- CNBLUE to hold solo concert this October
- Nearing drama 'She Was Pretty' drops its latest teaser video
- [Photo] Cutie-pattotie at 30s; let's decide Dara's age!
- Big Star drops choreography video of 'Moonlight Sonata'
- Sungjae complains about heat, lays on Joy's lap
- EXO's Lay now has 3M followers on IG
- G-Friend shows what professionalism is
- 2NE1’s Dara's new hair color surprises fans
- 5 Pics of GFRIEND the models!
- AOA performs 'Heart Attack' at 2015 DMC Festival
- Girls’ Generation's 3 performances on 'Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook,' which is your most favorite?
- Monsta X's 2nd mini album songs, which suits you?
- Two guys dance some of SNSD's songs
- 6 Wonderful Years with f(x)
- Red Velvet reveal individual photos for 1st album
- [Birthday Girl] 5 Stunning Pics of NS Yoon G
- Yu Seungwoo sings Girls' Generation's Lion Heart
- [Hot Perf] Hani, Yura + Chanmi perform Abracadabra
- Apink Naeun’s acting skills lack says netizens, are you one?
Posted: 06 Sep 2015 08:19 AM PDT
Posted: 06 Sep 2015 08:02 AM PDT
Upcoming drama 'She Was Pretty' revealed a new teaser video.
On the teaser video, scenes from the drama were featured. It also shows the two main characters played by Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon when they were younger, and how they meet again when they became adult.
It is set to premiere on September 16th at 9:55 PM KST every Wednesday and Thursday.
Posted: 06 Sep 2015 08:05 AM PDT
Okay. I might making no sense here but what can I do? I see no 31-year old Dara especially today when photos of her at the airport departing for US to attend GIVENCHY event! are all over the place!
Not only she rocks that candy-colored hairstyle, but she appeared extra cute and adorable today! Was it because of her apple hair? her over-sized hoodie? or her contagious smile? No wonder, Korean journalists couldn't make up their mind on which photos to pick and what title to put up!
Just look how casual and comfortable her get-up is! She's looking so so much younger, isn't she?
(Why can't all of us be like you? )
So, forget that you know Dara! If you are to guess her age base from the photos below, how old do you think Dara is?
Posted: 06 Sep 2015 07:40 AM PDT
Big Star dropped a choreography practice video featuring their song 'Moonlight Sonata.'
On the practice video, the members generously showed their dance moves, and never let their supporters feel not satisfied. Their moves are precise and didn't lack the energy that is just required for the song.
Earlier last week, Big Star returned with their album 'Shine a Moonlight' after almost a two-year hiatus.
Posted: 06 Sep 2015 07:41 AM PDT
On the September 5th episode of 'We Got Married,' BTOB's Sungjae and Red Velvet's Joy became closer to each other as they showed more intimate gestures.
The two were at a bus stop waiting for their groceries for their countryside vacation. That simple waiting became sweet as Sungjae took a rest on Joy's lap due to his exhaustion and hot environment.
Posted: 06 Sep 2015 07:41 AM PDT
EXO's Lay has a reason to be happy as he reached three million followers on his personal Instagram account.
Catch him here.
Posted: 06 Sep 2015 07:42 AM PDT
G-Friend just showed how professional they are.
On an outdoor concert event for Hyundai held on September 5th, G-Friend was invited to give an entertainment to its attendees. They performed their latest title track 'Me Gustas Tu.' However, some of the G-Friend members experienced numerous slips, but that didn't stop the girls to continue performing.
G-Friend is such a professional group basing on what happened. It is much an easier and safer option to stop temporarily their performance, but they still finished it with full of energy.
Posted: 06 Sep 2015 07:44 AM PDT
2NE1's Dara is a Korean fashion icon because of her brave and variant taste on hair style and color, apparel and accessories.
Dara never fails to surprise her fans with different fashionable looks, and now Dara changes again the color of her hair. From a dark-colored hair to a candy pink look.
Take a look below:
Hair is the crowing glory of every girl, always ask for an expert advice if you're planning to follow Dara's hair change.
Posted: 06 Sep 2015 04:49 AM PDT
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 09:12 PM PDT
On September 5th, AOA performed at the Digital Media City Festival 2015's 'ICT Together with K-POP Super Concert.'
AOA entertained the attendees with their latest track 'Heart Attack.'
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 08:36 PM PDT
Have you watched the recent episode of KBS 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' last September 4th?
Girls' Generation just appeared on the said episode wearing each a gold dress. They performed three songs. Two of their recent songs 'Lion Heart' and 'Party' and a throwback song 'Into the New World.'
"Into the New World"
Which performance did you like most?
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 07:55 PM PDT
One day before the release of Monsta X's 2nd mini album 'Rush' of, lend some ears to its audio preview.
The preview contains six tracks with 'Rush' (신속히) as its title track. The other songs are HERO, Perfect Girl, Amen, 삐뚤어질래_Gone Bad, and Broken Heart. Giriboy produced, composed, and arranged 'Rush', and its lyrics was a product of by Giriboy, and MONSTA X members I.M. and Jooheon's collaboration.
Catch 'Rush' starting on September 7th.
Which song you think caught your heart?
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 06:42 PM PDT
I was just browsing my Facebook home, and I saw a Dubsmash video of two guys while dancing Girls' Generation's songs.
It is quite amazing to see guys dancing girly moves, and what's more amazing is that they just didn't do it with a so so character, but with a full force. They used a total of 13 Girls' Generation's tracks. Unfortunately, I don't know any details about them to share to you. If you happen to know them personally, don't hesitate to tap our team.
Watch their video below:
Source: Facebook User/ Daniella Perez
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 06:36 PM PDT
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 06:25 PM PDT
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 06:19 PM PDT
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 05:17 PM PDT
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 04:47 PM PDT
Posted: 05 Sep 2015 09:06 AM PDT
APink's Naeun is getting much attention from the netizens, but unfortunately not because of a good reason.
Naeun was launched as a TV actress in 2012 in the historical drama 'The Great Seer,' and she's returning through the tvN drama 'Twenty Again' as a classmate of the female protagonist Choi Ji-woo. Despite the fact that Naeun has previous acting experiences already, many netizens don't find her acting as good enough. There are people who think that acting is not her thing.
Watch the video below:
Let me share some negative but decent opinions below:
"ummm.......that was super awkward.....i'm sorry Naeun ..."
"ah man it's the facial expressions and the tone of voice, she just needs to be aware of that and I think she can improve if she practices more."
"I love Naeun, but please that was awful. She's terrible when it comes to expressing emotions, I hope she takes on a more easy role next time. Acting isn't for everyone."
"She's not that bad. I've seen a lot of idols in this kind of scene. Not that good but it's fine. Problem for her it's that she has to improve this kind of scenes. She's not that emotional so it's hard for her xD.. But I know Na Eun, after all these articles about this acting she's gonna improve... That's the kind of person she is. She's actually very strong. I'm not a panda but I knew her for our Taeminie and saw her actings casually before. She sucks at crying I hope she can improve that xD"
"Yeah, i'd say she is pretty bad, you can definitely tell she is an idol rookie actor. She should definitely work on her crying more and also her facial expressions. But hey I've seen worse from people who aren't rookies."
After seeing her acting, do you have the same opinion or a different one?
Let's take some realizations, I believe we can extract some life lessons from here. Allow me to disclose mine.
1. We can't please everyone. People see and react on the same thing differently. Some may agree to it, some may not. That's inevitable. Living our entire life with the purpose of being liked or loved by all is a torture.
2. Don't take it personally. It's one of the four known agreements. When someone says or does unfavorable to us, better to keep ourselves cool. I know it's hard to control to fight back because it's super human nature to feel you want to get even. Just choose the battle, if we think it's too much, I think we need to say something.
3. But, take time to listen to criticisms, both constructive and destructive. Truth hurts, but it's still a fact. Take actions to improve ourselves. Perfection doesn't exist, we need to constantly feed ourselves with new knowledge and skills.
4. Specialize on our happiness. Do where our hearts is LOL. Find our niche, and focus on it once we found it. It's not other people who can decide on what we're good at, it's only ourselves.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Daily K Pop News | Latest K-Pop News |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|