiling cutely for the camera. Their beautiful looks also drew many people's attention.

G-Dragon gets chased by a lion?

Posted: 16 Sep 2013 04:00 AM PDT

Big Bang's G-Dragon brought some laughter to his fans and followers with his recent posts.

On September 15, G-Dragon uploaded a couple of hilarious photos on his personal Twitter account with short comments, "Wow" and "Wow2".

The two photoshopped photos showed G-Dragon getting chased by a lion and a group of marathon runners. The Big Bang leader is shown holding a tray, which made it even more hilarious. G-Dragon's photos were actually taken from his recent appearance on 'Running Man'.

Netizens commented, "He's so cute!" "I love the idea", "This man is giving fan service freely!" and more.

Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany greets fans in Hanbok

Posted: 16 Sep 2013 03:30 AM PDT

Girls' Generation's Tiffany recently greeted fans for Chuseok holiday in a Hanbok.

On September 16, Tiffany updated her UFO profile with a beautiful photo of herself wearing a Hanbok (Korean traditional dress). The idol showed a slight smile while posing prettily and fans were stunned by Tiffany's classic beauty.

Teen Top treats fans to rice cakes to celebrate successful comeback

Posted: 16 Sep 2013 03:00 AM PDT

Teen Top prepared special presents for their fans to celebrate the success of their "No Joke" comeback.

On September 15th, Teen Top held a mini fan meeting prior to their performance on SBS 'Inkigayo', and treated the fans with rice cakes and beverages. They also had a photo time and a hug event with approximately 1,000 fans.

Teen Top released their new mini album 'Teen Top Class' on August 26th and achieved #1 on music program with title track "No Joke".

Taemin and Naeun have a drink together on ‘We Got Married’

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 11:30 PM PDT

The adorable couple of SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Naeun had a drink together for the first time on the latest episode of MBC's 'We Got Married'.

On September 14, Taemin prepared a couple of beer and wanted to share honest stories with his wife. After drinking, Naeun shared, "Oppa goes overseas a lot, although I could contact you when you go overseas, it's just very empty. It's different when I contact you when you're in the country compared to when you're overseas. You talk differently."

Taemin said, "My bad point about my personality is that I'm a little rushed, but you seem to go at a slower pace. At first I thought it was frustrating, but these days I think I'm matching myself with you."

Naeun responded, "I'm sorry. Oppa expressed himself alot to me. There are a lot of times I don't say what I want to say. I feel frustrated with myself too."

FT Island releases live teaser for ‘THANKS TO’

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 11:05 PM PDT

FT Island dropped another teaser for upcoming 6th anniversary special-edition album.

On September 16, FNC Entertainment updated FT Island's official Youtube with a live practice video for their upcoming track "Memory".

The title track of the album is "Memory", which was composed and written by Lee Hongki. It is a rock number with a very impressive, strong guitar sound along with a piano melody.

BoA thanks fans for watching her drama

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 10:00 PM PDT

BoA recently expressed her gratitude following the ending of her special two-episode KBS drama 'Expect Dating'.

On September 14, she posted on her Twitter, "The first script that I received is still here. Hehe. I didn't think then I would be able to date. Thank you for watching 'Expect Dating'", and attached the photo above.

'Expect Dating' is a special KBS drama that aired September 11 and 12. BoA played the role of Joo Yeon Ae, a woman clumsy in love and always ends up dating a bad guy. It marked her drama debut, and she received a lot of great compliments for her great acting.

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung unveil their wedding pictorial

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 09:32 PM PDT

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung unveiled two cuts from their beautiful pre-wedding photoshoot.

The couple spent five days in Madrid, Spain for the shoot, which was organized by the fashion magazine 'Grazia'. Dressed in beautiful wedding dress and tuxedo, the couple expressed the atmosphere of a perfect newlywed-to-be.

In between shooting, it was revealed that JiSung proposed to his girlfriend Lee Bo Young as a surprise event.

Meanwhile, Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung will tie the knot at W Seoul Walkerhill Hotel on September 27.

T-ara to make a comeback in October

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 09:01 PM PDT

T-ara will make a return to the Korean music industry after being away for one year and five months.

According to Core Contents Media, T-ara will release a three minute teaser clip and poster for their upcoming comeback on September 25th. The new album is set to roll out on October 10, but detailed informations such as its title and the number of tracks are yet to be announced.

T-ara members have been active as unit groups T-ara N4 and QBS as well as several overseas concerts. Although they released a summer single "Bikini" recently, there aren't official promotional activities of the whole group in the country.

Busker Busker turns into animation in second album teaser

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 08:27 PM PDT

The talented trio of Busker Busker signaled return with a unique animated teaser clip for their upcoming second album.

Busker Busker, who much love with their hit "Cherry Blossom Ending", will release its second full-length album on September 25, after the Korean Chuseok holiday. Just like their first album, this new release is reportedly filled with songs composed by the group's leader, Jang Bum Joon.

Check out the teaser below.

Ailee and Yiruma release collaborative single “Higher”

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 08:16 PM PDT

Singer Ailee collaborated with the internationally-known pianist and composer Yiruma.

On September 16, the two talented artists released their collaborative single "Higher". The song has intense beats and gorgeous strings, and features the beautiful harmony of Ailee's voice and Yiruma's piano. "Higher" is described to convey a message of hope.

Check out the single below.

JYJ releases “Only One” MV for ‘2014 Incheon Asian Games’

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 08:04 PM PDT

After much teasing, JYJ finally unveiled the full music video for "Only One"!

JYJ has been recently appointed as honorary ambassadors for the '2014 Incheon Asian Games' and they recorded the event's theme song "Only One". The song was produced by hit songwriter Sweetunes in a simple style for all the Asians to enjoy together.

Check out the MV below.

LUNAFLY releases an acoustic cover of Chris Brown’s “With You”

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 07:23 PM PDT

The talented trio of LUNAFLY, who have been treating fans with cover performances, are now back with another amazing cover song, to the delight of the fans.

On September 16, LUNAFLY released an acoustic cover of Chris Brown's "With You", showing off their unique charms and musicality. The group also included a simple music video for the song.

Check out the video below.

BTS releases dance practice video for “N.O”

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 07:04 PM PDT

BTS or Bangtan Boys released a dance practice video for their latest track "N.O".

Similar to their intense concept trailer practice, which earned praises from the fans, BTS showed their practice video for "N.O", and displayed their jaw-dropping and perfectly synchronized choreography.

Check out the video below.

miss A's Suzy reveals gorgeous selca during photoshoot

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 04:24 PM PDT

miss A's Suzy updated her Twitter on 15th September with a new photo.

She wrote,"photo taken during photoshoot". She is seen wearing an elegant red dress to emphasize her mysterious charm, garnering much attention with her mature look.

Fans commented," like a foreigner","special effect","Still beautiful" and etc.

Seohyun's NG scenes in "Passionate Love" revealed

Posted: 15 Sep 2013 04:16 PM PDT

Girls' Generation's maknae Seohyun challenges kiss scene in new drama "Passionate Love".

Check out the NG scenes from the drama below: