Friday, August 26, 2016

“Twice Sana Transforms Into Harley Quinn for 'Melody Project'” plus 9 more

“Twice Sana Transforms Into Harley Quinn for 'Melody Project'” plus 9 more

Twice Sana Transforms Into Harley Quinn for 'Melody Project'

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 08:05 AM PDT

TWICE Sana transforms into  Harley Quinn in the photo released for Twice TV  "Melody Project".

There's not much details yet but expect something big in September! What could it be?

SNSD Tiffany Hand-writes Another Apology Letter After SNS Post Controversy

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 06:12 AM PDT

Although SNSD Tiffany has apologized following her SNS post controversy on National Liberation Day, netizens have expressed their dissatisfaction claiming that her initial apology was lacking.

Therefore, after few days of contemplating, Tiffany writes a more detailed and lengthy apology letter and posts it on her instagram. Read below:

Hello, this is Tiffany.
After giving everybody a lot of hurt and disappointment I gave a lacking apology. For that I couldn't have a courage for 10 days to give a proper apology. With this scared and trembling heart, first I'd like to ask for your forgiveness because it's late. I'm trying my best to tell you what I should've told before to deliver a sincere apology about the huge mistake I've committed that day.
On Korean National Liberation Day, I made a mistake and uploaded a post on SNS with the Rising Sun flag. Thinking about the meaning of Liberation Day, it was a big mistake I shouldn't have made.
Like what people advised me, I'm lacking on history knowledge about the Rising Sun flag and not sensitive enough about the painful past. I'm really sorry to everyone's heart I've hurt because of my ignorance and indifference. I bowed my head to apologize to people who put their trust on me and supported me.
Until now, I can do music because of everyone's support and love that are unchanging. But after receiving your love for a long time, I didn't know the basic Korean history well. I'm ashamed that I didn't studied earnestly.
Being a singer, it's an honor to be a person who can make Korea's culture known and for that I fully understand how it is my responsibility to study. To be in front of public, I'll keep in mind that responsibility.
I want to convey my apologetic heart to everyone for creating anxiousness on Liberation Day because of my mistake. After realizing it, the words I hurriedly wrote at the airport weren't carefully thought of and lacking and again, I apologize. I keep on regretting that I missed the chance to sincerely apologize and let the days passed with apologetic heart. It's late but I hope you will feel my sincerity.
What happened taught me the most significant. From now on, I will work harder on studying and learn things aside from music and dance.
Thank you very much for reading this lengthy and late message.

What do you think will netizens' reaction to this? Will they finally forgive Tiffany?

Mexican Boy Group CD9's Song Ft. Crayon Pop Ranks 2nd in Charts

Posted: 26 Aug 2016 12:29 AM PDT

Crayon Pop once again showed the strength of Kpop in Mexico in their recent collaboration with a Mexican boy group.

Popular boy group CD9 who has gained fanbases in Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Peru as well as in Italia, Spain collaborated with Crayon Pop in their latest song "Get Dumb", which has versions in Korean, Mexican and English. The English version ranks 2nd Mexican iTunes chart while the K-Mex (Korean-Mexican) version ranks 4th.

Meanwhile, Mexican group Lemon Grass made a remake of Crayon Pop's hit song "Bar Bar Bar" in June. With the girls surging recognition in Mexico, fans are anticipating their future activities both domestic and overseas.

Listen to the song below:

Sistar's Soyu Turns Head with Her Sexy & Fit Figure

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 11:46 PM PDT

SISTAR Soyu attends the launching event of 'Cafe 99.89' at Yongsan I'Park Mall today and she's turning heads and catching attention with her figure.

Soyu is known for having a sexy and fit body and it shows in her white one piece dress which emphasizes her beautiful S-line. Netizens praise her "Every time I see Soyu I can tell that she's working hard to maintain her figure. She's pretty, sings good, has nice personality too!", "She's slimmer but doesn't look unhealthy.","I really like her figure.","Sexy and fit!"

See more photos below:

Suzy is Epitome of Elegance for 'DIDIER DUBOT'

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 11:10 PM PDT

French jewelry brand DIDIER DUBOT releases new advertisement pictorial of their muse Suzy for their 2016 F/W Signature D Collection Ad Campaign.

As expected, Suzy is bursting with elegance in the photos with her superior visuals. See below:

Jessi Looks So Sexy in Wedding Dress

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 11:01 PM PDT

Jessi gives a sneak peak to what viewers can expect from tonight's broadcast of Sister's Slamdunk.

On her instagram, Jessi shares a photo of her wearing two different kinds of wedding dress. One which is looking sexy in her and emphasizes her S-line. She writes,

Every girls dream. πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸŒΊ Tonight @ 11pm #kbs #sistersslamdunk

Let's anticipate what's the unnies prepared for us!

CL Takes Us Behind-The-Scenes of 'Lifted' MV Filming

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 10:48 PM PDT

CL shares to us the happenings during "Lifted" MV filming.

As expected, CL is really hardworking and very attentive during the shoot so it's not surprising that the MV director Dave Meyers is all praise about her. We can also spot CL fangirling over 'Method Man', and having fun with all the guests for her MV.

Watch below:

FT Island to Hold '2016 LIVE [THE TRUTH] IN TAIPEI'

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 10:11 PM PDT

FT Island is coming to Taipei!

FNC announces that FT Island is meeting their Taiwanese fans through a live show '2016 FT Island LIVE [THE TRUTH] IN TAIPEI'.

The event is happening on December 3, Saturday at NTU Sports Center. Ticketing details will be announced soon. Meanwhile, FT Island released their latest album "where's The Truth" in July with title track "Take Me Now".

What a perfect early Christmas present for FT Island fans! Save up now!

What is Our Choovely Sarang Up To Nowadays?

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 11:27 PM PDT

You're missing 'Superman Returns" the one and only Choovely right?

TVReport updates Sarang's fans how is she doing lately. According to the media outlet, Sarang recently enrolled in a kindergarten school in Seoul to learn Korean.

Sarang is said to be having good time with her new friends while learning new things at the same time. Sarang is currently spending her vacation by attending a kindergarten class to hone her Korean speaking after getting off "Superman Returns".

Upon knowing this, Korean netizens who already love the adorable girl express their affection even more on how Sarang is devoted to learning their language. We miss you Sarang! Hope you are having a good time! See TVReport's exclusive photos below:

EXID Hani Tries Out A Whole New Look for 'Dazed'

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 09:20 PM PDT

EXID Hani captivates fans with a new look and style for her latest pictorial for "Dazed".

The pictorial took place in Bali and Hani is looking quite different from her usual full bangs and straight bob cut. For this concept, Hani has a layered hair cut and side swept choppy bangs giving us a refreshing look.

Hani's pictorial will be featured in the September issue of "Dazed" magazine.